P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

SATANIC SKINHEAD PROPAGANDA......
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 46, 47, 48  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
astralvesl



Joined: 13 Oct 2010
Posts: 1025

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mean to question his integrity and I support what he's doing. Just not patient enough I guess.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NN



Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Posts: 669

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

astralvesl wrote:
I don't mean to question his integrity and I support what he's doing. Just not patient enough I guess.


we hav no choice.
the label is a threat.
this is what we pay for.
relevance is affirm'd by the need for subterfuge.
_________________
http://nondornevai.com/news.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 6036

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NN wrote:
astralvesl wrote:
I don't mean to question his integrity and I support what he's doing. Just not patient enough I guess.


we hav no choice.
the label is a threat.
this is what we pay for.
relevance is affirm'd by the need for subterfuge.


You okay mate?
This whole new NWN Ghandi thing is getting perplexing. Don't drink from the tap for awhile lad, get on the bottle and see if this yodaism passes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
samsquanch



Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Posts: 767

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NN wrote:

we hav no choice.
the label is a threat.
this is what we pay for.
relevance is affirm'd by the need for subterfuge.


Bonkkkers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NN



Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Posts: 669

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsquanch wrote:
NN wrote:

we hav no choice.
the label is a threat.
this is what we pay for.
relevance is affirm'd by the need for subterfuge.


Bonkkkers.


surprise, genius, weather is SCHEDULED.
http://www.zengardner.com/extreme-weather-fluctuations-as-the-climate-reacts-to-geoengineering/
_________________
http://nondornevai.com/news.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NN



Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Posts: 669

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
NN wrote:
astralvesl wrote:
I don't mean to question his integrity and I support what he's doing. Just not patient enough I guess.


we hav no choice.
the label is a threat.
this is what we pay for.
relevance is affirm'd by the need for subterfuge.


You okay mate?
This whole new NWN Ghandi thing is getting perplexing. Don't drink from the tap for awhile lad, get on the bottle and see if this yodaism passes.


I follow yoda.
His real name is Robert Monroe.
Don't educate yourself; remain disabled.
_________________
http://nondornevai.com/news.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wilhelm



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 1504

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NN wrote:
Robert Monroe.


Support.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
samsquanch



Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Posts: 767

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76RWWl01JMc

"You eat a lot of acid, Miller, back in the hippie days?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kaos



Joined: 26 Mar 2010
Posts: 442
Location: USA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsquanch wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76RWWl01JMc

"You eat a lot of acid, Miller, back in the hippie days?"

Incorrect.
_________________
     3         3         3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
S.P.



Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 849
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't been to eagerly following the label, but what is the situation with the Absurd - Life Beyond the Grave vinyl boxset? Definately want to get that one.
_________________
http://behest.netii.net | http://behestzine.tictail.com

Ruho 7" EP now available https://soundcloud.com/dtbrex/ruho-vangittu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
NN



Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Posts: 669

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S.P. wrote:
Haven't been to eagerly following the label, but what is the situation with the Absurd - Life Beyond the Grave vinyl boxset? Definately want to get that one.


I'd fuck the tits off a dead arab to get my hands on that box. Smile
_________________
http://nondornevai.com/news.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
AntiChrist



Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 1722

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S.P. wrote:
Haven't been to eagerly following the label, but what is the situation with the Absurd - Life Beyond the Grave vinyl boxset? Definately want to get that one.


JFN is still compiling the material that will come with the book that will be included with the box. Then STW will design and lay it out. once that is done, it will be up for pre-order. I know that all of us involved are extremely busy with other things at the moment, but the wait will be worth it once out. I am shooting for a summer pre-order.
_________________
http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/dar.asp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skeletor666



Joined: 05 Oct 2009
Posts: 715

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking for one of the asgardsrei shirt in medium if anyone has one .

also the veil lp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wasteland



Joined: 07 Jun 2009
Posts: 580

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skeletor666 wrote:
looking for one of the asgardsrei shirt in medium if anyone has one .

also the veil lp


http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item.asp?PID=27366
_________________
holy ghost wrote:
"as of 11th December 2012, black metal is for queers"

morg wrote:
Fuck is end!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dAHMER



Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 222

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will the Niantiel shirt be showing up at Hells Headbangers or was that pre order only?
_________________
Whore's Skeleton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 47 of 48

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group