P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

DISSECTION - "LIVE REBIRTH" Double LP on HRR
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
soulseller



Joined: 20 Feb 2007
Posts: 900
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you buy for instance Ophthalamia Via dolorosa 2Lp from me you'd also end up paying around 30 euros including postage. Though for the same postage it is possible to add 3-5 other vinyls, but still...
_________________
www.soulsellerrecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
0%cured



Joined: 03 Feb 2008
Posts: 660
Location: Greece

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soulseller wrote:
If you buy for instance Ophthalamia Via dolorosa 2Lp from me you'd also end up paying around 30 euros including postage. Though for the same postage it is possible to add 3-5 other vinyls, but still...


Yes, but the Ophthalamia DLP is fuckin perfect!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sv.



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 3862
Location: bachn de kppe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad news for the Dissection collectors, there are 3 colors it seems.

_________________
cultofvomit wrote:
well, an australian trying to teach us what football is... awesome.


Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9620
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't wait for the Necronomicon s/t reissue
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minge-eater



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 3798
Location: cutterofgums record room

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive got a clear version and a test press of this aweful release..well its not too bad for a live lp
_________________
Metal Archives is the place legends are born.

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
anotherdeadhero



Joined: 21 Aug 2007
Posts: 514
Location: sweden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats aweful about it? Was thinking of buying it.

minge-eater wrote:
ive got a clear version and a test press of this aweful release..well its not too bad for a live lp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minge-eater



Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 3798
Location: cutterofgums record room

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anotherdeadhero wrote:
Whats aweful about it? Was thinking of buying it.

minge-eater wrote:
ive got a clear version and a test press of this aweful release..well its not too bad for a live lp


nothing aweful about it apart from the price
_________________
Metal Archives is the place legends are born.

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Scott K
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
anotherdeadhero wrote:
Whats aweful about it? Was thinking of buying it.

minge-eater wrote:
ive got a clear version and a test press of this aweful release..well its not too bad for a live lp


nothing aweful about it apart from the price


Sound is good, though? It's very expensive, but a release I'd like.
Back to top
Sv.



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 3862
Location: bachn de kppe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

20 for a DLP ... nothing new.
_________________
cultofvomit wrote:
well, an australian trying to teach us what football is... awesome.


Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scott K
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sv. wrote:
20 for a DLP ... nothing new.


I was going to order this and 2 of the the Autopsy LPs. With shipping it was 95 EUR.

So, the LPS aren't too expensive, but the shipping on top is he killer.
Back to top
Albin



Joined: 17 Feb 2008
Posts: 1301

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy of High price records has proposed me test press for 50 euros.
Black vinyl 20 eu
Clear and red vinyl 22 euros .
_________________
"When you see the children with x's on their head, if you dare to look at them, soon you will be dead."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mz412



Joined: 07 May 2007
Posts: 2734

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albin wrote:
The guy of High price records has proposed me test press for 50 euros.
Black vinyl 20 eu
Clear and red vinyl 22 euros .


Not everybode is Real Deal True Underground Metal Warrior Elitist Fanboy
enought for this real Deal Underground Piece of Metal History Laughing

Its really shit that so much now sells the Testpresses and makes all
this for normal releases and normal metal stuff, sadly for the
Stamp Collectors Crying or Very sad
_________________
OUT NOW:
Naurrakar - Epilogue of Humankind
Black Bunker Blog
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Uncolored



Joined: 19 Sep 2008
Posts: 1326
Location: Cagliari/Italy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott K wrote:

So, the LPS aren't too expensive, but the shipping on top is he killer.


29 euros to ship 3 lps (registered mail) in the usa is a normal price
the same from usa to europe, to have priority international with tracking number the price is more or less 40$
_________________
Germaniac wrote:
Caller Of The Storms may be black, but he has an aryan heart.

SatanHussein wrote:
my dream is to organise a funeral doom festival and sell my stockpiles of antidepressants at the merch stand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Scott K
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncolored wrote:
Scott K wrote:

So, the LPS aren't too expensive, but the shipping on top is he killer.


29 euros to ship 3 lps (registered mail) in the usa is a normal price
the same from usa to europe, to have priority international with tracking number the price is more or less 40$


Yes; it's very expensive. I'm not saying this is a one time event, only related to these LPs.
Back to top
doomedplanet



Joined: 03 Nov 2006
Posts: 474
Location: Oregon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, for a second I thought this was news about the Canadian Dissection.....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group