P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Does it exist
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nosliw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to get that Akira Symphonic Suite LP. Just over a month ago, I bought The Ideon - Be Invoked movie OST on LP from a local record shop of all places. It came with a shit load of inserts (music sheet, poster, obi-strip, 4 page insert with line art, etc) in very good shape. It might not be rare but the music is fully orchestral, instead of the bad 80's anime music, hahahahaha.

To get back on topic, has anyone come across Revenge's Attack.Blood.Revenge MLP on picture disk? I also haven't seen even the Conqueror's War.Cult.Supremacy picture disk either. Any ideas, people?

T/S List: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4783
Mz412

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I search Original Vampire Hunter D and Ghost in the Shell OST LPs and Final Fantasy OST's, but in Germany you won't find them :/

Hey, maybe is there a Japanese or Chinese good Soul on the Board to look for those stuff? Embarassed
belleyan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i may able to help, if any one interested in copy of Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 8 LP with OBI, PM me.
masters_throne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

talking about soundtracks: POLANSIKIs "Fearless Vampire Killers"? Is there an OST from 60ies/70ies? Or at least a vinyl of Mr. Komeda's music on it? I would pay 1000$$$$ for an original lp. but it seems I have to make my own run (lim. to 1) for that...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
s.charlach

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

masters_throne wrote:
talking about soundtracks: POLANSIKIs "Fearless Vampire Killers"? Is there an OST from 60ies/70ies? Or at least a vinyl of Mr. Komeda's music on it?

I own a vinyl release of the "Rosemary's Baby" OST on Dot from 1968. There's also the "Cul De Sac" soundtrack available on vinyl, released by Harkit Records in 2002. Ok, not the given time frame, but maybe of interest anyway. As for "Fearless Vampire Killers" I've never came across anything on wax, just different CD versions as either a seperate release or combined with "Rosemary's Baby". Would love to vinyl on this as well. So please press a second copy for me. Wink

While we're on soundtracks I have a question too. Herzog's "Nosferatu". Does a release compiling all contributions, meaning Popol Vuh, Wagner's "Rheingold" prelude as well as "Zinskaro" by the Gordela ensemble, exist?
masters_throne

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, thanks...the "rosemarys baby" soundtrack is quite easy to get via ebay at least. I have the cd with both soundtracks on it (rb & vampire killers).

yeah, maybe I should do a run of 5 copies or so, haha...

sorry, no help about the nosferatu soundtrack, but I would love to have that one, too...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Isiis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:
Isiis wrote:
Akira OST on vinyl. Yes, the anime. Does anyone know if it exists?

Jepp, different OST exists. But mostly avaible in Japan, there are from nearly everey Anime OST's. Most older ones on Vinyl of course also on MC and CD.

edit:

i looked little around and maybe you have looked only wrong title.
Easiest on Lp is this one:

http://www.discogs.com/Geinoh-Yamashirogumi-Symphonic-Suite-Akira/release/2142270

Geinoh Yamashirogumi - Symphonic Suite Akira

Perfect!! thank you for pointing me in the right direction. one million internets to you!
Primitivehatemagick

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beherit werewolf semen & blood digi CD?

trade/sale/wantlist
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=96528#96528
CR99

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nosliw wrote:
I also haven't seen even the Conqueror's War.Cult.Supremacy picture disk either. Any ideas, people?

I own this.

It's limited to 100 copies so rather hard to find.
Slaghammer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
masters_throne wrote:
talking about soundtracks: POLANSIKIs "Fearless Vampire Killers"? Is there an OST from 60ies/70ies? Or at least a vinyl of Mr. Komeda's music on it?

I own a vinyl release of the "Rosemary's Baby" OST on Dot from 1968. There's also the "Cul De Sac" soundtrack available on vinyl, released by Harkit Records in 2002. Ok, not the given time frame, but maybe of interest anyway. As for "Fearless Vampire Killers" I've never came across anything on wax, just different CD versions as either a seperate release or combined with "Rosemary's Baby". Would love to vinyl on this as well. So please press a second copy for me. Wink

While we're on soundtracks I have a question too. Herzog's "Nosferatu". Does a release compiling all contributions, meaning Popol Vuh, Wagner's "Rheingold" prelude as well as "Zinskaro" by the Gordela ensemble, exist?

I've got a copy of the Nosferatu Soundtrack, it's not rare at all! The version I have is the French edition on EGG records, I think there's also a (more pricey) Japanese version with mroe tracks and the all-important obi strip. EGG put out a few other Popol Vuh soundtracks, including Herz Aus Glas (my favourite)

But yeah, nothing with the extraneous music.
s.charlach

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slaghammer wrote:
s.charlach wrote:
masters_throne wrote:

I've got a copy of the Nosferatu Soundtrack, it's not rare at all! The version I have is the French edition on EGG records, I think there's also a (more pricey) Japanese version with mroe tracks and the all-important obi strip.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that Egg release features neither the Wagner piece nor "Zinskaro", doesn't it? I've never seen a release featuring the complete "Nosferatu" soundtrack, not just the Popol Vuh part, so far hence my question if such a release exists at all.
ChapelOfDoom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CARNIVORE "s/t" Picture LP ???

Good Sellers : Goab

Good Buyers : ENOLA GOAT ,
Slaghammer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
Slaghammer wrote:
s.charlach wrote:
masters_throne wrote:

I've got a copy of the Nosferatu Soundtrack, it's not rare at all! The version I have is the French edition on EGG records, I think there's also a (more pricey) Japanese version with mroe tracks and the all-important obi strip.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that Egg release features neither the Wagner piece nor "Zinskaro", doesn't it? I've never seen a release featuring the complete "Nosferatu" soundtrack, not just the Popol Vuh part, so far hence my question if such a release exists at all.

Thay is correct. Like I said, I know that the Japanese LP (1984, Nexus) had an extra track or two compared to previous editions (there were 3 previously that i know of...), but I'm afraid I don't know what the extra track(s?)are...

http://www.popsike.com/POPOL-VUH-nosferatu-Japan-LPOBI/220080539554.html
BlackNazareth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No such thing as Sacramentary Abolishment on VINYL
and I do believe the demo tape exists
tom245

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackNazareth wrote:
No such thing as Sacramentary Abolishment on VINYL
and I do believe the demo tape exists

Any idea which demo(s). I have the Misanthropy demo. I want to find out about the other 2.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 3 of 24

Jump to: