P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Drinklist!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 159, 160, 161 ... 206, 207, 208  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Prophet Muhammad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably pile on through a case of these
axe.crazy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arak & Tuak, Dayaknese traDitional alcohol.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for tonight

xray

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LifeDepraved wrote:

New Albion Ale

sonuva... we went looking for this in MA and no luck. Hopefully it'll show up in NYC soon, as I am quite curious about the beer. I mean, shit, for historical purposes only I want to drink and toast to Jack's eternal health.
Doom-Mantia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that Imperial IPA above looks good. today i've had one each of the IPA's i bought. the Newcastle Winter IPA was as i thought it would be: average beer, didn't taste like an IPA at all but more like their Werewolf Rye seasonal. the Tallgrass IPA is very drinkable, very good, and surprisingly malty for an IPA. the Great Divide Titan IPA was great, although it had more of a syrupy type of hop flavor to it. would buy all but the Newcastle again, and probably would buy Tallgrass most often since it comes in cans. im noticing lots of IPA's taste great in cans compared to most other beers which are better out of a bottle.
LazerBeast

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Glarus Winter Warmer, a pretty damn good scotch ale.
Cacique

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BITBURGER!!!
duff138

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoyed these while watching the Patriots lose last night!

All Pretty Things Beer and Ale Jack D'or
A Zoe and a MO from Maine Beer Company
Eigenbrötler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drinking Hamms and and chewing some mint grizzly
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heavyR wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:
LifeDepraved wrote:
Lagunitas Sucks and IPA

Lagunitas Sucks is fucking delicious. What's the story behind it? It says to read it on the bottom of the six pack but it still didn't answer my question about the ”substitute” part on the label. Maybe I had too many already when I was reading it. Did they lose access to an ingredient for Brown Shugga?

We just got "Sucks" in Nashville last week, and I started seeing the Lagunitas IPA in stores last November. Glad to see that the south is getting some good stuff from the other parts of the country.

The "Sucks" is great, be sure to try it.

You'll be getting all the Lagunita's beers later this year once their new Chicago brewery is up and running .
Timon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doom-Mantia wrote:
m noticing lots of IPA's taste great in cans compared to most other beers which are better out of a bottle.

Cans are the way to go these days. Keeps the beer much fresher since there's no light hitting it, and no air at the top between the beer and lid like you have with bottles. This applies to IPA's and any other kind of beer .Plus, they don't taste like aluminum anymore due to whatever fancy new poison liner they came up with in the last decade.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
Doom-Mantia wrote:
m noticing lots of IPA's taste great in cans compared to most other beers which are better out of a bottle.

Cans are the way to go these days. Keeps the beer much fresher since there's no light hitting it, and no air at the top between the beer and lid like you have with bottles. This applies to IPA's and any other kind of beer .Plus, they don't taste like aluminum anymore due to whatever fancy new poison liner they came up with in the last decade.

im convinced if you drink straight from the can, you can still definitely taste that distinct can flavor... for these instances, I just pour them into a proper glass and let it "air out" a little if you will. seems to help with said can taste a bit anyhow...

on the green side of life, cans tend to be recycled more so than bottles, so doing cans promotes less waste in the end (if you dont recycle it, you can at least count on bums recycling in the case of cans... ) I think MI has a pretty good thing going to encourage bottles to be recycled. if only more states would take notice... (charge $1 extra for your first 6 pack, then offer $1 discount on next 6 pack when you return the used bottles)

also, cans are ultimate for camping, canoeing, etc trips, which is yet another plus for the crunchy beer loving types like myself (and a large number of craft brew heads it seems)
LifeDepraved

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ska Brewing Decadent Imperial IPA
Hopknot IPA
Arrogant Bastard Ale
Asahi

Good Sellers/Buyers/Traders: In Solitude, metalbrain, IIIRD GATEKEEPER, Mangled Torsos, Kakarot SS5, S(2), Schoolslave, Heksekult, Hobophobic(2), IXTAB.
Doom-Mantia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:
Doom-Mantia wrote:

im convinced if you drink straight from the can, you can still definitely taste that distinct can flavor... for these instances, I just pour them into a proper glass and let it "air out" a little if you will. seems to help with said can taste a bit anyhow...

on the green side of life, cans tend to be recycled more so than bottles, so doing cans promotes less waste in the end (if you dont recycle it, you can at least count on bums recycling in the case of cans... ) I think MI has a pretty good thing going to encourage bottles to be recycled. if only more states would take notice... (charge $1 extra for your first 6 pack, then offer $1 discount on next 6 pack when you return the used bottles)

also, cans are ultimate for camping, canoeing, etc trips, which is yet another plus for the crunchy beer loving types like myself (and a large number of craft brew heads it seems)

the perfect can of craft beer for camping. the side of the can talks about having to wipe your ass with a pine cone being as rough as camping should get, and that they made this canned IPA as convenience to go with campfires, bears, granola, and mosquito repellent. it's also a great IPA that's pretty inexpensive and shouldn't be very hard to find. i also think considering IPA's have a very piny scent to them they're made to be ideal camping beers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 159, 160, 161 ... 206, 207, 208  Next
Page 160 of 208

Jump to: