P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

the Ebay is officially retarded thread part 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 377, 378, 379  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
heavymetalsteve



Joined: 12 Sep 2015
Posts: 139

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just gonna leave this here

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BATHORY-LOT-yellow-goat-LP-84-shirt-poster-promo-Mayhem-Venom-Sodom-demo-/263285915057?_mwBanner=1&nma=true&si=M8n0UF3uRD09NWvJp8ec1hgR5Bo%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://vi.vipr.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=263285915057&t=1509340333000&tid=10&category=176985&seller=like_ether&excSoj=1&excTrk=1&lsite=0&ittenable=false&domain=ebay.com&descgauge=1&cspheader=1&oneClk=1&secureDesc=0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tormentedFist



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 867
Location: norway

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw a discussion about the LP being a bootleg, hah.
_________________
Trade/want list: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=890122#890122
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Death Kvlt



Joined: 17 Aug 2014
Posts: 2711

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone should reprint that poster again
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crystalspeed



Joined: 04 Sep 2014
Posts: 169

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death Kvlt wrote:
someone should reprint that poster again


This,

I did one for myself after seeing this auction, I have a poster print machine at home Twisted Evil

But mine is in yellowkvlt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Death Kvlt



Joined: 17 Aug 2014
Posts: 2711

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crystalspeed wrote:
Death Kvlt wrote:
someone should reprint that poster again


This,

I did one for myself after seeing this auction, I have a poster print machine at home Twisted Evil

But mine is in yellowkvlt



do a limited run and let me buy one
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
heavymetalsteve



Joined: 12 Sep 2015
Posts: 139

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death Kvlt wrote:
crystalspeed wrote:
Death Kvlt wrote:
someone should reprint that poster again


This,

I did one for myself after seeing this auction, I have a poster print machine at home Twisted Evil

But mine is in yellowkvlt



do a limited run and let me buy one


seconded
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crystalspeed



Joined: 04 Sep 2014
Posts: 169

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know how to ship posters (and if its safe, maybe a flag is better), I may can do that if at least ten guys basically pays only for printing material (since I need to buy new inks) + postage, or just a nice tape in return, but that might take a bit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ough



Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 3613
Location: TX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could probably get free tubes from any print shop that's around. They usually have tons just sitting around.
_________________
"The nature of those who hunt after dark knowledge is to hoard it even unto death, or to transmit it so wrapped in disguise and beclouded with self-serving lies that it is of little value."

http://store.nghtrhthms.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Humus



Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 3295

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heavymetalsteve wrote:
Just gonna leave this here

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BATHORY-LOT-yellow-goat-LP-84-shirt-poster-promo-Mayhem-Venom-Sodom-demo-/263285915057?_mwBanner=1&nma=true&si=M8n0UF3uRD09NWvJp8ec1hgR5Bo%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://vi.vipr.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=263285915057&t=1509340333000&tid=10&category=176985&seller=like_ether&excSoj=1&excTrk=1&lsite=0&ittenable=false&domain=ebay.com&descgauge=1&cspheader=1&oneClk=1&secureDesc=0


Probably just this guy again:
https://www.popsike.com/php/m-detaildata.php?itemnr=390793365012

In case you haven't figured it out yet: it's all a sham.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iron Lord



Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 1412
Location: Termight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
In case you haven't figured it out yet: it's all a sham.

Aye. What kind of fucktard would spend close to seven grand on any record? It seems the music is never as important as the bullshit packaging it comes in and/ or the exclusivity of the release among such materialist cunts. Modern age metal heads are truly fucking parasitical.
_________________
Philemon Siclone wrote:
Some guys, including capricornus, read gay porn mags in front of him and threatened to rape him afterwards. It was said that he locked himself up in a bedroom, crying...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 10202

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta say the Bathory The Return rough mix is kind of intriguing though. Might as well just be a shitty boom box dub of the LP, who knows.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 10202

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.discogs.com/de/buy/Cassette/Throbbing-Gristle-24-Hours/572956685?utm_campaign=sell_email_new&utm_medium=email&ev=wh_new&utm_source=relationship

neat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Unaerth



Joined: 17 Feb 2014
Posts: 280
Location: The Star Peninsula

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate auctions. Just list a damn price, and let the hunter bag it when they track it down.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
windofpain



Joined: 23 Mar 2010
Posts: 118
Location: alberta

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crystalspeed wrote:
I dont know how to ship posters (and if its safe, maybe a flag is better), I may can do that if at least ten guys basically pays only for printing material (since I need to buy new inks) + postage, or just a nice tape in return, but that might take a bit.

poster tubes are pretty cheap, too. would get one of these if you printed some.
_________________
subaru wrote:
Maybe one day they'll be worth $4500 on discogs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tollwut



Joined: 06 Feb 2015
Posts: 715
Location: CCAA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More like a general observation, but is the general Ebay user who happens to be a Metal fan getting dumber and dumber with a decreasing payment behaviour?

Sold quite a bunch of LPs and tapes recently, out of 6 buyers who bought several lots, 4 won't pay.
2 of them never reacted, while 2 other started absolutely retarded inquiries about price, shipping rates and general ways of postponing the payment.

Experiences like this grow on Ebay, making it nearly impossible to sell music there. And I already blocked lots of countries which proved way to untrustworthy over the years.
Still, the fake-bidders dominate more and more.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 377, 378, 379  Next
Page 378 of 379

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group