P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

the Ebay is officially retarded thread part 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 316, 317, 318 ... 340, 341, 342  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funestus wrote:
If tou think Tormentor didn´t took long...

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=4833384&ev=rb

Laughing

at least they haven't sold yet Very Happy
Funestus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair point Smile
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What moron would pay that when even the first press of Rabid Death's Curse doesn't sell for close to that?

I do not understand what gives people the balls to price items like that.
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
What moron would pay that when even the first press of Rabid Death's Curse doesn't sell for close to that?

I do not understand what gives people the balls to price items like that.

An old businessman once said a sucker was born every minute.
Hørus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/INQUISITION-INTO-THE-INFERNAL-REGIONS-OF-THE-ANCIENT-CULT-CD-ORIGINAL-PRESS-/171114363165?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item27d735f91d

"INQUISITION- "INTO THE INFERNAL REGIONS OF THE ANCIENT CULT" CD. Released from Sylphorium Records in 1998. Original press SR-002 CD. Limited to 1000 copies. Cover and cd are in excellent condition. Cover has no rips or tares. CD has no scratches. CD contains 10 tracks. I am starting this auction at $100 because a friend of mine sold the exact cd for $308."

Laughing

Yet this is the thirs and not first press. and even the actual first press doesnt worth near that much Rolling Eyes
2014 list (Seth, SFE, Satanic Warmaster, Blut Aus Nord, Sunn O))), Shining, Celestia, Mz.412, Hellfest, ...) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=814863#814863
caligulasremains

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've actually emailed people and asked exactly what makes them think that they have the right to list stuff for such an exorbitant amount and they tell me "OH WELL PEOPLE CAN DECIDE IF THEY WANT IT FOR THAT MUCH ITS OK, I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG". i only think its ok to sell stuff for either what you paid for it, or even a percentage LESS than what you paid for it, if its been used/played a few times. i may not be a part of any "metal community" if there even is one, but i still believe this stuff belongs to a community they're not commodities, you're just renting the stuff out.
CR99

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

caligulasremains wrote:
i've actually emailed people and asked exactly what makes them think that they have the right to list stuff for such an exorbitant amount and they tell me "OH WELL PEOPLE CAN DECIDE IF THEY WANT IT FOR THAT MUCH ITS OK, I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG". i only think its ok to sell stuff for either what you paid for it, or even a percentage LESS than what you paid for it, if its been used/played a few times. i may not be a part of any "metal community" if there even is one, but i still believe this stuff belongs to a community they're not commodities, you're just renting the stuff out.

Tips: Stop wasting time on money raking discogs douches and stop believing in delusional fantasy communism.
Rósachd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
caligulasremains wrote:

Tips: Stop wasting time on money raking discogs douches and stop believing in delusional fantasy communism.

Metal community Laughing
DSS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caligulasremains wrote:

You are a hypocrite. I just looked at your list with items for sale:

$49 Deathspell Omega Kenose LP
$60.00 Destroyer 666 Phoenix Rising LP
$30.00 The Devil's Blood Thousandfold Epicentre DIGIBOOK CD
$170 Funeral Mist - Salvation 2LP
$60.00 In Flames Subterranean LP
$40.00 Malign Divine Facing 10"
$66.60 Necrophobic - Death To All LP
$30 Svartsyn Skinning The Lambs 12" 45RPM
$74.00 Svartsyn Bloodline / His Majesty 2LP
$66.60 Unanimated - In The Light Of Darkness LP

I assume that you have the right to list stuff for such an exorbitant amount since you belong to a community. And you didn't rent any of these either. You most likely leased to own, right?
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caligulasremains wrote:
i still believe this stuff belongs to a community they're not commodities, you're just renting the stuff out.
Obvious trolling Laughing
caligulasremains

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSS wrote:
caligulasremains wrote:

I assume that you have the right to list stuff for such an exorbitant amount since you belong to a community. And you didn't rent any of these either. You most likely leased to own, right?

um, thats how much i paid for all of those... are you kidding me? i paid more for some, like necrophobic (74), svartsyn (80), dso (54), tdb (35), in flames (74). the only ones i didnt pay as much as i listed them for is in the light of darkness, more like $52. and malign, $36 but those are rare and are listed for $100 and $50-$70 respectively on discogs. i'm still listing them for cheaper than anyone else. you are a total ignorant fuck.
edit:
dumb fucks like those who replied to me are exactly why i dont consider myself part of any metal community.

Last edited by caligulasremains on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
DSS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caligulasremains wrote:
DSS wrote:
caligulasremains wrote:

um, thats how much i paid for all of those... are you kidding me? i paid more for some, like necrophobic, svartsyn, dso, tdb, in flames. the only ones i didnt pay as much as i listed them for is in the light of darkness, more like $52. and malign, $36. you are a total ignorant fuck.

Sure thing boss. You can claim whatever you want. And how do you know that someone selling a CD for $100 didn't pay $120 for it? Case closed. Your argument is invalid. Anyone can use the same excuse/argument as you. And you calling me "a total ignorant fuck" proves how mature you are. It's the same story with everyone; when it's something you want to buy you want it cheap. When it's something you want to sell you want the top dollar for it. Natural human instinct.

BTW, I paid $2000 for my original "DMDS" LP. I am willing to sell it for only $1000 if anyone is interested. That's half the price people!!!!
caligulasremains

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey fruitboy want to see my paypal transactions? troll more.

Last edited by caligulasremains on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
DSS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here's a PM I received from this loser:

Quote:
um, thats how much i paid for all of those... are you kidding me? i paid more for some, like necrophobic (74), svartsyn (80), dso (54), tdb (35), in flames (74). the only ones i didnt pay as much as i listed them for is in the light of darkness, more like $52. and malign, $36 but those are rare and are listed for $100 and $50-$70 respectively on discogs. i'm still listing them for cheaper than anyone else. you are a total ignorant fuck. go suck your boyfriends cock and shut the fuck up

Proves how mature he/she really is.
caligulasremains

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didnt send you any private messages kid

you just added some crap to what i posted here and claim it as a private message.

Last edited by caligulasremains on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 316, 317, 318 ... 340, 341, 342  Next
Page 317 of 342

Jump to: