P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Northern Heritage [New vinyl releases]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adoomado

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Northern Heritage [New vinyl releases] Reply with quote

CLANDESTINE BLAZE "Archive I, II, III " bulk discount of 3 LPs (36.00,-)
This is NOT any box set. It is just offer of buying all 3 parts of series with discount price.

CLANDESTINE BLAZE "Archive vol. 1: demo/on the mission/comp tracks" LP (15.00,-)
2008 marked the 10 years anniversary of Clandestine Blaze. Meanwhile, as previously announced, bootleggers managed to do their thing with some old tape materials. Whole thing had to be planned again. How to respect the material and its original intentions/atmosphere. Finally after many changes of plans, final result is as follows: CD and vinyl format released as identical versions. Meaning the releases follow the length limitations of vinyl format. First demo came out in very last months of 1998, and these cds came out just about the same time - only 10 years later. -complete demo 1998 -On the Mission tape -Blood Stream (from V/A NH 5x7" box) -Hammer & Nails (from Blackmetal blitzkrieg LP)

CLANDESTINE BLAZE "Archive vol. 2: Below The Surface of Cold Earth / There comes the day..." LP (15.00,-)
2008 marked the 10 years anniversary of Clandestine Blaze. Meanwhile, as previously announced, bootleggers managed to do their thing with some old tape materials. Whole thing had to be planned again. How to respect the material and its original intentions/atmosphere. Finally after many changes of plans, final result is as follows: CD and vinyl format released as identical versions. Meaning the releases follow the length limitations of vinyl format. First demo came out in very last months of 1998, and these cds came out just about the same time - only 10 years later. -complete "Below Surface of.." tape -complete "There comes the day..." demo

CLANDESTINE BLAZE "Archive vol. 3: Goat - Creative Alienation / Blood And Cum" LP (15.00,-)
2008 marked the 10 years anniversary of Clandestine Blaze. Meanwhile, as previously announced, bootleggers managed to do their thing with some old tape materials. Whole thing had to be planned again. How to respect the material and its original intentions/atmosphere. Finally after many changes of plans, final result is as follows: CD and vinyl format released as identical versions. Meaning the releases follow the length limitations of vinyl format. First demo came out in very last months of 1998, and these cds came out just about the same time - only 10 years later. -complete "Goat - Creative Alienation" demo -complete "Blood & cum" tape

EXORDIUM "In Wrath Principle" LP (15.00,-)
Finally out after long delays! Completely re-mastered for vinyl record with much more fierce and primitive sound. Now razorsharp guitar work dominating album instead of heavy drum blast. For those who want clean and nice, look for the CD version. Those who was harder and darker, LP is a must. Packaged in full color gatefold sleeve. Fast black metal assault for the strong mind not following the trendy subgenres. Special offer: but LP + Exordium T-shirt for bundle discount price of 20 euro!! T-shirts only available in limited quantities!

MGLA "Groza" LP (15.00,-)
Polish band already reaching worldwide attention in black metal circles. Debut full length on NORTHERN HERITAGE out finally as LP! Expect nothing but the Mgla quality they are known for! Sound, music and lay-out similar to CD version. 500 pressed, it wont last long! Special offer: take Mgla LP + T-shirt (only XXL left!!) in bundle discount pack priced 20 euro!

STABAT MATER "Stabat Mater" LP (15.00,-)
Debute full length of genocidal blackened deadly doom. No groove, no ambient-drone, etc. Just obscure discordant vibrating guitars, bass, drums and vocals creating real songs, pure soundtrack for withnessing crucifixion. Band known from split 10" w/ Worship, split 7" w/ Mournful Congregation, split LP with AM, V/A Crushing The Holy Trinity, etc.. This album is all new material and certainly progression forward, yet remaining true to unpleasantly rough production values and non-entertaining approach. Northern Heritage NH-066

http://www.cfprod.com/nh/
Kakarot SS5

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STABAT MATER

My target Cool

Trade/Sale:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40729
Tireheb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need to get them all.
BBR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kakarot SS5 wrote:
STABAT MATER

My target Cool

And Mgla!
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to trade for all titles except for ones he's not trading.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Iscariah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered Clandestine Blaze bundle and OFCOURSE MGLA LP.
mithrandir

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mgla is great, drummer is awesome!
Usurper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will definitely get the Clandestine Blaze collections and the Stabat Mater album. The Mgla album was a disappointment after the brilliant MLP and EPs before it, and the Exordium album never became a favourite of mine.
ZummahT

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXORDIUM - In Wrath Principle .. killer album Twisted Evil must get it!

AGRATH
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, the 3LP CB deal looks tempting. I'm scared of postage from Finland for that many records though. I may have to try it anyway.
Wolfram

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the CB LP's are only available via NH directly, I remember a past newsletter mentioning that there will be no wholesale on this one...
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usurper wrote:
Will definitely get the Clandestine Blaze collections and the Stabat Mater album. The Mgla album was a disappointment after the brilliant MLP and EPs before it, and the Exordium album never became a favourite of mine.

I agree about the Exordium album. I really enjoyed the the track(s) off the "Crushing the Holy Trinity" split. They were fucking INTENSE...the album proper just can't hold a candle to those tracks....
Tireheb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Exordium LP edition has a different mix. It should be more rawer than the CD was.
axegrinder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
I think the CB LP's are only available via NH directly, I remember a past newsletter mentioning that there will be no wholesale on this one...

can anyone confirm this?
axegrinder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got the NH newsletter:

Quote:
Finally after long delays, 6 new vinyl releases are out now!
Clandestine Blaze vinyl is like the original tapes and CD re-issues,
available exclusively from Northern Heritage. There is no foreign
distributors for the items.
But if you want to do co-order with your
friend(s), there is no strict restriction how many can be bought.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: