P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

the Ebay is officially retarded thread part 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 376, 377, 378 ... 391, 392, 393  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 4297

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never stop the madness.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/VAMPYRIC-BLOOD-ORDO-DRACUL-LP-VINYL-RARE-BLACK-CILICE-BLOOD-TYRANT-MALEFICES/222688058328?hash=item33d93e1bd8:g:0qUAAOSw-jFZ7EfB
_________________
Give me the amulet, you bitch!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Luxixul Sumering



Joined: 09 Sep 2013
Posts: 2162
Location: Hollywood CA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woaaah I have 2 copies of this, I kno what im gonna do with them now. Muahhaa take that !!!
_________________
I've never heard of it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phlegma



Joined: 13 Feb 2015
Posts: 1100

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luxixul Sumering wrote:
Woaaah I have 2 copies of this, I kno what im gonna do with them now. Muahhaa take that !!!


you're the second one in this group who writes that he has a second copy. seems to be "trendy" atm to do so.
my order hasn't even shipped yet and nah, i'm getting only one copy Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Luxixul Sumering



Joined: 09 Sep 2013
Posts: 2162
Location: Hollywood CA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its trendy to get two copies? Hmm I wonder how many trendies there are here now Laughing outta luck, seems like I fit the profile.

Anyway drop me a pm if u want a copy, just expect to pay more for it.
_________________
I've never heard of it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Widdershins



Joined: 16 Aug 2016
Posts: 1348
Location: Out of the Dungeon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unchain the Jews.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 4297

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luxixul Sumering wrote:
Its trendy to get two copies? Hmm I wonder how many trendies there are here now Laughing outta luck, seems like I fit the profile.

Anyway drop me a pm if u want a copy, just expect to pay more for it.



Are you always a prick or did you just have too much coffee today? Now I know to never sell you shit or buy anything from you. Thanks for the heads up.
_________________
Give me the amulet, you bitch!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
funeral-records



Joined: 14 Sep 2016
Posts: 2617

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would all end if buyers would quit going full retard and exercise an ounce of patience.

Instant gratification society..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Luxixul Sumering



Joined: 09 Sep 2013
Posts: 2162
Location: Hollywood CA

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
Luxixul Sumering wrote:
Its trendy to get two copies? Hmm I wonder how many trendies there are here now Laughing outta luck, seems like I fit the profile.

Anyway drop me a pm if u want a copy, just expect to pay more for it.



Are you always a prick or did you just have too much coffee today? Now I know to never sell you shit or buy anything from you. Thanks for the heads up.


No one forced you to buy shit from me in the first place. If you dont like it fuck off but dont make a post directed at me cause I definetly dont want to buy shit from you, also your comment was so pathetic Im gonna ignore you after this and be sure not to sell you anything. /blacklisted
_________________
I've never heard of it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 4297

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luxixul Sumering wrote:
hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
Luxixul Sumering wrote:
Its trendy to get two copies? Hmm I wonder how many trendies there are here now Laughing outta luck, seems like I fit the profile.

Anyway drop me a pm if u want a copy, just expect to pay more for it.



Are you always a prick or did you just have too much coffee today? Now I know to never sell you shit or buy anything from you. Thanks for the heads up.


No one forced you to buy shit from me in the first place. If you dont like it fuck off but dont make a post directed at me cause I definetly dont want to buy shit from you, also your comment was so pathetic Im gonna ignore you after this and be sure not to sell you anything. /blacklisted


Laughing
Called out for wanting to be a Jew and rip people off is not my problem.
Fuck off, crossing dressing dork. Go back to the cyber goth scene where you belong, kid. Good thing you mentioned your ways and now people may never buy from your hook nosed ass again.
Got any more tough guy talk you can pm me, loser

Carry on with thread. No more derailing on my part.
_________________
Give me the amulet, you bitch!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ross



Joined: 31 Aug 2010
Posts: 84

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F172885246241


Is that Deiphago?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mysticus



Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Posts: 1910
Location: right here

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ross wrote:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F172885246241


Is that Deiphago?


HAHAHA, excellent!!! Yes, itīs Deiphago Smile
_________________
www.hexencave.wz.cz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dAHMER



Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 2063

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At some point, we have to ask ourselves if someone is just trolling us here. Laughing
_________________
Whore's Skeleton - Self Loathing Black Noise
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
K.D.S.



Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 568

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost tempted to buy this just so I can wear it to gigs, fairly sure that'll yield some pretty hilarious results, especially when you maintain some sort of "yeah buddy, you probably weren't even there when these guys released their classic records so what the fuck do you know" adamant type of composture when someone points out the utter ridiculousness of that shirt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ough



Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 4737
Location: Aetheiapolis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks legit to me!
_________________
Quote:
I feel that good metal should be more punk than metal to be good metal...

http://nghtrhthms.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
crystalspeed



Joined: 04 Sep 2014
Posts: 344

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.ebay.de/itm/VAAL-Geesten-LP-lim-200-Mayhem-Emperor-Darkthrone-Watain-Kruel-Kommando/302510447768?hash=item466f071c98:g:ioEAAOSw-09Z-j7y

Don't miss this gem of Black Metal cult!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 376, 377, 378 ... 391, 392, 393  Next
Page 377 of 393

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group