P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

the Ebay is officially retarded thread part 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 268, 269, 270 ... 340, 341, 342  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 5181
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mighty_amorphis wrote:
I've read a speculation somewhere that the fake bidding is done by someone from the band to screw the seller up for flipping.

Those are obviously fake bids.
_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
.aske



Joined: 24 Oct 2012
Posts: 233

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't necessarily a bad price, but the shirt looks very short

http://www.ebay.com/itm/very-old-DARKTHRONE-A-blaze-Shirt-burzum-satyricon-watain-immortal-emperor-/130784600762?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&nma=true&si=uOt8weYsvwKNLoJXauk%2FaxuI49Q%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
geneterror



Joined: 29 Jul 2012
Posts: 21

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that's a L-XL like the description says it is for a person with a fucking massive neck Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Morbid Obesity



Joined: 07 Apr 2011
Posts: 1921
Location: Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$155 for a shirt that's been "washed out" and has "cracked print". Rolling Eyes
_________________
"Hell Awaits belongs in everyone casket."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ac!dM!nd



Joined: 22 Mar 2012
Posts: 284
Location: Russia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Enslaved-Eld/79004794?ev=wh

And even still not sold out on Osmose for 22 eur.
_________________
Killing Jack Bauer doesn't make him dead, it just makes him angry
Salelist: http://www.discogs.com/seller/TempusNemini
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Below_The_Sun



Joined: 09 Jun 2012
Posts: 494

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ac!dM!nd wrote:
http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Enslaved-Eld/79004794?ev=wh

And even still not sold out on Osmose for 22 eur.


Shocked Even the original pressing doesn't sell for that price!
_________________
http://www.discogs.com/seller/C.T.A.W.B.

Wants : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31511

References on NWN! (so far) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=709828#709828
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buckets



Joined: 28 Nov 2011
Posts: 138
Location: Ass

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can it be time for a part 3 thread yet?
_________________
fuckin' metal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GenericBlackMetalhead



Joined: 14 Feb 2012
Posts: 628

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mighty_amorphis wrote:
Ok, this is a winner. This thread can be closed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Title-Fight-Floral-Green-Record-Release-39-150-OOP-/251171927531?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3a7b0375eb

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Title-Fight-Floral-Green-Record-Release-10-19-12-No-Name-Blank-45-150-/110967761541?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D2931924517140744417%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D110967761541%26


speechless..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
brutalman1488



Joined: 30 Oct 2011
Posts: 74
Location: Saint-Petersburg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GenericBlackMetalhead wrote:
mighty_amorphis wrote:
Ok, this is a winner. This thread can be closed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Title-Fight-Floral-Green-Record-Release-39-150-OOP-/251171927531?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3a7b0375eb

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Title-Fight-Floral-Green-Record-Release-10-19-12-No-Name-Blank-45-150-/110967761541?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D2931924517140744417%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D110967761541%26


speechless..


what is this???
crazy price
_________________
Want
Trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
treghet



Joined: 03 Dec 2011
Posts: 215

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brutalman1488 wrote:
GenericBlackMetalhead wrote:
mighty_amorphis wrote:
Ok, this is a winner. This thread can be closed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Title-Fight-Floral-Green-Record-Release-39-150-OOP-/251171927531?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3a7b0375eb

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Title-Fight-Floral-Green-Record-Release-10-19-12-No-Name-Blank-45-150-/110967761541?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D2931924517140744417%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D110967761541%26


speechless..


what is this???
crazy price


They are the most recent hipster craze.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tom245



Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 691

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ac!dM!nd wrote:
Sororicide has a follower
http://www.discogs.com/buy/CD/Decomposed-Hope-Finally-Died/78747272?ev=wh


This typically sells for around £20 unless this album has suddenly become hip in the last few months.

Great album though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
triskelion



Joined: 08 Nov 2008
Posts: 152

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item.asp?cID=0&PID=26414

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=3876856&ev=rb
_________________
http://www.discogs.com/seller/triskelion

http://soldatsinconnus.free.fr/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VnholyCvntz



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 1652

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mz412



Joined: 07 May 2007
Posts: 2727

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

triskelion wrote:
http://www.shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item.asp?cID=0&PID=26414

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=3876856&ev=rb


same with new muttilation 7", still avaible from MoD and 55€ via Discogs
_________________
OUT NOW:
Naurrakar - Epilogue of Humankind
Black Bunker Blog
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr_Belvedere



Joined: 05 Feb 2011
Posts: 962

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:
triskelion wrote:
http://www.shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item.asp?cID=0&PID=26414

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=3876856&ev=rb


same with new muttilation 7", still avaible from MoD and 55€ via Discogs


it's Mütiilation dear sir ! Mütiilation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZMsNpyaHcA
_________________
DFP wrote:
To have a faggot trusting and following you outdoors in expectation of presumed male intercourse at least needs some skills in homoerotic camouflage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 268, 269, 270 ... 340, 341, 342  Next
Page 269 of 342

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group