P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Any Thin Lizzy fans in CT?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HisEmissary

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:55 pm    Post subject: Any Thin Lizzy fans in CT? Reply with quote

NightBitch is opening for Black Star Riders aka Thin Lizzy this Wednesday at glorious Toads Place in New Haven, CT.

Riffmongers and nocturnal misbehavörrz can obtain $12 tickets (they're $20 at the door) by entering promo code "nbdiscount12" at

http://www.etix.com/ticket/online/performanceSearch.jsp?performance_id=1817627[/img]
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Black Star Riders album is a real mixed bag. Lots of good Scott Gorham riffs and especially the solos (as well as the KILLER harmony on "Hey Judas"), and the verses are pretty solid, but there isn't ONE decent chorus on the album. They are all awful.

Saw them live twice a few years ago when they were touring as Thin Lizzy with Brian Downey behind the kit, once with Gorhamn/Vivian Campbell and the other with Gorham and that bell-end who plays in Guns n' Roses. They were really fucking awesome. I'd definitely go check them out on this tour, just to hear Lizzy stuff at the end, but I think I slept on it and missed the Chicago date if there was one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: