P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Grave Ritual - Euphoric Hymns LP AVAILABLE - PICS!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkdescentrecords

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Grave Ritual - Euphoric Hymns LP AVAILABLE - PICS! Reply with quote

Ten new hymns from Alabama's resident death metal maniacs! Grave Ritual's full-potential is realized on this murky and oppressive debut album. Do not miss it!

Pre-orders are up now at www.darkdescent.net

LP pressing info:
300 Black vinyl
100 Maroon vinyl
100 Fire Orange w/black vinyl

Comes with a reverse board printed jacket, 12"x 18" poster and double-sided insert.

A good number of the Fire Orange vinyl will be available from the band at shows. Other than that, the only way to get the Maroon and Fire Orange vinyl is through the Dark Descent web store.

Barring any setbacks (fucked up sound on the tests) these should be available for Rites of Darkness. I am keeping an allotted portion of these aside. If they are not ready by then, feel free to order through the store.

Burial Invocation woven logo patches are also available at this time. If you order something other than just the patch, shipping is free for the patch. Select the "free shipping w/order" option.

Last edited by darkdescentrecords on Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
Rolex

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are they all jumping on that "darkness & ritual" bandwagon? They were so original on their first Demo-tape i personally have to say. No whining round here, i just have that feeling sometimes. The new Myspace-Songs donīt kick that much sadly....but well, will give this a shot anyways .
CW Productions

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still have a copy of the first press (blue tape) of the demo in stock:

http://cwproductions.net
VDK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This album completely kills. I'm looking forward to seeing GRAVE RITUAL live for the third time in December.
darkdescentrecords

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VDK wrote:
This album completely kills. I'm looking forward to seeing GRAVE RITUAL live for the third time in December.

I totally agree. I have listened to it countless times. They really brought it to another level over last year's great demo.
VDK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the demo, but it didn't come close to capturing what the band sounds like live. The album, on the other hand, is absolutely perfect.
Descension

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolex wrote:
Why are they all jumping on that "darkness & ritual" bandwagon? They were so original on their first Demo-tape i personally have to say. No whining round here, i just have that feeling sometimes. The new Myspace-Songs donīt kick that much sadly....but well, will give this a shot anyways .

What are you talking about? A line in the demo's lyrics reads "worship at the altar of Death".

KILLER band.
Ough

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

radical, i'm going to hold off and hope i can score a color copy at rod II. total support!
Rolex

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Descension wrote:
Rolex wrote:

What are you talking about? A line in the demo's lyrics reads "worship at the altar of Death".

KILLER band.

You know that they once were "Meathole Infection"?
Kojiri

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolex wrote:
Descension wrote:
Rolex wrote:

KILLER band.

You know that they once were "Meathole Infection"?

I prefer to give everyone a fair shake musically (except Israeli bands 卐卐卐).

Even if they were just changing to conform to the "dark & oppressive" trend in death metal... music speaks another language. Some great albums were spawned by a band jumping on a "bandwagon".

Haven't heard this one yet, but I won't write them off just cuz they may have jumped on the trendwagon. (their demo was pretty decent too)

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Rolex

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just recognize. I donīt want to blame them, maybe its just a natural evolution. But the "ritual/darkness" - stuff is becoming too much if you ask me. And i myself want bands like Grave Miasma when coming up with such topics who are 100% in it Smile
ogmetal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone can see the evolution in their music from the beginning until now. The band has been together over five years. I think it's pretty silly to assume that this isn't as good as their previous stuff due to two songs on Myspace.

I don't know what this "ritual/darkness" stuff you're babbling about is. Do you mean lyrical content? I think it's pretty silly for you to imply they aren't "100% in it".
dalecooper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd also point out that their band name is Grave RITUAL. I'd say this notion is kind of embedded in the band from the beginning. Also, what I've heard of the album so far sounds like gold to me.
dangerass

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to make a blind purchase, which I hardly ever do. I have yet to hear this band. I will listen once I get back in town.
darkdescentrecords

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great time to get this as there are a lot of new items in the distro. The orange vinyl seems to be popular and between the band's share and what has been sold, there are just over 30 fire orange vinyls left.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: