P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Lyderhorn Records 2008 Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Lyderhorn Records 2008 Update Reply with quote

NEW RELEASES COMING SOON ON LYDERHORN RECORDS:

LR-007 . EGYPT - S/T LP

This LP compiles the complete recordings of Fargo, ND based doom metal outfit Egypt. Egypt was the only band of its kind to ever exist in this region, and got a good local following after their amazing live performances. Unfortunately, the band didn't last long for a variety of reasons, but this LP will now properly document one of the best bands to emerge from the Dakotas. Egypt is inspired by and will appeal to fans of Sleep, Sir Lord Baltimore, Deep Purple, etc. The LP will be housed in an incredible spot glossed reverse board gatefold sleeve with full color art by Scott Porterfield. As usual with Lyderhorn-releases, the audio has been mastered by James Plotkin.

COMING JAN/FEB 2008

LR-005 . NEVER PRESENCE FOREVER / UNGEROMIMIZU - SPLIT 7"

Richmond, VA death industrial titan Never Presence Forever joins farces (no, that's not a typo) with Norwegian squarewave/yelling troubadour Ungeromimizu for this year's least anticipated seven inch release. In the making since god damned 2001 and it's about fucking time! First time Ungeromimizu ever sees a vinyl release and probably one of few appearances you'll see from Never Presence Forever for a while. Never Presence Forever contributes with the haunting, droning song "Imprisoned on This Dying Shell" while Ungeromimizu unleashes the brutal noise with "Become Indigestible" as well as a cover of Christian Death's "Black Empire." Mastered by James Plotkin.

COMING FEB/MAR 2008

After these releases Lyderhorn Records will go on a indefinite hiatus as I will be relocating to Bergen, Norway in May or June 2008, so there are no more releases planned. However, during Spring 2008 I will aid the new label Fyllingsdalen Grammofonplateselskap with the pressing and distribution of a 7" by Norwegian Noisecore act Slaxxmaal. I also plan to restart the label in Norway as soon as I get settled, so expect the label's reemergence late '08/early '09.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: