P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Sodom-sodom Album???
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Sodom-sodom Album??? Reply with quote

what do you think about this album
it's too much Melody in Thrash Metal
also lack of Blasting cruelty and original voice.

i don't know the whole songs of 'the final sign of evil' is
the Re-recorded original songs or made/add new songs for
full-lenght. canot trust that they missed the songs from those
period.

Why don't they release it as Original Sound????
Back to top
Nocturnal Deathstrike



Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 2280

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What ? Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SODOM is SODOM! It doesn't matter what they do in each album they release. We buy their albums simply because it is Sodom.

Nothing will match their masterpiece black metal album - 'In The Sign of Evil'. The story is that when they were recording 'In The Sign of Evil', their record company listened to the first recorded songs and told them to stop recording and opted to just release the album as a mini-lp. Mainly because they couldn't understand what Sodom were doing at that time. (Like most of the jerk offs here who don't understand what the idea is behind BESTIAL BLACK DEATH bands). The songs that were intended for 'In The Sign of Evil' never made it to the later albums since they replaced the original guitarist. 23 years laters, Onkle Tom got back the original line-up and finished what they should have done before. While 'The Final Sign Of Evil' is not equally brutal as 'In the Sign of Evil', it will stand as a vital history in Sodom and a MUST BUY OR DIE!
Back to top
Mz412



Joined: 07 May 2007
Posts: 2734

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hasn't died till now and i have nothing more from Sodom Laughing

The First 2 MLP's are evry good, but after that its just normal
Metal Music and not really important to buy. The new
Re-release is a stupid way to get Money from Stupid Fans Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still perfer the "Sins of Sodom" LP, which is the demos pressed onto vinyl.
Back to top
throneofmight



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 2009
Location: Costa Rica

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: damn right Reply with quote

"The new Re-release is a stupid way to get Money from STUPID FANS"

no one could have said it better than this Very Happy
_________________
BLAZING OBSCURITY TAPE LABEL| http://blazingobscurity.blogspot.com/
10% discount code: ARMY-KGNG-M488-C8Q4 ONLY on "ARMY" tagged merch at http://www.cmdistro.com/index.aspx
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Guest






PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: damn right Reply with quote

throneofmight wrote:
"The new Re-release is a stupid way to get Money from STUPID FANS"

no one could have said it better than this Very Happy


I don't know which one is more stupid, the one who posted the message or the one who always kiss ass in this forum.

It is not considered as a re-release since those songs have never been released before. If you like 'In the sign of evil', wouldn't you even be a little bit curious on how the other songs would have sounded like? Well, I guess you wouldn't buy it, since you guys are the internet leechers and I am sure that you have downloaded that album already. I guess you consider yourselves stupid for buying the Blasphemy RE-RELEASE or the Sarcofago RE-RELEASE.

Oh, I forgot I need to be friendly to everyone here and also Yosuke because I will bug him to sign one of my friend bands here in my country.

And I should not forget the smile. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy to make it a classic forum!
Back to top
SorceressBitch



Joined: 01 Jul 2007
Posts: 421

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I just realized I have this s/t record and have only heard it about twice since it came out.
_________________
Der Rest ist Schweigen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: damn right Reply with quote

trendsmasher wrote:
throneofmight wrote:
"The new Re-release is a stupid way to get Money from STUPID FANS"

no one could have said it better than this Very Happy


I don't know which one is more stupid, the one who posted the message or the one who always kiss ass in this forum.

It is not considered as a re-release since those songs have never been released before. If you like 'In the sign of evil', wouldn't you even be a little bit curious on how the other songs would have sounded like? Well, I guess you wouldn't buy it, since you guys are the internet leechers and I am sure that you have downloaded that album already. I guess you consider yourselves stupid for buying the Blasphemy RE-RELEASE or the Sarcofago RE-RELEASE.

Oh, I forgot I need to be friendly to everyone here and also Yosuke because I will bug him to sign one of my friend bands here in my country.

And I should not forget the smile. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy to make it a classic forum!


but the songs have been released before, in their origional un-rerecorded format. Earlier i mentioned the Sodom bootleg "Sins of Sodom". Its one of the nicest bootlegs i have EVER seen (my copy is 30-some out of 77), but it features all of the old demo tracks, the ones that are on the new album of discussion.
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: damn right Reply with quote

Hexenhammer666 wrote:
trendsmasher wrote:
throneofmight wrote:
"The new Re-release is a stupid way to get Money from STUPID FANS"

no one could have said it better than this Very Happy


I don't know which one is more stupid, the one who posted the message or the one who always kiss ass in this forum.

It is not considered as a re-release since those songs have never been released before. If you like 'In the sign of evil', wouldn't you even be a little bit curious on how the other songs would have sounded like? Well, I guess you wouldn't buy it, since you guys are the internet leechers and I am sure that you have downloaded that album already. I guess you consider yourselves stupid for buying the Blasphemy RE-RELEASE or the Sarcofago RE-RELEASE.

Oh, I forgot I need to be friendly to everyone here and also Yosuke because I will bug him to sign one of my friend bands here in my country.

And I should not forget the smile. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy to make it a classic forum!


but the songs have been released before, in their origional un-rerecorded format. Earlier i mentioned the Sodom bootleg "Sins of Sodom". Its one of the nicest bootlegs i have EVER seen (my copy is 30-some out of 77), but it features all of the old demo tracks, the ones that are on the new album of discussion.


===============================================

Sodom - The Final Sign Of Evil track list

re-recorded tracks from In the Sign of Evil:

2. Blasphemer 03:20
4. Witching Metal 03:38
6. Burst Command 'Til War
8. Sepulchral Voice
11. Outbreak of Evil

unreleased unrecorded (never been heard before by you or your headbanging mom)

1. The Sin of Sodom
3. Bloody Corpse
5. Sons of Hell
7. Where Angels Die
9. Hatred of The Gods
10. Ashes To Ashes
12. Defloration

===============================================

Sodom - In the Sign of Evil track list

1. Outbreak of Evil
2. Sepulchral Voice
3. Blasphemer
4. Witching Metal
5. Burst Command Til War

===============================================

Sodom - The Sins Of Sodom track list:

taken from Sodom Witching Metal (demo):

Tracklist:
1 Devil's Attack 4:44
2 Witching Metal 3:19
3 Life from Hell 3:58
4 Poisoned Blood 4:42

take from Sodom - Victims Of Death (demo):

5 Witchammer 3:27
6 Devil's Attack 3:13
7 Let's Fight 2:59
8 Victims of Death 4:34
9 Life from Hell 2:54
10 Poisoned Blood 3:15
11 Satan's Conjuration 2:53
12 Witching Metal 3:02

===============================================

Plus they released "the sins of sodom" on cd awhile back.
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good, I perfer the demo quality any ways.
Back to top
Mz412



Joined: 07 May 2007
Posts: 2734

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okey "Trendsmasher"

You have a very nice Usernick, Smashing Trends hahahaha
You run after a Trend yourself.

I havn't bought any kind of re-release from Blasphemy or Sarcofago.
I buy only re releases of Bands i collect or it makes sense. If
the Original is hard or impossible to get. This Sodom Re-Release
shit is like Bathory Re-Release or Bulldozer Re-Release or or or.
If you have the Original, what in Point of Sodom should be no
Problem, than you won't need this Money cost Shit.

By the Way, i havn't got the nerves to download music, but if some-
one likes senseless mp3, he can collect millions of them. I have
no Problem with that.
I wish, everyone will download, so most stupid Trendys won't buy
Music they must haveto show how true they are Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nekrokunt_Usurper



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 2987
Location: London

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't checked out these Sodom re-recordings and am hesitant as Destruction successfully crapped on the classics with their re-release to appeal to 'the kids'. I may look at the new Sodom but I'm not rushing out to the shops to get it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Guest






PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:
Okey "Trendsmasher"

You have a very nice Usernick, Smashing Trends hahahaha
You run after a Trend yourself.

I havn't bought any kind of re-release from Blasphemy or Sarcofago.
I buy only re releases of Bands i collect or it makes sense. If
the Original is hard or impossible to get. This Sodom Re-Release
shit is like Bathory Re-Release or Bulldozer Re-Release or or or.
If you have the Original, what in Point of Sodom should be no
Problem, than you won't need this Money cost Shit.

By the Way, i havn't got the nerves to download music, but if some-
one likes senseless mp3, he can collect millions of them. I have
no Problem with that.
I wish, everyone will download, so most stupid Trendys won't buy
Music they must haveto show how true they are Confused


What? I don't understand a word you said? Do you understand the words that are coming out of my keyboard? I have already said that it is not a re-release. Are you even reading any of the posts here or are you just constantly babbling here. Learn to read and understand english, you moron.

I don't see liking Sodom as running on a trend. So, again check your dictionary for the meaning of trend.

And yeah, nice nick, MZ412 M=Moron Z=Ztupid 412 times
Back to top
Thorgrim



Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 299
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People shouldn't be whining. The new SODOM album kicks arse, and is basically their best album since Agent Orange. The 2006 album sucked to say the least.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group