P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NWN RELEASES - COMING SOON
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomb "Black Crucifixion" Demo

Tomb is one of the few bands from South East Asia that's still playing in the old style of Nuctemeron, ITNOS, old Impiety, old Abhorer, Profancer, etc. Highly recommended for those into warm climate black metal.

Click here to order.

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sodom "Demonized" LP
Floga Records ‎– FL174

A1 Devil's Attack
A2 Witching Metal
A3 Life From Hell
A4 Poisoned Blood
A5 Witchhammer
A6 Devil's Attack
B1 Let's Fight
B2 Victims Of Death
B3 Life From Hell
B4 Poisoned Blood
B5 Satan's Conjuration
B6 Witching Metal

Black vinyl limited to 600, for very first time both demos officialy released in gatefold jacket with alternative artwork, includes liner notes from Tom Angelripper, Metalion (Slayer Mag) and Laurent (Snakepit Mag). A must have for anyone into first generation black metal.

Click here to order.

Aamutahdelle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Lihhamon “Doctrine” LP
ANTI-GOTH 311

Hailing from the city of Leipzig, Germany, the site of one of black metal’s most storied live performances, Lihhamon arose unceremoniously in 2013 and set to work in relative anonymity, crafting its bludgeoning weapon of aural terrorism over the course of the ensuing two years before making its presence known to the masses. In 2015, without any prior recordings in their name, the trio entered Ariditas Studio and committed ten hymns of contemptuous, vehement scorn to tape, which resulted in the band’s first release and debut album, “Doctrine.” Although Lihhamon had yet to firmly establish its reputation among the wider audience of misanthropes who tend to gravitate to such works, it did catch the ear of Auto de Fe Productions, who admired the album enough to make it the label’s inaugural release in March of 2016 on CD format. “Doctrine” is clearly influenced by the most violent strains of black metal espoused by the likes of Conqueror and Revenge, which is why Auto de Fe’s primary role in the CD release is unsurprising, considering the label owner’s involvement in another prominent band of similar ilk, Proclamation. The most obvious nod to such inspirations would likely be the relentless, highly-regimented, percussive attack present throughout, which is often sadistically reminiscent of J. Read’s violent style. This similarity aside, Lihhamon is not just another faint attempt at mimicry of bands who have already pushed the envelope so far in a direction that is difficult to reach, let alone surpass. Instead, the band also successfully adopts other elements further along down the death metal spectrum to create its very own auditory manifesto of total disdain for the meek. The vocals, in particular, are often layered with a cutting, higher-pitched vocal scourge that intersects with and complements the more pervasive low-register growl, the combination of which serves to beckon the mass annihilation of our species. The guitars churn out grinding riffs that tend to accompany the bass in the lower frequencies, but then suddenly emerge from the abyss with more distinctive flourishes that threaten to pull the song apart at the seams before settling back into their primary, bulldozing role. In solidarity with Lihhamon, and in the name of the label’s continuing goal of hastening the demise of the plague of humankind, Nuclear War Now! is pleased to hereby offer the first LP version of this document of unspeakable atrocities.

Also available on CD (released by Auto de Fe)

-LISTEN-

Click here to order.

This is one of the best albums of the year.
dAHMER

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only been able to listen to part of the album on my way to work, but I was a little surprised by how much I liked it. Maybe I'm crazy, but something about it reminded me of Heresiarch on "Hammer of Intransigence".
Aamutahdelle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dAHMER wrote:
I've only been able to listen to part of the album on my way to work, but I was a little surprised by how much I liked it. Maybe I'm crazy, but something about it reminded me of Heresiarch on "Hammer of Intransigence".

Yes! Good call.I'm hoping the new Heresiarch comes out on vinyl the artwork is so gnarly
MateoG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any word on the Dreadful Relic's work?
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MateoG wrote:

7" should be coming back soon. LP goes into production this week.

thetruekvasirsblood

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
MateoG wrote:

7" should be coming back soon. LP goes into production this week.

Very good news!

Will there be shirts?

Hypgnosis Rex | DISANNULLETH, MOHAREBEH, BESTIAL WHORE, MORE!!! [12/13]
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bunkur / Mordor Split CD
ANTI-GOTH 308

(Description by C. Conrad)
After several years in the making, it is Nuclear War Now’s honor to finally present this split album from Bunkur and Mordor, two of the most extreme and unorthodox bands in the doom metal subgenre. This release was first conceptualized in 2009, when Bunkur approached Mordor with the proposal that the two bands collaborate and each contribute a single track in the form of a reinterpreted version of a song originally written and performed by a classic metal band. Approximately eight years later, this idea has at last come to fruition. For its contribution, Bunkur chose Carnivore’s “The Subhuman,” as released on the band’s first recording, “Demo ’84.” With the original song clocking in at just over eleven minutes, it is almost certainly the most logical selection from Carnivore’s discography, given Bunkur’s penchant for maximizing the potential for each droning note and vocal wail, and the space in between them, with the result being single songs that have been known to span the duration of entire hour-plus-long albums. In this particular case, “The Subhuman” has been slowed to a pace that essentially doubles the length of the original and, to the uninitiated, might obfuscate the source of its inspiration. Mordor, on the other hand, chose to reinvent “In League with Satan,” a song the band considers to be the heaviest from the immortal Venom’s debut album, “Welcome to Hell.” Drawing heavily on the influence of Laibach’s unique martial/industrial/neoclassical style, Mordor has not only extended the song from its original three-and-a-half minutes to a previously-unimaginable sixteen-and-a-half minutes, but it has also rebranded the song “In League with Wotan.” Beyond simply renaming the track, its thematic focus has appropriately shifted from one of Satanism to one of reverence toward northern Germanic tradition and is thus dedicated to the Lord of Valhalla. Despite the fact that numerous other bands had already covered “In League with Satan,” Mordor’s version incorporates a dramatically new arrangement and rewritten lyrics to match its shift in theme. The combination of these two tracks yields a product that pays homage to our metal heritage and at the same time reaffirms the status of two of the current day’s most innovative and experimental doom bands.

“I know that I hung,
on a wind-rocked tree,
nine whole nights,
with a spear wounded,
and to Odin offered,
myself to myself;
on that tree,
of which no one knows
from what root it springs.”

Hávamál, Poetic Edda, Brodeur translation

-LISTEN-

Click here to order.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inquisition “Anxious Death / Forever Under” CD
ANTI-GOTH 042

(Description by C. Conrad)
Prior to Inquisition’s emergence as one of the most prolific black metal bands of today, the band’s roots first took hold in Colombian soil in 1988 under the temporary moniker of Guillotine. Although no recordings have ever surfaced from this incubatory period, it is during this era that the band first began to hone its craft, playing as an opening act for such legends as Reencarnación and Nemesis. Whereas these two bands continued a tradition of primitive black metal specific to their region and first pioneered by their compatriots in Parabellum, Guillotine played a sinister variety of thrash metal that was unique unto itself. In 1989, band founder and mastermind, Jason Wilson (aka Dagon), changed the name to Inquisition in an effort to reflect the historical atrocities perpetrated by the Catholic church and to differentiate the band from other acts that had also assumed the title of Guillotine. Writing and performing in the same style but under this new designation, Inquisition released two separate recordings before beginning the metamorphosis in its sound that would lead to its current black metal incarnation. The first of these, the “Anxious Death” MLP, included three tracks and was recorded in 1989 and released independently the following year on twelve-inch vinyl format. The second, the “Forever Under” demo, was released in 1993 and included songs written between 1990 and 1992, a few of which had originally been intended to be recorded for the preceding MLP but had to be postponed due to lack of funding for studio time. Five hundred copies were originally planned for the “Anxious Death” MLP, but only slightly more than four hundred were released due to manufacturing imperfections. The original number of copies of the “Forever Under” demo is unknown, but only 500 J-cards were made for this cassette release, and it was limited to however many copies Dagon managed to hand-dub on the four tape decks available at a friend’s house. Aside from a later, limited run of 200 copies of the “Forever Under” demo, pressed by a small Colombian label in 1998, these two recordings languished in obscurity until 2006, when Nuclear War Now! saw fit to properly reissue them on both double-LP and CD formats, complete with the original artwork from both original releases. Now, another decade later, NWN! once again proudly presents these recordings in one double-LP package, thus leading us once again down the beginning of the long path upon which the Cult still treads.

-LISTEN-

Click here to order.

windofpain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just listened to the Lihhamon LP and i've gotta say, definitely one of the best albums of the year for me. fantastic songwriting ang structure.

wish i had listened before i placed my order earlier this week!
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker of Chalice Long Sleeve Coming Soon!

Printed on Gildan brand long sleeves with aqueous copper/bronze ink. Sleeve print reads "I Will Ruin Your Life" and "You Will Find Misery." Sizes S to XXL.. Printed with care by Infermo Screen Printing.

DHL shipping for one LS to Europe is roughly $4 to $5 (pretty much the same as within the USA).

Vapula

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
ANTI-GOTH 042

[/url]

Is this just a CD reissue? The description mentions the word LP several times but I can only find the CD in the web store.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vapula wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
ANTI-GOTH 042

[/url]

Is this just a CD reissue? The description mentions the word LP several times but I can only find the CD in the web store.

DLP is not back from press yet.

Vapula

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Vapula wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
ANTI-GOTH 042

[/url]

DLP is not back from press yet.

Ok thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281  Next
Page 277 of 281

Jump to: