P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

UK Residents
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisandrea

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esoteric are great they;ve been around forever Im quite into getting the box set no matter how much the cost
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bestial Aggressor wrote:
chrisandrea wrote:
Do you lot like Pagan altar , Solstice , Moss etc
I d rather talk about this stuff than look at some sad fuckers myspace page

Pagan Altar are awesome, just ordered the DLP from Miskatonic actually. Saw them in London with The Lamp of Thoth and Warning, what a great night!
Solstice: New Dark Age has a great atmosphere and is packed with epic riffs. Not a fan of Moss at all though, saw them with Esoteric and I recall the same riff being played for the duration of their set. On the other hand, Esoteric are one of the best live bands i've witnessed so far.

I saw Pagan Altar live and to be honest I found them really boring, but on record they're great. Solstice are one of my favourites though! Also couldn't agree more with you on Moss!

Wayne mate, it's nice to hear I'm not the only person who doesn't like Exhorder then. Personally I think they're crap, and their tribute band (Pantera) are worse.
chrisandrea

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Moss a lot on record but I ve nots een them live .I love electric wizard on record but live they bore me to hell not even the good lookin Liz can save me from boredom .Im like this with most Doom bands .Salute on the other hand are great live ..so what other bands are out there ?
Can we keep with the topic and drop the Pantera bullshit ..No Im not fan which more reason not to go on about em
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bestial Aggressor

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrisandrea wrote:
I like Moss a lot on record but I ve nots een them live .I love electric wizard on record but live they bore me to hell not even the good lookin Liz can save me from boredom .Im like this with most Doom bands .Salute on the other hand are great live ..so what other bands are out there ?
Can we keep with the topic and drop the Pantera bullshit ..No Im not fan which more reason not to go on about em

But ...Pantera... only joking;) Indesinence are definitely worth checking out if you are into your death/doom in the vein of dISEMBOWLMENT, Thergothon etc. The front man is a maniac live...
chrisandrea

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha is there any links to these bands ? Are there any war metal vomitort srtyle bands on these shores ? , good thrash metal stuff ?
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The closest I can think of to war metal are Goat Molestor/Grave Miasma, though thats more bestial black metal. Maybe Spearhead.

However if you're looking for something along the limes of Bestial Warlust, Black Witchery, Blasphemy etc, then the case appears to be no. Personally I would like to do something like that (though it would also be looking at the originators as far back as Sodom, Hellhammer etc) but with its own sound...
Wayne

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bestial Aggressor wrote:
chrisandrea wrote:

But ...Pantera... only joking;) Indesinence are definitely worth checking out if you are into your death/doom in the vein of dISEMBOWLMENT, Thergothon etc. The front man is a maniac live...

Indesinence are probably my favourite UK band of the last couple of years. I'd love to see them again, all their recordings are cracking!
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wayne wrote:
Bestial Aggressor wrote:
chrisandrea wrote:

Indesinence are probably my favourite UK band of the last couple of years. I'd love to see them again, all their recordings are cracking!

Aye, agreed! Ilia's got some of the best facial expressions live haha! Top blokes too.
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, actually forgotten what the sound like though I like Dani's other two bands, Adorior and Goat Molestor/Grave Miasma and I remember liking Indescinence so I need to check them out again!
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy the Neptunian EP!
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully I should be able to afford it very soon.

How about we list DECENT bands from our area or near it at least...

Can't here there are any at all worth a mention, just the usual but some of the people posting here are from London, Birmingham, Bristol etc, so there's got to be a few doing the rounds that should be worth checking out... I hope!

Only bands from Hereford are Figure of Hate, basically standard death metal filled with Pantera, Cannibal Corpse and tech death worshippers and also Radical Onslaught, who again are Pantera worshippers but they are influenced by S.O.D. and Municipal Waste, so you get the point...

schadel_reich has mentioned one band who I thought were good who's name I can't remember...
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, we should have a party! Anyone know a good place to meet up!!! Hahaha! Cool
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here the only "extreme" band we have is the totally cult Armana http://www.myspace.com/armanawoodmetal - this is internet sarcasm by the way. I won't even get started on Amenti (the band who ripped off none other than Destruction!)
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black metal with dreadlocks!? KVLT!!!

They're better than a lot of bands in Hereford which probably says a lot for our music...
Devoured Death

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post a link! Sounds like they'll be a laugh!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: