P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

desaster 20 year set at hhr
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conqueror Of Black Souls wrote:
Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
I can imagine shipping those boxes overseas must have cost a fortune ! I know eight of those boxes fit into a box which usually holds 100 LPīs and that without additional packaging which the boxes definitely need. I think the price is fair considering that ! And yes, the diehard comes with a DESASTER tribute issue of DOMAIN zine ! Itīs pretty cool !

I thought they all came with the zine ...

Iīm not sure about that, but somehow I doubt that they xeroxed 1000 copies of that one ! I think Mr. Masters Throne should know it better !
wladimir

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can imagine shipping those boxes overseas must have cost a fortune ! I know eight of those boxes fit into a box which usually holds 100 LPīs and that without additional packaging which the boxes definitely need. I think the price is fair considering that ! And yes, the diehard comes with a DESASTER tribute issue of DOMAIN zine ! Itīs pretty cool !

999 boxes will be printed. 333 DIE HARDS (possibly different vinyl colour of the etched vinyl, but nothing is decided yet, two sided black shirt with golden print, patch, 68-pages A4 zine, 8-pages LP-sized inlay, poster) and 666 REGULAR ones will be printed (featuring only the 4 LPs and the 8-pages LP-sized inlay).
Kojiri

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wladimir wrote:

999 boxes will be printed. 333 DIE HARDS (possibly different vinyl colour of the etched vinyl, but nothing is decided yet, two sided black shirt with golden print, patch, 68-pages A4 zine, 8-pages LP-sized inlay, poster) and 666 REGULAR ones will be printed (featuring only the 4 LPs and the 8-pages LP-sized inlay).

HHR was supposedly supposed to get some die-hards in, looks like they haven't come yet or that story was embellished.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
masters_throne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karan wrote:
and it is very expensive, but it is the price KBTMT was charging in Euros...damn...I would only consider getting it for the Fanzine that was supposed to come in the Die Hard?

I am surprised. Actually HHR must be selling these for quite a lot more. So, people should be grateful and glad to have 'em for that price. Shipment etc. was quite insane.
You just would consider buying the box only if it would come with the fanzine or just for the fanzine? Otherwise this one wouldn't interest you at all?

I can imagine shipping those boxes overseas must have cost a fortune ! I know eight of those boxes fit into a box which usually holds 100 LPīs and that without additional packaging which the boxes definitely need.

Actually only 7 copies per box.

Iīm not sure about that, but somehow I doubt that they xeroxed 1000 copies of that one ! I think Mr. Masters Throne should know it better !

Only 333 copies of the die hards...

Kojiri wrote:
HHR was supposedly supposed to get some die-hards in, looks like they haven't come yet or that story was embellished.

What a bullshit. The shirts, magazines, patches, poster etc. still have to arrive. And then, I would also see that I will serve my best friends and mates to get their hands on it.

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: