P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

H.M.S.S. Records mailing list

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evilman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:49 pm    Post subject: H.M.S.S. Records mailing list Reply with quote

So apparently, Heavy Metal Super Star Records is not closed despite their false advertisement from past year due to owner's health problem (actually it is supposed to be true but they're still releasing stuff privately).

There's supposedly a mailing list where they announces and sell their upcoming releases... Any infos about this ? Would like to be in but I guess I should rather hunt unicorns right now, better chances.
Sierre

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Writing a futile email to that hamagurism address on metal archives has become one of those fun activities I do after having too many beers. In the words of the supreme leader: "SAD!!!"
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our list is full.

We have the stuff you never will.
InTheNameOfGore

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just tape a bunch of pictures of naked japanese women to your regular LP's and call it a day.
cyclicvomiting

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

InTheNameOfGore wrote:
Just tape a bunch of pictures of naked japanese women to your regular LP's and call it a day.

Best idea I have heard all day.
thetruekvasirsblood

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only people allowed on this list are members of GESTOMPO cult

Hypgnosis Records & Distro | Arkona, Hellvetron [5/25]
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

InTheNameOfGore wrote:

Yea, exactly.
Fretting over this 'club' is comical really. After all just start your own club with a short list of dedicated buyers and refuse service to anyone else, then you too can be special.

Look at me, I am personally a club of one and you all want to be just like me, however you cannot and that bothers a lot of you.
...but sorry you know, the club is fucking full.

(I have been told my account is getting banned at post 9999, simply cause Yosuke demands to be the sole member of club 10,000 posts plus) ...it was on the mailing list he emails and texts to himself. Guess he leaked the information mumbling in his sleep and it somehow got encoded over various NWN releases. Have to collect them all to decode the insidious plan.
Mikael

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, if hes having health issues, I can see nothing wrong with running the label unofficially/private through mailing-list of his old and trust-worthy customers. That way he can avoid the stress of non-paying customers, PayPal-frauds etc. and it requires a lot less work that way, so kudos to him and his choice to keep running his passion with more privately manner.

And no, Im not part of this list.
funeral-records

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:

(I have been told my account is getting banned at post 9999, simply cause Yosuke demands to be the sole member of club 10,000 posts plus) ...it was on the mailing list he emails and texts to himself. Guess he leaked the information mumbling in his sleep and it somehow got encoded over various NWN releases. Have to collect them all to decode the insidious plan.

Laughing
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael wrote:
To be honest, if hes having health issues, I can see nothing wrong with running the label unofficially/private through mailing-list of his old and trust-worthy customers. That way he can avoid the stress of non-paying customers, PayPal-frauds etc. and it requires a lot less work that way, so kudos to him and his choice to keep running his passion with more privately manner.

And no, Im not part of this list.

Pretty logical and mature perspective and does make some sense... great points really.

...but now back to forum reality. Its a excellent gimmick and sure gets those not on the list bent out of shape! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: