P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

MORBID ANGEL/SUFFOCATION - 2017 US Tour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Brooklyn Bastard 666



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 3852
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:54 am    Post subject: MORBID ANGEL/SUFFOCATION - 2017 US Tour Reply with quote

MORBID ANGEL, SUFFOCATION, REVOCATION, WITHERED

May 23 - Orlando, FL - The Beacham
May 24 - Tampa, FL - The Orpheum
May 25 - Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade
May 27 - Baltimore, MD - Maryland Deathfest
May 28 - Boston, MA - Brighton
May 29 - New York NY - The Gramercy Theater
May 31 - Pittsburgh, PA - Smallís
Jun. 01 - Cleveland, OH - House of Blues
Jun. 02 - Detroit, MI - The Crofoot
Jun. 03 - Chicago, IL - The Metro
Jun. 04 - Minneapolis, MN - Cabooze
Jun. 06 - Fayetteville, AR - Georgeís Majestic
Jun. 07 - Lawrence, KS - Grenada
Jun. 08 - Denver CO - Bluebird
Jun. 10 - Salt Lake City, UT - The Complex
Jun. 12 - Seattle, WA - Studio Seven
Jun. 13 - Portland, OR - Dameís
Jun. 15 - San Francisco, CA - The Social Hall
Jun. 16 - Los Angeles, CA - The Regent
Jun. 17 - Pomona, CA - Glasshouse
Jun. 18 - San Diego, CA - House of Blues
Jun. 20 - Phoenix, AZ - Marquee
Jun. 21 - Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine
Jun. 23 - Dallas, TX - House of Blues
Jun. 24 - Austin, TX - Grizzly Hall
Jun. 25 - Houston, TX - House of Blues
Jun. 27 - New Orleans, LA - House of Blues

I'll be at the NYC show for sure.
_________________
Too Old, Too Cold
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Death Kvlt



Joined: 17 Aug 2014
Posts: 2439
Location: NY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

will hit up the Cleveland date
_________________
Nightvvolf wrote:
Death Metal + positive message = Gay Life Metal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dismal



Joined: 13 Feb 2012
Posts: 1386

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: MORBID ANGEL/SUFFOCATION - 2017 US Tour Reply with quote

Brooklyn Bastard 666 wrote:
MORBID ANGEL, SUFFOCATION, REVOCATION, WITHERED

May 23 - Orlando, FL - The Beacham
May 24 - Tampa, FL - The Orpheum
May 25 - Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade
May 27 - Baltimore, MD - Maryland Deathfest
May 28 - Boston, MA - Brighton
May 29 - New York NY - The Gramercy Theater
May 31 - Pittsburgh, PA - Smallís
Jun. 01 - Cleveland, OH - House of Blues
Jun. 02 - Detroit, MI - The Crofoot
Jun. 03 - Chicago, IL - The Metro
Jun. 04 - Minneapolis, MN - Cabooze
Jun. 06 - Fayetteville, AR - Georgeís Majestic
Jun. 07 - Lawrence, KS - Grenada
Jun. 08 - Denver CO - Bluebird
Jun. 10 - Salt Lake City, UT - The Complex
Jun. 12 - Seattle, WA - Studio Seven
Jun. 13 - Portland, OR - Dameís
Jun. 15 - San Francisco, CA - The Social Hall
Jun. 16 - Los Angeles, CA - The Regent
Jun. 17 - Pomona, CA - Glasshouse
Jun. 18 - San Diego, CA - House of Blues
Jun. 20 - Phoenix, AZ - Marquee
Jun. 21 - Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine
Jun. 23 - Dallas, TX - House of Blues
Jun. 24 - Austin, TX - Grizzly Hall
Jun. 25 - Houston, TX - House of Blues
Jun. 27 - New Orleans, LA - House of Blues

I'll be at the NYC show for sure.


Not in the states, but who is even playing for Morbid Angel live now??! Trey, Steve Tucker....?? I had no idea he'd put together a (live) band.
Does his Mum approve of the new members?
_________________
http://portentuk.bandcamp.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BaronOvHell



Joined: 28 Jun 2011
Posts: 784
Location: NH

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen Suffocation too many times but I'd love to see MA despite whatever the line up may be
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PeterVenkman



Joined: 11 Feb 2011
Posts: 4545
Location: Houghton le shit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: MORBID ANGEL/SUFFOCATION - 2017 US Tour Reply with quote

Dismal wrote:
Brooklyn Bastard 666 wrote:
MORBID ANGEL, SUFFOCATION, REVOCATION, WITHERED

May 23 - Orlando, FL - The Beacham
May 24 - Tampa, FL - The Orpheum
May 25 - Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade
May 27 - Baltimore, MD - Maryland Deathfest
May 28 - Boston, MA - Brighton
May 29 - New York NY - The Gramercy Theater
May 31 - Pittsburgh, PA - Smallís
Jun. 01 - Cleveland, OH - House of Blues
Jun. 02 - Detroit, MI - The Crofoot
Jun. 03 - Chicago, IL - The Metro
Jun. 04 - Minneapolis, MN - Cabooze
Jun. 06 - Fayetteville, AR - Georgeís Majestic
Jun. 07 - Lawrence, KS - Grenada
Jun. 08 - Denver CO - Bluebird
Jun. 10 - Salt Lake City, UT - The Complex
Jun. 12 - Seattle, WA - Studio Seven
Jun. 13 - Portland, OR - Dameís
Jun. 15 - San Francisco, CA - The Social Hall
Jun. 16 - Los Angeles, CA - The Regent
Jun. 17 - Pomona, CA - Glasshouse
Jun. 18 - San Diego, CA - House of Blues
Jun. 20 - Phoenix, AZ - Marquee
Jun. 21 - Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine
Jun. 23 - Dallas, TX - House of Blues
Jun. 24 - Austin, TX - Grizzly Hall
Jun. 25 - Houston, TX - House of Blues
Jun. 27 - New Orleans, LA - House of Blues

I'll be at the NYC show for sure.


Not in the states, but who is even playing for Morbid Angel live now??! Trey, Steve Tucker....?? I had no idea he'd put together a (live) band.
Does his Mum approve of the new members?


Scot fuller on drums and Dan Vadim Von on guitar.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
funeralfog666



Joined: 29 Oct 2010
Posts: 921
Location: usa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might Check this out but suffocation is not the same without Frank on vocals. If he's on this tour 100 percent go.
_________________
Trade/Want List
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23139
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vapula



Joined: 13 Feb 2013
Posts: 1537
Location: The Black Lodge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funeralfog666 wrote:
Might Check this out but suffocation is not the same without Frank on vocals. If he's on this tour 100 percent go.


He only does big festivals now he said he will never tour again because of this family.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alastor R.



Joined: 15 May 2009
Posts: 1035
Location: Courbevoie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: MORBID ANGEL/SUFFOCATION - 2017 US Tour Reply with quote

PeterVenkman wrote:
Dismal wrote:
Brooklyn Bastard 666 wrote:
MORBID ANGEL, SUFFOCATION, REVOCATION, WITHERED

May 23 - Orlando, FL - The Beacham
May 24 - Tampa, FL - The Orpheum
May 25 - Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade
May 27 - Baltimore, MD - Maryland Deathfest
May 28 - Boston, MA - Brighton
May 29 - New York NY - The Gramercy Theater
May 31 - Pittsburgh, PA - Smallís
Jun. 01 - Cleveland, OH - House of Blues
Jun. 02 - Detroit, MI - The Crofoot
Jun. 03 - Chicago, IL - The Metro
Jun. 04 - Minneapolis, MN - Cabooze
Jun. 06 - Fayetteville, AR - Georgeís Majestic
Jun. 07 - Lawrence, KS - Grenada
Jun. 08 - Denver CO - Bluebird
Jun. 10 - Salt Lake City, UT - The Complex
Jun. 12 - Seattle, WA - Studio Seven
Jun. 13 - Portland, OR - Dameís
Jun. 15 - San Francisco, CA - The Social Hall
Jun. 16 - Los Angeles, CA - The Regent
Jun. 17 - Pomona, CA - Glasshouse
Jun. 18 - San Diego, CA - House of Blues
Jun. 20 - Phoenix, AZ - Marquee
Jun. 21 - Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine
Jun. 23 - Dallas, TX - House of Blues
Jun. 24 - Austin, TX - Grizzly Hall
Jun. 25 - Houston, TX - House of Blues
Jun. 27 - New Orleans, LA - House of Blues

I'll be at the NYC show for sure.


Not in the states, but who is even playing for Morbid Angel live now??! Trey, Steve Tucker....?? I had no idea he'd put together a (live) band.
Does his Mum approve of the new members?


Scot fuller on drums and Dan Vadim Von on guitar.


Thought you were joking until i checked m. archives. That Scott guy seems to be a good drummer, judging from his band Annihilated. They have a record out on Unique Leader.
Now, that Vadim Von guy...just the name makes me cringe a bit haha. We'll see, but i'd prefer someone with a bit of charisma, its Morbid fucking Angel after all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brooklyn Bastard 666



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 3852
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funeralfog666 wrote:
Might Check this out but suffocation is not the same without Frank on vocals. If he's on this tour 100 percent go.


It bothers me that they do tour without him, but I guess the rest of the band has to eat as the saying goes. Thankfully all of the lps are with Frank.
_________________
Too Old, Too Cold
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 6503
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. Looking forward to seeing them with Tucker again. It was always killer back in the Formulas days.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EARLGREYTEA



Joined: 04 Oct 2011
Posts: 858
Location: New Jersey, USA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see this today ... will hit the NYC show and awesome to see it's during Memorial Day Weekend Evil or Very Mad
_________________
GoodDealswith
ApparitionOfferings,theBeast,bMz,bitewerks,BNB888,DoomMantia,funeralfog666,Gangraen,GhoulesDesCultes,Goab,Grell,gristle,ICP666,Iscariah,moonan,PenetrationHammer,PeterVenkman,ravn,Sv,svartseidr,tehomapzu,13,vorfeed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
alexyorkalive



Joined: 14 Sep 2011
Posts: 654

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tucker!!! But.... I still dream that Pete will return one day, triumphant. For me he is the key to MA.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TEKWRX



Joined: 29 Nov 2011
Posts: 394
Location: Shitty Florida

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck! Another tour that skips south Florida entirely. Pisses me off when bands play both Tampa and Orlando (about 45 minutes apart), and don't come to Ft Lauderdale or Miami. I don't get it, when shows do come down here they are pretty packed as there is a growing scene down here (mostly Latinos who still love metal. Was that racist?)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Supervolcano



Joined: 01 Dec 2016
Posts: 81
Location: Rocky Mountains

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEKWRX wrote:
Fuck! Another tour that skips south Florida entirely. Pisses me off when bands play both Tampa and Orlando (about 45 minutes apart), and don't come to Ft Lauderdale or Miami. I don't get it, when shows do come down here they are pretty packed as there is a growing scene down here (mostly Latinos who still love metal. Was that racist?)


Man that's only about a 4 hour drive from you, if you don't want to make that drive then you don't want to see the show that bad, at least they're coming to Florida. Living in rural Montana makes the nearest shows over 7 hours away, IF they stop in salt lake or Calgary, but if I want to go to a show bad enough then I fucking go. 4 hours is nothing, and you don't even have to worry about winter road conditions.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TEKWRX



Joined: 29 Nov 2011
Posts: 394
Location: Shitty Florida

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supervolcano wrote:
TEKWRX wrote:
Fuck! Another tour that skips south Florida entirely. Pisses me off when bands play both Tampa and Orlando (about 45 minutes apart), and don't come to Ft Lauderdale or Miami. I don't get it, when shows do come down here they are pretty packed as there is a growing scene down here (mostly Latinos who still love metal. Was that racist?)


Man that's only about a 4 hour drive from you, if you don't want to make that drive then you don't want to see the show that bad, at least they're coming to Florida. Living in rural Montana makes the nearest shows over 7 hours away, IF they stop in salt lake or Calgary, but if I want to go to a show bad enough then I fucking go. 4 hours is nothing, and you don't even have to worry about winter road conditions.


Oh, believe me we've driven the 4 hours up there MANY a time to catch shows. I was just pointing out it sucks a lot of bands play Tampa & Orlando, while skipping south Florida. And money being what it is these days, it's not as easy to drive up there and stay overnight, so it has to be a top tier band or tour and I'm not sure this one makes the cut. Although the last Morbid Angel tour to come down here was the 'Covenant' show and it was excellent. But seeing as Orlando is the first stop, I won't be able to read any gig reviews to make my decision this time...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group