P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

The Accused AD release new album on Tape / Dread Records

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dread Records



Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Posts: 600
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:01 pm    Post subject: The Accused AD release new album on Tape / Dread Records Reply with quote

Announcement!!!
It is with great pleasure to announce that Splatter Rock legends The Accused AD will be collaborating with Dread Records for a cassette release of the new album titled "The Ghoul in the Mirror". Stay tuned for more details.
_________________
www.dreadrecords.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mithrandir



Joined: 28 Jul 2009
Posts: 2399

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats with the AD?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dread Records



Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Posts: 600
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mithrandir wrote:
whats with the AD?


This should explain it
https://toetagseattle.com/bio/
_________________
www.dreadrecords.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
cochino



Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 1197

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it's good 'cause I love The Accüsed and Blaine's vocals but I gotta say that the album Tommy released without the rest of the guys was better than anything Toe Tag released.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dread Records



Joined: 26 Mar 2009
Posts: 600
Location: USA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cochino wrote:
I hope it's good 'cause I love The Accüsed and Blaine's vocals but I gotta say that the album Tommy released without the rest of the guys was better than anything Toe Tag released.


I like that Album that was released by Southern Lord and I think the AD stuff is pretty good. To be honest though they both need each other to make the great music because elements are missing on both sides. That's just my opinion.
_________________
www.dreadrecords.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
cochino



Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 1197

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dread Records wrote:
cochino wrote:
I hope it's good 'cause I love The Accüsed and Blaine's vocals but I gotta say that the album Tommy released without the rest of the guys was better than anything Toe Tag released.


I like that Album that was released by Southern Lord and I think the AD stuff is pretty good. To be honest though they both need each other to make the great music because elements are missing on both sides. That's just my opinion.
Yeah, it definitely wasn't the same without Blaine on vocals or Alex on bass but I felt it was better and closer to classic Accüsed than Toe Tag. It's too bad that a proper reunion will never happen because they're one of the most underrated Thrash bands out there. They never released a weak album.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
passthetorch



Joined: 11 Oct 2012
Posts: 103
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:


It's too bad that a proper reunion will never happen because they're one of the most underrated Thrash bands out there. They never released a weak album.


Yeah I agree ! Even their weakest releases where at least still pretty wicked.
But I got to ask, why do you say a real reunion would never happen? It may not be any of my business, but do you know what the deal is with those guys? I've been wondering for years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cochino



Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 1197

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

passthetorch wrote:
Quote:


It's too bad that a proper reunion will never happen because they're one of the most underrated Thrash bands out there. They never released a weak album.


Yeah I agree ! Even their weakest releases where at least still pretty wicked.
But I got to ask, why do you say a real reunion would never happen? It may not be any of my business, but do you know what the deal is with those guys? I've been wondering for years.
I did an interview with Tommy a long time ago, back when the breakup was fresh and he had just get his new lineup together and he basically said the other guys were a bunch of assholes who didn't give a shit about the band anymore.
Then I read an interview with Blaine and he says Tommy was doing shit behind their back, and that he was unreliable, etc.
It feels like there's some real animosity there and at this point I don't really think any of them care about getting back together again. Specially since Blaine and the rest went with the AD thing, which makes it seem to me that they're willing to go back to being The Accüsed but not dealing with Tommy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group