P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

With the death of Mütiilation...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM



Joined: 16 Dec 2008
Posts: 1129
Location: Aidnalnif

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:26 am    Post subject: With the death of Mütiilation... Reply with quote

Is this as a break for Meyhna'ch or is this truly the end?

If its true, all Mütiilation CD/LP/MC will probably go for astronomical prices on ebay, whither it's official or bootleg.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 1754

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of you may have missed the message Meyhna'ch left:

"MUTIILATION IS DEAD!
no more hope, nothing more to say.....
Sorrow Galaxies was probably the consecration of mutiilation's story
All i see is a empty grey horizon
I now just wait for Death
It was more than 15 years we spent....you and I
now it's over..........see you in Hell motherfuckers... "

But i have heard from Meyhna'ch after this statement and can say that i will still be releasing (officially of course):

Vampires... DLP
Remains... CD
Black Millenium... CD

So i hope these official releases will crush some of the bootlegs and stop some of the insane prices.
_________________
www.darkadversary.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Avaratoth



Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Posts: 590
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see this hasnt affected the reissue of "remains...."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
nzùmbe



Joined: 27 Apr 2009
Posts: 356
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:

So i hope these official releases will crush some of the bootlegs and stop some of the insane prices.


I'm really not into this Drowning-The-Light-Bashing but: seriously dude, WHAT THE FUCK?! I mean, you are probably the LAST person on this planet that should complain about insane eBay-prices, mister: "Went to the basement last week. It's called "a tear in the face of the majesty of the nightsky" and is limited to 12 copies only. GRAB NOW!!!!!11111"
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Primitivehatemagick



Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 1165
Location: US

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
_________________
hatred of their kind is the law

trade/sale/wantlist
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=96528#96528
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Skoll



Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 782
Location: Wellington, NZ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ABC



Joined: 27 Sep 2008
Posts: 829
Location: German buttsex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nzùmbe wrote:
da666 wrote:

So i hope these official releases will crush some of the bootlegs and stop some of the insane prices.


I'm really not into this Drowning-The-Light-Bashing but: seriously dude, WHAT THE FUCK?! I mean, you are probably the LAST person on this planet that should complain about insane eBay-prices, mister: "Went to the basement last week. It's called "a tear in the face of the majesty of the nightsky" and is limited to 12 copies only. GRAB NOW!!!!!11111"


And this link is one good example for this statement

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120505176547&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
asmael LeBouc



Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 3528
Location: Paris

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABC wrote:
nzùmbe wrote:
da666 wrote:

So i hope these official releases will crush some of the bootlegs and stop some of the insane prices.


I'm really not into this Drowning-The-Light-Bashing but: seriously dude, WHAT THE FUCK?! I mean, you are probably the LAST person on this planet that should complain about insane eBay-prices, mister: "Went to the basement last week. It's called "a tear in the face of the majesty of the nightsky" and is limited to 12 copies only. GRAB NOW!!!!!11111"


And this link is one good example for this statement

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120505176547&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Laughing


REALLY FUCK THE SONS OF BITCHES WHO ARE PAYING SO MUCH FOR LPs
GO DIE YOU MORONS
IS THAT WHAT BLACK METAL IS ABOUT???
_________________
DISJECTA MEMBRAE plays Vomitive Doom

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Albin



Joined: 17 Feb 2008
Posts: 1301

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

il semblerait ... materialism over spiritualism
_________________
"When you see the children with x's on their head, if you dare to look at them, soon you will be dead."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kakarot SS5



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 2394
Location: Kame House

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="asmael LeBouc"]
ABC wrote:
[quote="nzùmbe
REALLY FUCK THE SONS OF BITCHES WHO ARE PAYING SO MUCH FOR LPs
GO DIE YOU MORONS
IS THAT WHAT BLACK METAL IS ABOUT???


I STILL KNOW

I still know what Black Metal is all about
I still know what Black Metal is all about
Blood, fire and pain
A fight with daemons in your Soul

I still know what Black Metal is all about
I still know what Black Metal is all about
Blood, fire and pain
A black flame that burns inside

Black Vinyl, demo tapes,
Carries sounds and ancient spells.
Black leather, Jeans patch coat,
Boots, spikes, black long hair.
_________________
I spoke to God this morning and he don't like you.

Trade/Sale:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40729
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
asmael LeBouc



Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 3528
Location: Paris

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Kakarot SS5"]
asmael LeBouc wrote:
ABC wrote:
[quote="nzùmbe
REALLY FUCK THE SONS OF BITCHES WHO ARE PAYING SO MUCH FOR LPs
GO DIE YOU MORONS
IS THAT WHAT BLACK METAL IS ABOUT???


I STILL KNOW

I still know what Black Metal is all about
I still know what Black Metal is all about
Blood, fire and pain
A fight with daemons in your Soul

I still know what Black Metal is all about
I still know what Black Metal is all about
Blood, fire and pain
A black flame that burns inside

Black Vinyl, demo tapes,
Carries sounds and ancient spells.
Black leather, Jeans patch coat,
Boots, spikes, black long hair.



"$400 Black Vinyl, $60 demo tapes,
Carries eGay sounds and ancient jew spells."
_________________
DISJECTA MEMBRAE plays Vomitive Doom

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7142

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone should do a new LP release of "Remains..." The cover art for the EAL version sucks, the original cover is fucking awesome and needs an LP sized issue...
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9620
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Someone should do a new LP release of "Remains..." The cover art for the EAL version sucks, the original cover is fucking awesome and needs an LP sized issue...


I totally agree! The EAL LP is some angsty Shining shit!
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mickO)))



Joined: 15 Feb 2009
Posts: 525

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
Some of you may have missed the message Meyhna'ch left:

"MUTIILATION IS DEAD!
no more hope, nothing more to say.....
Sorrow Galaxies was probably the consecration of mutiilation's story
All i see is a empty grey horizon
I now just wait for Death
It was more than 15 years we spent....you and I
now it's over..........see you in Hell motherfuckers... "

But i have heard from Meyhna'ch after this statement and can say that i will still be releasing (officially of course):

Vampires... DLP
Remains... CD
Black Millenium... CD

So i hope these official releases will crush some of the bootlegs and stop some of the insane prices.


It's good news that the Vampires DLP is still coming out. Will you be doing a vinyl version of Remains.... and Black Millenium.... or are you just doing cd versions?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mitch339



Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 731
Location: Montreal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABC wrote:
nzùmbe wrote:
da666 wrote:

So i hope these official releases will crush some of the bootlegs and stop some of the insane prices.


I'm really not into this Drowning-The-Light-Bashing but: seriously dude, WHAT THE FUCK?! I mean, you are probably the LAST person on this planet that should complain about insane eBay-prices, mister: "Went to the basement last week. It's called "a tear in the face of the majesty of the nightsky" and is limited to 12 copies only. GRAB NOW!!!!!11111"


And this link is one good example for this statement

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120505176547&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Laughing



Why couldn't he complain about ebay prices? I doubt he has an ebay account where he sells his releases anyway, what others do with his releases is entirely up to them and out of his control. And everytime one of his demos/full-lengths gets re-released on vinyl/CD so that it is MORE available, he gets attacked by everyone for having too many releases. There's really no pleasing everyone...

Anyways, I was never into mutiilation so I don't really care.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group