P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

The Accused AD release new album on Tape / Dread Records

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dread Records

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:01 pm    Post subject: The Accused AD release new album on Tape / Dread Records Reply with quote

Announcement!!!
It is with great pleasure to announce that Splatter Rock legends The Accused AD will be collaborating with Dread Records for a cassette release of the new album titled "The Ghoul in the Mirror". Stay tuned for more details.
mithrandir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats with the AD?
Dread Records

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mithrandir wrote:
whats with the AD?

This should explain it
https://toetagseattle.com/bio/
cochino

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it's good 'cause I love The Accüsed and Blaine's vocals but I gotta say that the album Tommy released without the rest of the guys was better than anything Toe Tag released.
Dread Records

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cochino wrote:
I hope it's good 'cause I love The Accüsed and Blaine's vocals but I gotta say that the album Tommy released without the rest of the guys was better than anything Toe Tag released.

I like that Album that was released by Southern Lord and I think the AD stuff is pretty good. To be honest though they both need each other to make the great music because elements are missing on both sides. That's just my opinion.
cochino

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dread Records wrote:
cochino wrote:

I like that Album that was released by Southern Lord and I think the AD stuff is pretty good. To be honest though they both need each other to make the great music because elements are missing on both sides. That's just my opinion.
Yeah, it definitely wasn't the same without Blaine on vocals or Alex on bass but I felt it was better and closer to classic Accüsed than Toe Tag. It's too bad that a proper reunion will never happen because they're one of the most underrated Thrash bands out there. They never released a weak album.
passthetorch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

It's too bad that a proper reunion will never happen because they're one of the most underrated Thrash bands out there. They never released a weak album.

Yeah I agree ! Even their weakest releases where at least still pretty wicked.
But I got to ask, why do you say a real reunion would never happen? It may not be any of my business, but do you know what the deal is with those guys? I've been wondering for years.
cochino

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

passthetorch wrote:
Quote:

It's too bad that a proper reunion will never happen because they're one of the most underrated Thrash bands out there. They never released a weak album.

Yeah I agree ! Even their weakest releases where at least still pretty wicked.
But I got to ask, why do you say a real reunion would never happen? It may not be any of my business, but do you know what the deal is with those guys? I've been wondering for years.
I did an interview with Tommy a long time ago, back when the breakup was fresh and he had just get his new lineup together and he basically said the other guys were a bunch of assholes who didn't give a shit about the band anymore.
Then I read an interview with Blaine and he says Tommy was doing shit behind their back, and that he was unreliable, etc.
It feels like there's some real animosity there and at this point I don't really think any of them care about getting back together again. Specially since Blaine and the rest went with the AD thing, which makes it seem to me that they're willing to go back to being The Accüsed but not dealing with Tommy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: