P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Need Katharsis - Rehearsal 2001 info.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CraiGORE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't pay. Save the e-mail that he sent you asking to send the money as a "gift" as that is against ebay/Paypal policy. Use it against him if he chooses to create an unpaid item claim

How one-mand band can be created in such exact date? Is he saw Satan in this day, or thers was a fog, rain and fullmoon outdoor?
Son of Satan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adrian5118 wrote:
Well, his story in his eBay response seems plausible that he didn't know, and it IS a boot from Holland, but his listings besides this that are also bootlegs make me think he is lying:

"Hi,

I bought it about 6 years ago at a blackmetal gig in Holland. I bought 5 copies back then as I knew they were going to be sought after. I never heard it was a bootleg whatsoever, I dont know any other tape aswell. Since I am not into blackmetal stuff anymore I dont care about it much either.
If you think this is a bootleg you should not have bought it i suppose. This is not my fault?
Now we have a legal agreement as written in ebay rules. I am sorry man. However, you wont regret it, the tape is superb!"

Sounds like bullshit just because you bought it doesn't mean you have to pay for it after finding out it was bootleg. Just because he is naive about it doesnt make it ok that he's selling fake shit and refuses to let you get out of the auction agreement. Contact ebay because this dude is obviously a fucking clown. I have bought many things to which i later found out were bootleg and was refunded through paypal afterward.

CraiGORE wrote:
Don't pay. Save the e-mail that he sent you asking to send the money as a "gift" as that is against ebay/Paypal policy. Use it against him if he chooses to create an unpaid item claim

This would also work if ebay finds out about him trying to work around paypal and ebay legal procedures then he will get banned.

-Trade List-
adrian5118

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll only resort to that if he acts like a douche after the reply I just sent. I'll see if he takes 5 euros. Razz

Shame and a hassle though as I already paid 25.5 euros...

eao4iyjh34qyklsdrh
Wrathorn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

primitiveblack wrote:

Did that first Clandestine Blaze demo of yours come with the burned piece of a bible page?
CR99

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adrian5118 wrote:
I'll only resort to that if he acts like a douche after the reply I just sent. I'll see if he takes 5 euros. Razz

Shame and a hassle though as I already paid 25.5 euros...

eao4iyjh34qyklsdrh

welcome to the club
CraiGORE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I helped you out a little..

How one-mand band can be created in such exact date? Is he saw Satan in this day, or thers was a fog, rain and fullmoon outdoor?
adrian5118

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the support! Just waiting for a response...
primitiveblack

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrathorn wrote:
primitiveblack wrote:

Did that first Clandestine Blaze demo of yours come with the burned piece of a bible page?

without it, I brought it from a finnish guy, I am 99.99% sure mine is original version. I've ever asked the seller about the burned piece of a bible page, he answered that he was the original owner of this tape, when he got the tape, there wasn't the burned piece of a bible page with the tape...
mucupurulent cuntkiller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well apparently the e-bay seller was not a rip-off he said "Do you have the guts to bet on this???" and you faced up the challenge hahah just kidding man.. these things happens, specially on Egay
Hellhammer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Son of Satan wrote:
CraiGORE wrote:
If it can be confirmed that he's selling bootlegs, I'll report him also.

same here!

The black metal police ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wrathorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

primitiveblack wrote:
without it, I brought it from a finnish guy, I am 99.99% sure mine is original version. I've ever asked the seller about the burned piece of a bible page, he answered that he was the original owner of this tape, when he got the tape, there wasn't the burned piece of a bible page with the tape...

I have this too, and I'm certain it's an original copy and I didn't get the bible page either, but only a very few copies came without it.
primitiveblack

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrathorn wrote:
primitiveblack wrote:

I have this too, and I'm certain it's an original copy and I didn't get the bible page either, but only a very few copies came without it.

I think we can do it ourselves, tear a page from an old bible, burn its edge, put the burned page with the tape. Then we finish the work that Mr Mikko Aspa forgot to do Wink
Wrathorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

primitiveblack wrote:
I think we can do it ourselves, tear a page from an old bible, burn its edge, put the burned page with the tape. Then we finish the work that Mr Mikko Aspa forgot to do Wink

Anything for cult!
adrian5118

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eBay sent a full-refund today. Cheers! Delete plz.
addison

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are fags; don't fuck people over because you jumped the gun and didn't ask your questions before bidding/buying.

And to the guy who said he'll report him for selling bootlegs; simply mind your own business, not his.

You guys are after this guy like he fucked your sisters.

No, I'm not the seller, nor do I know him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: