P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Repugnant - Epitome of Darkness Picture LP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thrashbeast

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Repugnant - Epitome of Darkness Picture LP Reply with quote

Has anyone seen any US distros carrying this? I was told 20 Buck Spin, Ajna Offensive and Hells Headbangers would be receiving copies of both versions. 20 Buck Spin and Ajna both have copies of the regular version, but not the picture disc. Did these sell out really fast or are they just hoarding the picture discs to sell on eBay?
soulseller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Ajna sold out on them by pre-orders. 20 buck spin told me he received only regulars, but after I told him to check in the actual lp sleeve (as both versions come with the same sleeve, posters, etc) I haven't heard from him. I'll email him to see if I made mistake by shipping just regulars or if he found the actual pic.lp's in the sleeves.

Hell's headbangers are still waiting for their pack (also including the picture version), which arrived in the States over a week ago, but not at their place yet.
soulseller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

20 buck spin just told me he figured it out (so also got the pictures), so you could drop him a line.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: