P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

New Marduk ??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benhogg

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all this gay talk, I'm halfway gay for Mortuus' vocals. Fuckin great/grotesque delivery. New life in Marduk and my favorite period for the band. Including the first 3.
adrian5118

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think his vocals are great too. Really unique and nasty. I love that he can hold delivery for longer than Legion too. Smile
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
nonwave

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i always thought gorgoroth sucked (pentagram, antichrist), or, at least missed the mark musicially (destoyer, incipit satan). now i'm inclined to like them only because gaahl came out of the closet. that's the coolest thing about that band so far.

come on, dudes, if black metal is about blasphemy, perversity and hate, what could be more black metal than sodomy!? gaahl's succeeding at offending you. ha ha ha. he must be doing something right.
vberkvlt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nonwave wrote:
i always thought gorgoroth sucked (pentagram, antichrist), or, at least missed the mark musicially (destoyer, incipit satan). now i'm inclined to like them only because gaahl came out of the closet. that's the coolest thing about that band so far.

come on, dudes, if black metal is about blasphemy, perversity and hate, what could be more black metal than sodomy!? gaahl's succeeding at offending you. ha ha ha. he must be doing something right.

wrong
DESTROYER is one of the best black metal albums ever.. I firmly believe so.
BreedingtheSpawn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will have to give this new Marduk album a listen.
Dhorshonkari

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nonwave wrote:

I have zero interest in who Gaahl is banging or whose dick King ov Hell is sucking. Their poofter-ness makes no difference to the music. I simply fucking hate all the media nonsense, the documentaries and all that crap... it's just unnecessary.

- When comes the vinyl??

- Who is stocking the vinyl in Europe???

- What distros have the vinyl in North America????

- Looks like the vinyl is sold out everywhere.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nonwave wrote:

Antichrist is the only Gorgoroth I have ever really liked, and I fucking LOVE it. Especially the title track.
Kakarot SS5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
nonwave wrote:

Antichrist is the only Gorgoroth I have ever really liked, and I fucking LOVE it. Especially the title track.

Possessed is the best track of this album Evil or Very Mad

Trade/Sale:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40729
Bestial Aggressor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoured Death wrote:
At the risk of sounding like I'm trying to out-cult you all, I don't like anything after Dark Endless. I've never really understood the appeal of Marduk, I always thought they were too clean to come across as truly aggressive and over powering, and the riffs weren't really interesting enough to make them a "riffy" band. If that makes sense... which it probably doesn't! Rolling Eyes

Dark Endless and Fuck Me Jesus are certainly their finer releases. Shame they didn't stay with this 'blackened' death metal style, because it was promising stuff. Newer stuff is a much needed improvement to the Legion era though.
Dread Records

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's no Panzer Division, but I still think everything with Arioch on vocals is solid.
krakentorso

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devoured Death wrote:
At the risk of sounding like I'm trying to out-cult you all, I don't like anything after Dark Endless. I've never really understood the appeal of Marduk, I always thought they were too clean to come across as truly aggressive and over powering, and the riffs weren't really interesting enough to make them a "riffy" band. If that makes sense... which it probably doesn't! Rolling Eyes

I think they still were a "riffy" band when they released those of the unlight and became a bit "too clean" with opus nocturne. dark endles was a bit like blackened death metal in the vein of DARKIFIED (or vice versa?) and those... became o perfect example of riff-oriented BM. it is cool to see them returning to this stile quite a lot with ROM and trying to force this with wormwood, although it tastes a bit over-KVLT to have arioch in the band...hm. nevertheless they'r not as dull as panzerdivision anymore...
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dread Records wrote:
It's no Panzer Division, but I still think everything with Arioch on vocals is solid.

Panzer Division is fucking garbage. B O R I N G.
the_Serpents_Chalice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
Dread Records wrote:

Panzer Division is fucking garbage. B O R I N G.

yeah, panzer division is bad ass for about the first 34 seconds, then...
p.a.e.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lost interest in this band a few years ago. I saw them live lately during a fest and I got bored after a few songs. How's their Wormwood I can't say but live, they suck for sure !
probert

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this actually isnt bad, things definitely get more interesting when the pace slows. track 2 is great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: