P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

NEURODELIRI S/T LP (ex Bulldozer)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
iron tyrant



Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Posts: 2472
Location: ITALIA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got a msg from Yosuke that he's sold out of the copies I sent him, and since these were the absolute last available, good luck! I have a few left that I will trade later anyway.
_________________
Into the Menstrual Night We Go-o, Hey-Ho, Hey-Ho...

Professor Black wrote:
NWOBHM is not a style of music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
markos



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 1327
Location: California

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yosuke - Can you either paypal me back or give me credit for the warped Neurodeliri LP? I'd prefer a refund as I am nearing broke.

Thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16969
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure send it back to me and I will refund you. Use media mail and make sure it's well packed so I can resell it if it plays here.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
deviltwin9



Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 216
Location: Upstate NY

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Sure send it back to me and I will refund you. Use media mail and make sure it's well packed so I can resell it if it plays here.

Let me know if it plays ok. I'll take it, I missed out when they were for sale. Cash flow is up again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
markos



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 1327
Location: California

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deviltwin9 wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Sure send it back to me and I will refund you. Use media mail and make sure it's well packed so I can resell it if it plays here.

Let me know if it plays ok. I'll take it, I missed out when they were for sale. Cash flow is up again.


the warp is pretty severe. i thought about holding onto it and keeping it pressed under some books for a year or something, but.....meh. great record though and worth the effort if you can eliminate/reduce the warp factor.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
markos



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 1327
Location: California

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Sure send it back to me and I will refund you. Use media mail and make sure it's well packed so I can resell it if it plays here.


cool, thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deviltwin9



Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 216
Location: Upstate NY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

markos wrote:
deviltwin9 wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Sure send it back to me and I will refund you. Use media mail and make sure it's well packed so I can resell it if it plays here.

Let me know if it plays ok. I'll take it, I missed out when they were for sale. Cash flow is up again.


the warp is pretty severe. i thought about holding onto it and keeping it pressed under some books for a year or something, but.....meh. great record though and worth the effort if you can eliminate/reduce the warp factor.

I've actually done that before with fine results. Hopefully Yosuke will hook me up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
markos



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 1327
Location: California

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markos wrote:
Yosuke - Can you either paypal me back or give me credit for the warped Neurodeliri LP? I'd prefer a refund as I am nearing broke.

Thanks.


hey yosuke- sent this out today. lemme know when you get it. i think i'll just take the credit if that's o.k. as i'm sure i'll be sending you money soon anyway. will the credit include the shipping i paid? thanks in advance.

and deviltwin9...you'll be happy to hear that the weeks that warped copy spent squished in between other recs lessened the warp considerably, so you just might have a playable copy on your hands.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
markos



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 1327
Location: California

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

markos wrote:
markos wrote:
Yosuke - Can you either paypal me back or give me credit for the warped Neurodeliri LP? I'd prefer a refund as I am nearing broke.

Thanks.


hey yosuke- sent this out today. lemme know when you get it. i think i'll just take the credit if that's o.k. as i'm sure i'll be sending you money soon anyway. will the credit include the shipping i paid? thanks in advance.

and deviltwin9...you'll be happy to hear that the weeks that warped copy spent squished in between other recs lessened the warp considerably, so you just might have a playable copy on your hands.


actually, a refund is preferable at the moment. thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
markos



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 1327
Location: California

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yosuke - PM'd you about another order "issue". is that the best way to discuss things like that (problems w/ orders) or are you more likely to see it on the forum? thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16969
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please email in the future. It might take longer for me to respond but I will respond sooner or later.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16969
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Markos,

I just got the LP back. I don't see anything wrong with the vinyl though. It plays fine and is not warped. What exactly was the problem?

Who wanted to buy this?

Yosuke
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
deviltwin9



Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 216
Location: Upstate NY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Markos,

I just got the LP back. I don't see anything wrong with the vinyl though. It plays fine and is not warped. What exactly was the problem?

Who wanted to buy this?

Yosuke

I did.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
markos



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 1327
Location: California

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Markos,

I just got the LP back. I don't see anything wrong with the vinyl though. It plays fine and is not warped. What exactly was the problem?

Who wanted to buy this?

Yosuke


when i got it the shrink wrap was stressed to the point of the sleeve looking like a shallow bowl and the record was the same when i got it out, the needle jumped on every rotation. i put it under some books and then stuck it in the stacks and apparently it worked because, yeah, it was practically all better when i sent it back to you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
markos



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 1327
Location: California

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markos wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Markos,

I just got the LP back. I don't see anything wrong with the vinyl though. It plays fine and is not warped. What exactly was the problem?

Who wanted to buy this?

Yosuke


when i got it the shrink wrap was stressed to the point of the sleeve looking like a shallow bowl and the record was the same when i got it out, the needle jumped on every rotation. i put it under some books and then stuck it in the stacks and apparently it worked because, yeah, it was practically all better when i sent it back to you.


oh yeah, so can you please refund me on that? thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group