P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Vothana from Vietnam
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DTBRex

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
Fullmoon91 wrote:
Any word on when the split with EVIL is due to ship?

HOD just posted that they will start shipping from next monday on.

I'll have a bunch of copies (not that soon, tho).
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
danofort

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Tireheb wrote:
Fullmoon91 wrote:
Any word on when the split with EVIL is due to ship?

HOD just posted that they will start shipping from next monday on.

I'll have a bunch of copies (not that soon, tho).

Excellent news.
Scott

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant. Will keep an eye out.
seebee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
absinthe wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
Go and report it to Ebay as the Nazi stuff it is, pls. You got my blessing. Razz

Out of curiosity, what are you feelings regarding "regular customers" flipping your "collectors items"?

Well, I do not approve of it but unless I start monitoring my customers and keep tabs on everyone, it’s smth that is bound to happen sooner or later. However, it cannot be denied that the vast majority of the ppl who got the chance to buy this vinyl do not flip it anywhere, at all.

I counted over 20 splatter vinyl copies sold on Ebay up to now.
If it's limited to 200 copies, it is 10%.
Most of seller were…...Germans.
And NOT ITALIANS.

I wrote you to buy one splatter copy but you even did not take care of answering me: it is true, i am not still a ''top customer'', i have € 411,00 of total shopping instead of € 500.

Anyway, i'm very surprised that Mr. Kenny 'i make only private releases to close friends' Vu did agree to make this 'made for ebay/discogs' splatter release.

After all he revealed himself to be a cunt.
absinthe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seebee wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
absinthe wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
Go and report it to Ebay as the Nazi stuff it is, pls. You got my blessing. Razz

Out of curiosity, what are you feelings regarding "regular customers" flipping your "collectors items"?

Well, I do not approve of it but unless I start monitoring my customers and keep tabs on everyone, it’s smth that is bound to happen sooner or later. However, it cannot be denied that the vast majority of the ppl who got the chance to buy this vinyl do not flip it anywhere, at all.

And NOT ITALIANS.

I wrote you to buy one splatter copy but you even did not take care of answering me: it is true, i am not still a ''top customer'', i have € 411,00 of total shopping instead of € 500.

Anyway, i'm very surprised that Mr. Kenny 'i make only private releases to close friends' Vu did agree to make this 'made for ebay/discogs' splatter release.

Where do you source this information? I can only find record of two splatter copies having been sold on eBay to date.

By the way, I don't think throwing shade at the artist and label is the way to go about getting what you want...
DTBRex

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seebee wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
absinthe wrote:
DTBRex wrote:

And NOT ITALIANS.

Huh? I have received plenty emails of the "I am not yet a regular customer but pls let me buy the splatter vinyl anyway"-kind, and I am not sure whether or not I have replied to everyone writing. If you didn't get a response, feel free to contact me here with a PM.

Regular customers at my store are the ones who very much help me funding my releases; call it a certain kind of crowdfunding if you like, but ofc I'd like to offer them something in return that only they can get from me. However, what they decide to do with it, it's their concern and not mine. Personally, I am not into flipping vinyls and I don't approve of it happening with the ones I do release, but there is only so much I - or the band, for that matter - can do about it. We live in a world where ppl can buy smth with their money and then they can do with as they please; keep it, sell it, smash it, whatever. The record is blocked from sale at Discogs marketplace and there's a second pressing coming too, so everyone who really wants a copy can get one at a reasonable price sooner or later.

Ken is absolutely blameless, because it was my decision to have a coloured edition to be sold to my regular customers only. Probably the only way he could stop his music falling prey to flippers would be not releasing anything, at all. Needless to say, we don't want that to happen.
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
amon-goethe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, what a faaaaag for having a color variant to his record in a quantity I don't prefer! And what a faaaaag label is DTB because people bought them and sold them. He's proved himself as a total cuuuuunt by having a colored vinyl so I'm going to drop his name because I'm not a faaaaag like him. And as soon as I'm done with this I'm going to go yank on my peepee about HHB for pressing a YELLOW EBAY GAY FAG DISCOCKS ZOG DTB VU KENNY RECORD.

Ps. total respect to Goatmoon
seebee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"If you didn't get a response, feel free to contact me here with a PM. "

What for should i contact you now? Aren't the splatters soldout?

I think that if a label makes a special release, with something more than the regular one (say, pins, patch, poster, bonus material.....) it is a legit move, and a higher price can be asked to customers by the label to make funds for other releases.

But what is the meaning of making 100 coloured vinyls, sold at the same price - or a bit more - than the regular one?
Are you a charity fundation?
''Hey homeless customers, buy the limited vinyl at 20 € and resell it at 100€ so you can earn money to buy food".

I could understand if you made 200 splatters and sold them at 100 € each: you grab the money and you get funds for other releases.

For sure i am wrong and i don't understand the thing, but.......really i don't get it.
amon-goethe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go stand in the corner.
Heretic Death Call

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL8e2ujXe8g
absinthe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seebee wrote:
"If you didn't get a response, feel free to contact me here with a PM. "

What for should i contact you now? Aren't the splatters soldout?

I think that if a label makes a special release, with something more than the regular one (say, pins, patch, poster, bonus material.....) it is a legit move, and a higher price can be asked to customers by the label to make funds for other releases.

But what is the meaning of making 100 coloured vinyls, sold at the same price - or a bit more - than the regular one?
Are you a charity fundation?
''Hey homeless customers, buy the limited vinyl at 20 € and resell it at 100€ so you can earn money to buy food".

I could understand if you made 200 splatters and sold them at 100 € each: you grab the money and you get funds for other releases.

For sure i am wrong and i don't understand the thing, but.......really i don't get it.

This is such a backwards way to think.
Phlegma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seebee wrote:

don't spread fake news little fella and stop denigrating the MOD-Customer-Elite Evil or Very Mad

maybe one or two splatter copies were sold on ebay
absinthe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phlegma wrote:
seebee wrote:

don't spread fake news little fella and stop denigrating the MOD-Customer-Elite Evil or Very Mad

Needless to say... dude can't count.
seebee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phlegma wrote:
seebee wrote:

No fake news big fella, just the truth.
And i'm not DENIGRATING M.o.D.
I was just askin' why make a limited edition vinyl, besides normal black, with the only result that it feeds ebay sellers and maybe Mr. Vu gets upset again and returns back to private releases.
seebee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phlegma wrote:
seebee wrote:

No fake news big fella, just the truth.
And i'm not DENIGRATING M.o.D.
I was just askin' why make a limited edition vinyl, besides normal black, with the only result that it feeds ebay sellers and maybe Mr. Vu gets upset again and returns back to private releases.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 19 of 25

Jump to: