P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

didn't see this coming
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sztorm75



Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Posts: 4104
Location: Warsaw, Poland

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: didn't see this coming Reply with quote

From Xtreem Records news.


* DEMIGOD (fin) - "Slumber of Sullen Eyes" (12"LP) (01.03.2010)
* UNDERGANG (den) - "Indhentet af Døden" (01.06.2010)
* DETENTE (usa) - "Decline" (12"LP) (T.B.A. - 2010)
* PURTENANCE (fin) - "Member of immortal Damnation + bonus" (T.B.A. - 2010)
* NECROPHILIAC (spa) - "Chaopula + all demos [2-CD]" (T.B.A. - 2010)
* DISSECT (hol) - "Swallow Swouming Mass + bonus" (T.B.A. - 2010)
* GOLGOTHA (spa) - "Onward to Incantation" (T.B.A. - 2010)
* UNBOUNDED TERROR (spa) - "Nest Of Affliction + demos" (T.B.A. - 2010)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Detest Records



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 3041
Location: Brussels dead city

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UNDERGANG ???
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sztorm75



Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Posts: 4104
Location: Warsaw, Poland

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, the band that makes us wet our pants has signed to Dave "Rotten's"... seems
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4890
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a cd release I assume?
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mysticus



Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Posts: 1336
Location: Mother Europe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:41 am    Post subject: Re: didn't see this coming Reply with quote

sztorm75 wrote:
From Xtreem Records news.


* DEMIGOD (fin) - "Slumber of Sullen Eyes" (12"LP) (01.03.2010)


Great news, can't wait to see this one!!!
_________________
www.hexencave.wz.cz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7188

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: didn't see this coming Reply with quote

Mysticus wrote:
sztorm75 wrote:
From Xtreem Records news.


* DEMIGOD (fin) - "Slumber of Sullen Eyes" (12"LP) (01.03.2010)


Great news, can't wait to see this one!!!


Fuck yeah! The only problem is that I forgot Europeans reverse the numbers in dates, so for a second I thought "oh fuck, this is OUT already???"
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sztorm75



Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Posts: 4104
Location: Warsaw, Poland

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pray Extreem to NOT fuck up these great releases...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HotBlack



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 2237
Location: osaka][:::;;;>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ye, quality sleeves and spring for some god damn inserts...

Undergang... is that the BM one or the DM one?
_________________
IXTAB wrote:
The retard getting hit with a guitar is starting to become annoying.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mz412



Joined: 07 May 2007
Posts: 2735

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: didn't see this coming Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Mysticus wrote:
sztorm75 wrote:
From Xtreem Records news.


* DEMIGOD (fin) - "Slumber of Sullen Eyes" (12"LP) (01.03.2010)


Great news, can't wait to see this one!!!


Fuck yeah! The only problem is that I forgot Europeans reverse the numbers in dates, so for a second I thought "oh fuck, this is OUT already???"
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


YOU resrves the numbers, nut us
_________________
OUT NOW:
Naurrakar - Epilogue of Humankind
Black Bunker Blog
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7188

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: didn't see this coming Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
Mysticus wrote:
sztorm75 wrote:
From Xtreem Records news.


* DEMIGOD (fin) - "Slumber of Sullen Eyes" (12"LP) (01.03.2010)


Great news, can't wait to see this one!!!


Fuck yeah! The only problem is that I forgot Europeans reverse the numbers in dates, so for a second I thought "oh fuck, this is OUT already???"
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


YOU resrves the numbers, nut us


Laughing
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kakarot SS5



Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 2394
Location: Kame House

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sztorm75 wrote:
I pray Extreem to NOT fuck up these great releases...


May God hear you Very Happy
_________________
I spoke to God this morning and he don't like you.

Trade/Sale:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40729
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Elite



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 2726
Location: London

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What horrible splatter vinyl will Demigod be on- take your bets now!!! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Detest Records



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Posts: 3041
Location: Brussels dead city

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sztorm75 wrote:
Yup, the band that makes us wet our pants has signed to Dave "Rotten's"... seems


Sad, they deserve something else ...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sztorm75



Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Posts: 4104
Location: Warsaw, Poland

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Elite wrote:
What horrible splatter vinyl will Demigod be on- take your bets now!!! Laughing


before all, I hope Rotten will use the original cover not the render from the re-edition.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sv.



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 3866
Location: bachn de kùppe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered along with some copies of the clear version.
_________________
cultofvomit wrote:
well, an australian trying to teach us what football is... awesome.


Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group