P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Teitanblood Bootleg T-Shirts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Goat_Sadomator



Joined: 26 Oct 2008
Posts: 873

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUKK JEAH whoa i need this Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
asmael LeBouc



Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 3528
Location: Paris

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a closer look, the print of that boot seems ok on the contrary
_________________
DISJECTA MEMBRAE plays Vomitive Doom

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
In Solitude



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 3986
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
Take a closer look, the print of that boot seems ok on the contrary


I think it looks terrible, especially in comparison to the official shirt with the same artwork.

That Katharsis shirt looks really great though.
_________________
bvr wrote:
One does not have to be a wise-ass scholar to successfully channel certain things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hobophobic



Joined: 03 May 2009
Posts: 2425
Location: R'lyeh, TX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajna has the morbid devil of pestilence and infernal dance of the wicked shirts again if any of you dudes still don't have one or BOTH of them.
_________________
Endless Morbidity wrote:
fuck "deluxe" bullshit. Albums don't need extra trinkets and shit. These are METAL records, not cracker jacks.


holy ghost wrote:

So basically... who gives a cats whiskers?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
adrian5118



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2673

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Katharsis shirt rules!
_________________
Rare shirts of DEATHKEY, AMORPHIS, DEMONCY, SSP, etc.:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5900

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think something like this would have looked better, then it could have been on a black shirt. Razz

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Natt



Joined: 26 Feb 2010
Posts: 111
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about this Teitanblood t-shirt? Perverted-taste have it in the distro.

http://www.pervertedtaste.de/product_info.php?products_id=14487&sid=e04e621dbc8dd4563fd1e2bed2c1375f&search_in_description=1&keywords=teitanblood&sort=2a&
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hobophobic



Joined: 03 May 2009
Posts: 2425
Location: R'lyeh, TX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natt wrote:
What about this Teitanblood t-shirt? Perverted-taste have it in the distro.

http://www.pervertedtaste.de/product_info.php?products_id=14487&sid=e04e621dbc8dd4563fd1e2bed2c1375f&search_in_description=1&keywords=teitanblood&sort=2a&


wasn't this one only available on a white shirt before? or was this one the yellow printed one on black?
_________________
Endless Morbidity wrote:
fuck "deluxe" bullshit. Albums don't need extra trinkets and shit. These are METAL records, not cracker jacks.


holy ghost wrote:

So basically... who gives a cats whiskers?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
morbid palace



Joined: 06 Jul 2009
Posts: 729

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobophobic wrote:
Natt wrote:
What about this Teitanblood t-shirt? Perverted-taste have it in the distro.

http://www.pervertedtaste.de/product_info.php?products_id=14487&sid=e04e621dbc8dd4563fd1e2bed2c1375f&search_in_description=1&keywords=teitanblood&sort=2a&


wasn't this one only available on a white shirt before? or was this one the yellow printed one on black?

It actually looks great, anyone know if it's official or a boot??
_________________
Reliable sellers/traders: ENOLA GOAT,LorteBrian, Adrian5118, Unholy Horde, Kapalika, gangraen, frghl, NUCTEMERON, RottingGrave, Blood on Satan's Claw
ripoff: madmaxxx, evildead80
www.killtowndeathfest.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BBR



Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 1095

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a wee bit suspicious of the small image.
_________________
In death
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Imperative Coronation



Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 699
Location: London

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That design was a yellow print I think.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Goat_Sadomator



Joined: 26 Oct 2008
Posts: 873

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
I think something like this would have looked better, then it could have been on a black shirt. Razz



damn that looks killer i think you should send that image to NED!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5900

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goat_Sadomator wrote:

damn that looks killer i think you should send that image to NED!!!


Sure, why not. However I tend to think if they had wanted to release it like this they would have done so already themselves, as it was not an overly complicated idea to manifest.

We'll see I suppose. From past expirience I tend to find no one likes suggestions given to them regarding their material. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Goat_Sadomator



Joined: 26 Oct 2008
Posts: 873

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

morbid palace wrote:
Hobophobic wrote:
Natt wrote:
What about this Teitanblood t-shirt? Perverted-taste have it in the distro.

http://www.pervertedtaste.de/product_info.php?products_id=14487&sid=e04e621dbc8dd4563fd1e2bed2c1375f&search_in_description=1&keywords=teitanblood&sort=2a&


wasn't this one only available on a white shirt before? or was this one the yellow printed one on black?

It actually looks great, anyone know if it's official or a boot??


i emailed them about the shirt they means it cames from NED
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Natt



Joined: 26 Feb 2010
Posts: 111
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made an order at osmose and ordered the Teitanblood t-shirt as well, they got it in stock yeasterday. Hope it is good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group