P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Teach me something I don't know
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deathster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haagenti wrote:
from turkey
First satanik death metal band Death Oath's tape is very killer

Actually it would be interesting to know from Turkish people about the Mayhem gigs done in 1990 in Turkey. How many shows were done? Is there pictures or audiorecordings from gigs? East-German and Norwegian gigs are covered quite good, but I have nevere ever seen Turkish concert feedback. Can anyone enlighten me a bit?
Haagenti

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course

Firstly I can say that there were planned two concet in Turkey. First one was in Izmir(Big city in west cost in turkey. Izmir is the moderniest city of Turkey) it's done. Second one in Ankara but this concet has never happened. (about rumours MAyhem members and Witchtrap (first black metal band of Turkey) members had drunk in Ankara).

Izmir concert, it happened in 08.october.1990. They came to Turkey with "interrail." It says that they had had alot of problems in Turkish due, for this reason Ankara gig had canceled. BUt they came to Izmir and gig had done in festival square of Izmir. The line - up of this concert was Necrobutcher, euronymous, dead, Hellhammer. One of the oldest Tharsh metal band HAZY HILL and hardcore band IDEA suported them in IZmir. The older people says that police had finished the gig after Mayhem had played 5 or 6 tracks. One of the organizer of this gig is "STUDIO UMIT METAL SHOP" in IZmir. If you will go to Izmir one day, you can see the original ticket of this gig in Studio Umit store.

About the records. Everybody says that "I have the record of Izmir Concert" but Im sure that this record is fake. I read in some where that Tchort from Carpathian Forest has got the original Live in Izmir Record.

Im posting here The Concert Bill and a photo of Dead and Hellhammer with Hazy Hill members in Izmir. If you get contack with Hazy hill members or studio umit, maybe they can give you more information.

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=10735

Sory for little information because I was only 6 years old in 1990 hehe. I wrote what I read in zines or I heard the few old people who went to gig.

Last edited by Haagenti on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
deadskin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check out polish death metal band Betrayer, especially their demo Necronomical Exmortis, killer release, Berial (vox&bass) played bass in Vader for a few months of The ultimate incantations times.
deathster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent report from Haagenti. Thanks a lot!
Haagenti

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome

But most of metal people in TUrkey dont know that mayhem had came to Turkey hehehe.
Albin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it possible to bring back the picture of Dead and Hazy hill members Haagenti ?
Haagenti

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albin wrote:
is it possible to bring back the picture of Dead and Hazy hill members Haagenti ?

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Firstly I can say that there were planned two concet in Turkey. First one was in Izmir(Big city in west cost in turkey. Izmir is the moderniest city of Turkey) it's done. Second one in Ankara but this concet has never happened. (about rumours MAyhem members and Witchtrap (first black metal band of Turkey) members had drunk in Ankara).

Izmir concert, İt happened in 08.october.1990. They came to Turkey with "interrail." It says that they had had alot of problems in Turkish due, for this reason Ankara gig had canceled. BUt they came to Izmir and gig had done in festival square of Izmir. The line - up of this concert was Necrobutcher, euronymous, dead, Hellhammer. One of the oldest Tharsh metal band HAZY HILL and hardcore band IDEA suported them in IZmir. The older people says that police had finished the gig after Mayhem had played 5 or 6 tracks. One of the organizer of this gig is "STUDIO UMIT METAL SHOP" in IZmir. If you will go to Izmir one day, you can see the original ticket of this gig in Studio Umit store.

About the records. Everybody says that "I have the record of Izmir Concert" but Im sure that this record is fake. I read in some where that Tchort from Carpathian Forest has got the original Live in Izmir Record.

Im posting here The Concert Bill and a photo of Dead and Hellhammer with Hazy Hill members in Izmir. If you get contack with Hazy hill members or studio umit, maybe they can give you more information.

This is something I did not know.

Tell us more about this mystery live LP.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Albin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Haagenti , and yes , tell us more please !
Haagenti

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albin wrote:
Thanks Haagenti , and yes , tell us more please !

well I dunno lots of information about it. I search it for many years but still I don't have it. and i think its impossible to find because fucin Turkish people never care the records.

but a trustful source told me that tcheort form c. forest got it
HEAVIER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some Peruvian black death metal bands that are doing some really raw and obscure stuff are:

GRAVE DESECRATION: http://www.warhatefront.cjb.net/

NON SERVIAM: www.myspace.com/nonserviamdeathmetal

Heavier Records
www.myspace.com/heavierrecords
HisEmissary

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ipsissimus

myspace.com/ipsissimususbm
Sarcueil

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:

Tell us more about this mystery live LP.

well, 3 years ago i was supplied with mp3 files of that gig, but it actually was taken from "dawn of the black hearts".there never is anyone who REALLY heard that recording and i don't believe the fuss going on anymore (i'm talking about turkey).i don't believe that anyone REALLY listened to mayhem back than, as well.i was 6 years old when that gig took place, but i've been in connection with many metalheads from those old days and i know that, back in 80s where the fascists were dedicated to bash longhaired metalheads, people went to EVERY single gig that happened, even if they didn't like the band.i don't believe that anyone was able to order any mayhem stuff back then.i think that people just went there cos it was a metal gig with HAZY HILL in the lineup and i don't ever think that someone has really recorded that concert. (or even if he did, he didn't care to spread it out.)
Voodoo Idol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many gigs in the 'Live in Leipzig' tour were recorded anyway, anybody know? I used to have a tape called War and something that actually sounded pretty decent and was apparently from that tour, any information would be interesting.

On another 'elusive' note...are there any rehearsals for Fallen Angel of Doom out there? Around 89/90 that is then obviously. Maybe it's the burning desire to hear what the fuck actually goes on in Darkness Prevails that makes me want this.
Goat.Pestilence

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, this is hard, I can't imagine many bands I know that you haven't heard of and are actually good, anyway try these two:

Nuctemeron, from Poland - Festung Breslau demo 88
and
Bathym, from USA - Demonic Force EP 91
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: