P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Mercyful Fate vinyl reissues on Roadrunner
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeadChrist wrote:
I bought the original Melissa and Don't Break the Oath LP's for $10 each at a used record store down the street from my house. I guess I lucked out.

Roadrunner is HORRIBLE with reissues. I actually picked up one of those "Two From The Vault" series double discs for the KING DIAMOND albums Them and Conspiracy. The fucking booklet doesn't even come with lyrics. Who the FUCK in their right mind would press a KD album without lyrics? Instead they just have pages of pointless commentary about the band that any fan would not get much out of.

Not to mention they did the proper re-issues back in the late 90's with the gold discs. They could easily just have stopped there.

Welll, this IS Roadrunner we're speaking of comrades....I mean what the fuck are you going to expect from a label that houses such piles of fecal like Nickelback, Slipknot, and Machine Head? They made their money, they don't give a shit about Metal anymore.
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
Assholes like this have realised there's once again a market for vinyl, getting people to pay money for an inferior product. Certain labels will go out of their way to make a decent product so thats its worth the purchase price, but labels like Roadrunner have all the money they need and sadly there will be some dedicated people who fall for this scam.

As I said earlier. I think its relevant to the point just made.
CR99

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know Mercyful Fate LPs are quite hard to find? I got Melissa RR LP for like 12 or 10 here, below the price of a new LP in mint condition in a metal second hand online store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: