P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NWN RELEASES - COMING SOON
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I changed the back to just an extinction symbol.

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out Now

Discharge and aqueous ink printing on Gildan brand Long Sleeve shirt. Available in sizes S to XXL.

Perverted Ceremony "Graveyard Sacred Worship" Tank Top

Perverted Ceremony "Graveyard Sacred Worship" White LS

Perverted Ceremony "Graveyard Sacred Worship" Black LS

Click here to order.

All international orders will now go out by DHL. Unfortunately I don't have it integrated with the webstore yet and won't have it for another month or so. In the meantime people can order by choosing the USPS international rates (yes, I know it's expensive) and wait for a refund. I normally process refunds once a week on Mondays. It looks like small things like T shirt, CD, Tape, Pin can be sent to Europe for about $5 depending on the country. One LP is about $9 to $13.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yoshi Yubai “SAN FRANCISCO” Photography Book

Published by Tiny Splendor from Berkeley CA. Limited to 120 copies.
Introduction by V.Vale (RE/Search)
Afterword by YK

(Description by J. Campbell)
I moved to San Francisco in the summer of 2004. Prior to that, my exposure to the city had been primarily through its projected image—its cultural exports in the form of music, art, and literature, as well as the expanding tentacles of its technological industry. Once I got to the city, I encountered the true nucleus of the urban organism, the tangled collision of lives in the grip of the social and economic machinery operating beneath the city’s surface. I noticed the glaring contrast between the many manifestations of the region’s rapidly expanding affluence and the bleak mess of reality at its center.
During those years, I spent a lot of my time walking across the span of the city, taking different routes, trying to absorb the geographical nuance of my new place of residence. Walking, more than any other mode of transportation, allows one to observe and explore the hidden contours of a city. I often walked at night and intentionally spent a considerable amount of time wandering through the city’s darker recesses that could be located in the Tenderloin, SoMa, and Mission neighborhoods. The San Francisco that I encountered on these extended marches through the streets was far different from the projected identity that most people associate with the name. There are parts of town where people are ravaged by poverty, mental illness, neglect, disease, addiction and all other forms of social and spiritual ruin.
During my travels, I frequently ran into Yoshi Yubai in places both expected and unexpected, and he became a recurring figure in my meanderings. Having similar tastes in music, I had seen Yoshi at various shows, so I easily recognized him when our orbits met in other, more coincidental circumstances, such as BART station platforms or in random neighborhood streets. In conversation with Yoshi, I learned that, in 2003, he ventured to San Francisco from his hometown of Hiroshima, Japan. At that time, he was living at the RE/Search headquarters and working on his own photography, capturing and cataloging the sights he encountered as he also wandered about the city. When I finally saw his work many years later, I realized that Yoshi had focused his camera on many of the same sorts of images to which I was drawn in my own simultaneous explorations.
Growing up in Hiroshima, the legacy of war and nuclear disaster lingers, permeating the city and its inhabitants. This omnipresent specter of massive nuclear carnage shaped Yoshi’s world view. The visceral impact of the photographic representations of the attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the depictions of the destruction and death left in their wake that revealed to Yoshi the virtues of camera lens. Yoshi’s later encounter with the war contorted vision of the great German painter Otto Dix was a major source of general artistic inspiration for Yoshi, shaping his approach to visual art in many ways.
Curiously, the primary catalyst for Yoshi’s interest in photography did not spring from his relationship to film and lens, however, but to an early encounter with the 15th century Flemish painter Jan van Eyck. Van Eyck, like most of his contemporaries, produced a large body of religious work, but he was also known for his commissioned portraits of secular individuals, which were painstakingly detailed, often emphasizing the uniqueness of his subjects’ features. Though Yoshi previously had no interest in photography, it was his exposure to Van Eyck’s painting that triggered Yoshi’s impulse to create and, more specifically, opened his mind to the expressive potential for portrait work.
Like Van Eyck, much of Yoshi’s most arresting photographic work is also portraiture, but within this context, Yoshi explores the grotesque and garish elements of the human form. Although rooted in the blunt reality of life, Yoshi’s selection of subject matter and his penchant for composition give the images a surreal hue. The poignant complexity of the lives of the individuals captured in these photos is brought to the forefront for examination and interpretation. Regarded in the aggregate, the photos that Yoshi produced around that time, particularly those he took in San Francisco, provide a fleeting glimpse at an alternate reality that persists and thrives under the surface of the city. Significantly, most of these photos were taken around the time of the economic collapse, and there is a sense of uncertainty and anguish pervading many of the images, the distressed visages of lives precariously balanced between societal inflection points. But Yoshi’s work is characterized by a need for documentation and is noticeably devoid of any political or ideological agenda. The focus of Yoshi’s explorations extends beyond than the banality of political discourse, reaching deeper to grasp the basic elements of human experience.

Click here to order.

All international orders will now go out by DHL. Unfortunately I don't have it integrated with the webstore yet and won't have it for another month or so. In the meantime people can order by choosing the USPS international rates (yes, I know it's expensive) and wait for a refund. I normally process refunds once a week on Mondays. It looks like small things like T shirt, CD, Tape, Pin can be sent to Europe for about $5 depending on the country. One LP is about $9 to $13.

Ough

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn gotta pick that up ^^

http://store.nghtrhthms.com
Too Dark Park

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When comes the Bombarder LP's ?
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blood “Heinous Noise” LP
ANTI-GOTH 359

-LISTEN-

Blood “Spasmo Paralytic Dreams” LP
ANTI-GOTH 360

-LISTEN-

Blood “No Regret” LP
ANTI-GOTH 361

-LISTEN-

Die Hard 3 x LP set:

(Description by C. Conrad)
Nuclear War Now! is honored to present the first reissues of the “Heinous Noise,” “Spasmo Paralytic Dreams,” and “No Regret” demos from the legendary Blood (Germany) on vinyl LP format. Blood formed in March of 1986 with the lineup of Evil Radtke (drums), Satanic Taki (bass), Destroyer Eisen (guitars) and Slaughter Geier (vocals). Prior to the release of the aforementioned demos, Blood’s early output was comprised of three demos of raw, primitively unstructured noisecore, representative of a band still in search of its identity. One year after the band’s inception, Blood played its first live show at a rock pub in Zeuturn in support of two renowned German thrash bands, Holy Moses and Exumer, and accompanied by Poison Asp, a band from their hometown. This gig proved to be a turning point in Blood’s development, as it was at this show that the band made initial contact with their future drummer, Ventilator, who joined Blood three months later and brought an added element of talent and a new sense of purpose. The recordings that followed the replacement of Radtke with Ventilator were noticeably different. Although the band maintained the same level of ferocity and continued to write songs characterized by their blisteringly fast-paced tempos, they were much more structured and began to resemble the early recordings of perhaps their most prominent influence, Napalm Death, who had pioneered a similar style of deathgrind with their own demos. The fourth Blood demo, “Heinous Noise,” was released in October of 1987 after having been recorded immediately beforehand. Very few copies of this demo were actually sold, but the band achieved some degree of worldwide exposure as a result of Eisen’s tape-trading activity. Shortly thereafter, Slaughter Geier left the band and was replaced on vocals by Bestial Bernd, who was a friend of Ventilator. With the updated lineup, Blood recorded their fifth demo, “Spasmo Paralytic Dreams,” in February of 1988. Bernd’s tenure in Blood was short-lived, however, as he left in July of 1988, just prior to the recording of the sixth demo, “No Regret.” For this particular tape, vocals were performed by a friend from fellow hometown band, Deathcore, and Destroyer Eisen himself. Following recording these fourth, fifth, and sixth demos, Blood caught the attention of Wild Rags Records, who released their infamous debut album, “Impulse to Destroy,” which was composed primarily of re-recorded songs from the same three demos.
Originally released by the band on a very limited number of cassettes, these demos chronicle the development of a sound that is still revered as one of the most savage in the deathgrind subgenre. As such, it is appropriate that they are now made available to the masses with a presentation befitting of their significance. Each LP jacket features classic artwork from the masterful Chris Moyen as it first appeared on early Blood T-shirts. As always, the utmost in care was taken to ensure the best possible audio, which was sourced from the band’s master tapes and was meticulously remastered by James Plotkin. Additionally, the die-hard edition available directly through NWN! and select distributors contains all three LPs on limited colored vinyl and includes a cloth bag emblazoned with the label’s iconic gunmen logo. All aspects considered, these reissues properly recall attention to these recordings, approximately thirty years after their initial release.

Regular version LP: Black vinyl LP, jacket.
Die Hard version 3xLP set: Colored vinyl LPs, jackets, sticker, patch, NWN tote bag.

Click here to order.

Test Press LPs are also available for purchase:

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bombarder “Speed Kill” And “Bez Milosti” LPs Out Now

Bombarder “Speed Kill” LP
ANTI-GOTH 357

-LISTEN-

Bombarder “Bez Milosti” LP
ANTI-GOTH 358

-LISTEN-

Die Hard 2LP Set:

Born under the political strife that led to the Balkan conflicts of the early 1990s, Bombarder formed in Sarajevo, Yugoslavia (now Bosnia and Herrzegovina) in 1986 with the lineup of Nenad Kovačević (vocals), Maho Šiljdedić (guitars), Zlatko Slatinac (guitars), Senad Ljubunčić (bass) and Senad Marava (drums). Although the band played a style of speed metal most heavily influenced by the likes of Exciter and Motorhead, Bombarder never reached the same level of exposure, due in part to their country’s geopolitical isolation and the aforementioned turmoil that had begun to engulf their homeland. Additionally, the exclusive reliance on their native Slavic tongue in their lyrics/vocals likely made them more inaccessible to a general audience than their primary inspirations. Nonetheless, Bombarder eventually gained a sizeable following in ex-Yugoslavia, and the road that led them there began with a healthy dose of live gigging in their early years. In 1989, the band released its first album, “Speed Kill,” on the obscure Yugoslavian label, Panonija Koncert, in a limited pressing on cassette only. Opening with an intro that features the sound of warplanes dropping bombs, justification for the band’s chosen moniker, which was intended to reflect the damage that their music would wreak on the listeners’ heads, is immediately established and reaffirmed throughout the course of the entire album. The music presented on this debut is a very raw style of speed metal, characterized by some of the gruffest vocals in the subgenre and an abundance of catchy riffs that often revolve around a single, repetitively-picked pedal tone, which is a speed metal hallmark. Only three thousand copies of the album were pressed and they sold relatively quickly, considering the band’s low international profile. Two years later, in 1991, the band returned to the same Vogue studio in which the debut was born in order to record their second album, “Bez Milosti (No Mercy),” which was released on vinyl LP and cassette by Panonija Koncert and Explosive Records (also of ex-Yugoslavia). This album was significantly more polished than the first and cemented Bombarder’s status as a favorite of metal fans in the region to the extent that it is considered a cult classic speed metal album in the former Yugoslavia. The style of “Bez Milosti” was very similar to that of the first album but with a greater degree of refinement, improved production, and more variation in song structures. Still present, however, was the strong influence of Exciter, most obviously exemplified by the song “Speed Metal Manijak,” which is a clear nod to the Canadian legends’ first album and title track, “Heavy Metal Maniac.” Unfortunately, full-scale war broke out in the Balkans shortly after the release of “Bez Milosti,” and the band took a hiatus from 1992 until 1995. Tragically, the war also resulted in the untimely death of guitarist Maho Šiljdedić, who had performed on both of the first two albums.
In reverence to these historic documents of Evil Slavic Speed Metal past, Nuclear War Now! proudly presents vinyl reissues of “Speed Kill” and “Bez Milosti,” which include both albums available separately on black vinyl or bundled together on colored vinyl as a die-hard edition. Since the master reels were lost during the war, great care was taken to procure the best sources available and the sound was properly remastered and restored by the venerable James Plotkin. The resulting product is one that calls appropriate attention to two speed metal relics that carry equal potency today as they did when originally conceived.

Regular version LP: Black vinyl LP, jacket, 12″ insert.
Die Hard version 2xLP set: Colored vinyl LPs, jackets, 12″ inserts, 2 x stickers, 2 x patches, NWN tote bag.

Click here to order.

Test Press LPs are also available for purchase:

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabbat “Sabbatical Possessitic Hammer” LP
ANTI-GOTH 222

In May of 1989, Sabbat returned to the stage after a live-performance hiatus of approximately twenty months, but it was with a significantly different lineup than the band’s prior incarnation. Their previous performance, in September of 1987, had taken place in time of grief, as Gezol’s (bass/vocals) and his brother Samm’s (drums) father had died accidentally earlier that summer. Much transpired during the ensuing period of mourning and transition. While Sabbat continued recording its infamous series of early 7” EPs in the studio, Samm branched out and began a new band by the name of Satanas with his friend Zorugelion. Shortly thereafter, Samm received an offer to join the Tokyo-based black/thrash outfit Sacrifice, and he gladly accepted.
Meanwhile, Sabbat’s recordings had begun to garner attention, thus rekindling Gezol’s interest in renewing Sabbat as a live act. However, Samm had already left for Tokyo, and longtime guitarist Elizaveat was apparently no longer interested in playing live shows, which made such a reformation a difficult prospect. Fortunately, upon his departure, Samm recommended that in his absence Gezol enlist the services of Samm’s friend and former band mate Zorugelion to play drums inSabbat. Gezol offered, and Zorugelion accepted, which solved one piece of the lineup conundrum. In order to finalize the lineup, Gezol invited two additional members to join them. Thus, with their identities and monikers somewhat shrouded in mystery, Barraveat (guitar) and Possessed Hammer (vocals) joined Gezol (bass) and Zorugelion (drums) for a single live performance on May 2nd, 1989, at the invitation of Samurai zine.

Regular version LP: Black vinyl LP, jacket, two sided A2 poster.
Die Hard version LP: Coke bottle green LP, jacket, two sided A2 poster, sticker, 36″ tapestry.

-LISTEN-

Click here to order.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morbosidad "Corona de Epidemia" LP
ANTI-GOTH 370

A limited pressing of the new Morbosidad studio album will be released at the Mass Destruction Metal Fest on November 3rd. The new album features 11 tracks of bestial Morboso Metal and features guest drumming by Sodomatic Slaughter of Beherit on the closing track. Atlanta's own Boris Records will be selling the LP at their table along with other merch.

1. Muerte Suicidio
2. Corona de Epidemia
3. Cordero de Cristo
4. Eucaristia
5. Transtorno Mental

6. Condena y Castigo
7. Difunto
8. Maldicion
9. Sepulcro de Cristo
10. Crudeza
11. *D.E.P.

Recorded on November 21th 2015 and January 28th 2017 by Irving Lopez at Imperial Mind Engineering Dallas, Texas.
Cover art by Chris Moyen (Fest edition cover will not have the Moyen art)

Morbosidad is:
Tomas Stench – Vocals
Joe Necro – Guitar/Bass
Matt Mayhem – Drums
Ded Ted - Bass

November 3rd & 4th at The Loft

MASS DESTRUCTION METAL FEST 2017 - the Southeast's premier extreme metal festival!

The 2017 premiere features performances from:
November 3:
MACABRE
Profanatica
Nocturnus AD
Demonic Christ
Loss
Sacrocurse
Tombstalker

November 4:
DEMONCY
Acheron
Deceased...
Brutality
Morbosidad
Abazagorath
Emablmer
Sadistic Vision

Doors at 5pm each day
advance tickets on sale soon!
All ages

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people cancelled their order so I ended up with some extras. I only have one or two of each size so act quick. All pre-orders will be going out this week.

Click here to order.

Too Dark Park

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any more Blasphemy shorts on the way (XL) summer is on the way over here and I need to put the fear into the ladies. Twisted Evil
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too Dark Park wrote:
Any more Blasphemy shorts on the way (XL) summer is on the way over here and I need to put the fear into the ladies. Twisted Evil

I will get more soon.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AT THE PRESS NOW:
ANTI-GOTH 356 BLOOD TYRANT / DEPARTURE CHANDELIER SPLIT 7” (NOVEMBER)
ANTI-GOTH 354 GOATPENIS “ANESTHETIC VAPORS” LP (OCTOBER)
ANTI-GOTH 354 GOATPENIS “ANESTHETIC VAPORS” CD (OCTOBER)
ANTI-GOTH 347 DEMONOMANCY “BURNT VITRIOL – A RELICS COMPENDIUM” LP (OCTOBER)
ANTI-GOTH 335 WRATHPRAYER / FORCE OF DARKNESS SPLIT LP (OCTOBER)
ANTI-GOTH 335 WRATHPRAYER / FORCE OF DARKNESS SPLIT CD (OCTOBER)
ANTI-GOTH 352 EXPANDER “ENDLESS COMPUTER” LP (OCTOBER)
ANTI-GOTH 331 LIHHAMON “DOCTRINE” LP (NOVEMBER)
ANTI-GOTH 008 BLACK WITCHERY “DESECRATION OF THE HOLY KINGDOM” LP REPRESS (NOVEMBER)
ANTI-GOTH 008 BLACK WITCHERY “DESECRATION OF THE HOLY KINGDOM” CD REPRESS (NOVEMBER)
ANTI-GOTH 200 REVENGE “SCUM.COLLAPSE.ERADICATION’ DIGIPAK CD REPRESS (OCTOBER)
DSR#5 ABHORER “OBLATION II: ABYSSIC DEMONOLATRIES” LP (NOVEMBER)
ANTI-GOTH 363 IMPIETY “SALVE THE GOAT: IBLIS EXELSI” LP (NOVEMBER)
ANTI-GOTH 344 PERVERTED CEREMONY “SABBAT OF BEHEZAEL” CD (includes S/T EP) (NOVEMBER)
ANTI-GOTH 368 PERVERTED CEREMONY “PERVERTED CEREMONY” 12″ EP (NOVEMBER)
ANTI-GOTH 370 MORBOSIDAD “CORONA DE EPIDEMIA” LP (LIMITED PRESSING FOR MASS DESTRUCTION FEST) (NOVEMBER)
ANTI-GOTH 352 EXPANDER “ENDLESS COMPUTER” CD (NOVEMBER)
ANTI-GOTH 369 AGATHOCLES “IF THIS IS GORE, WHAT’S MEAT THEN?” LP (NOVEMBER)
ANTI-GOTH 371 BAXAXAXA “HELLFIRE” LP (NOVEMBER)
ANTI-GOTH 344 PERVERTED CEREMONY “SABBAT OF BEHEZAEL” MC REPRESS (OCTOBER)
ANTI-GOTH 320 PERVERTED CEREMONY DEMO 1 REPRESS (OCTOBER)
ANTI-GOTH 365 ANATOMIA “CRANIAL OBSESSION” DOUBLE LP (NOVEMBER)
ANTI-GOTH 365 ANATOMIA “CRANIAL OBSESSION” CD (NOVEMBER)
ANTI-GOTH 366 DREADFUL RELIC “COMBAT ALCHEMIST” 7″ (NOVEMBER)
ANTI-GOTH 373 PROFESSOR BLACK “TARANTULA” 7” (NOVEMBER)
ANTI-GOTH 339 CHAOS ECHOES “THE UNFATHOMABLE” MLP (NOVEMBER)

GOING TO PRESS NEXT:
ANTI-GOTH 362 RITES OF THY DEGRINGOLADE “THE BLADE PHILOSOPHICAL” LP
ANTI-GOTH 362 RITES OF THY DEGRINGOLADE “THE BLADE PHILOSOPHICAL” CD
ANTI-GOTH 364 KNELT ROTE “ALTERITY” LP
ANTI-GOTH 364 KNELT ROTE “ALTERITY” CD
ANTI-GOTH 374 OKSENNUS “KOLME TOISTA” LP/CD/MC
ANTI-GOTH 375 TOTEN “DREARY PROXIMITY” LP
ANTI-GOTH 376 CHAOS ECHOES “MOUVEMENT” LP
ANTI-GOTH 376 CHAOS ECHOES “MOUVEMENT” CD
ANTI-GOTH 377 DREADFUL RELIC LP
ANTI-GOTH 378 OBERON “TECHEN METAL” LP
ANTI-GOTH 339 CHAOS ECHOES “THE UNFATHOMABLE” MC
ANTI-GOTH 308 BUNKUR / MORDOR SPLIT LP
ANTI-GOTH 308 BUNKUR / MORDOR SPLIT CD

WORKING ON ALBEIT SLOWLY:
ANTI-GOTH 334 DEMONCY “ASCENSION OF A STAR LONG SINCE FALLEN” LP
ANTI-GOTH 334 DEMONCY “ASCENSION OF A STAR LONG SINCE FALLEN” CD

Too Dark Park

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabbat testpress already gone?
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too Dark Park wrote:
Sabbat testpress already gone?

Yes they are sold out now. I only had ten copies to sell and they went rather quickly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274  Next
Page 270 of 274

Jump to: