P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Postal Service slow or was I fucked?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Humus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm under the impression that mail within Europe is ultrafast at the moment.
peterott

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

today I got a parcel with 3 tapes from the US I won on ebay. Stamped on the 17th of January. That's close to a month. And postage costs/stamp indicates clearly that it has been sent airmail.

Yes, inside Europe it is currently extremely good with delivery times.
deathster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter...thats closely to a year!
peterott

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathster wrote:
Peter...thats closely to a year!

17th of december until today. Well, the weekend starts with severe mathematical issues in my head...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stuff from the US is taking ages to reach me. I'm starting to think something got lost as there's no way a dvd shipped airmail can take 2 months on its way from the states to europe.
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A package from NWN! that I paid for on the 10th arrived today, yet the disc I'm told arrived here on the 9th is nowhere to be found.
TheUnborn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still awating tons of packages myself which normally would take 1-2 weeks max, and I've been waiting over a month. So yes, the post is definitely slower these days, no doubt about it.

-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:
One possibility is that the asshole mailman put it in the people next door's mailbox and in that case, I'm fucked. They're leaders of some christian organization and have prayer meetings in the backyard. If they got a hold of my shit, I know it's in the trash right now.

the family I live next to are junkies, so any thing they get they'll just sell. there's been 1 or 2 times where I've had to go to the local record shop to buy MY stuff back because they go and pawn it off.
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The people around here are white trash, under socialized scumbags. If they got it, they kept it (though I'm not sure what they would do with a Death In June CD) or tossed it in the garbage.

The delivery confirmation # tells me it was delivered on the 9th, so I guess I'm fucked at this point. As I said, I went to the PO yesterday and the cunt told me there was nothing in the back addressed to me.

Very rare that I spend close to $30 for a fucking CD. I'm ready to stab something.
TryMyTrust

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hexenhammer666 wrote:
Endless Morbidity wrote:
One possibility is that the asshole mailman put it in the people next door's mailbox and in that case, I'm fucked. They're leaders of some christian organization and have prayer meetings in the backyard. If they got a hold of my shit, I know it's in the trash right now.

the family I live next to are junkies, so any thing they get they'll just sell. there's been 1 or 2 times where I've had to go to the local record shop to buy MY stuff back because they go and pawn it off.

these junkies lvie down the street. i wanted to kick the shit out of the UPS guy because I got a mixer delivered here and the dude rings my doorbell and tosses it ont he side so when i open the door he was already gone. not to mention the day prior i came home from the bar and found the mics and other shit thrown ont he side of my house.
huja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hexenhammer666 wrote:
Endless Morbidity wrote:

the people i live next to is this old couple. retired people who love cats. the old guy talks to me about spinning records and drinking beer! he's all right. his wife is kind of nutty though. especially her paintings. during the summer months she'd keep some of them outside. one of them was of jesus and it looked like somebody had him in a headlock.
guitar_Demon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shit i dont have any problems with my neighbors, on the one side is my grandparents and on the other is this lady who only lives there 3 months out of the year tops. did i mention theres about 5 yards between each house Smile

but I live in a really small town, i have gotten packages delivered to me that either have the wrong address or no address at all the mailman just knows everyones names and where they live haha
avrlabel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guitar_Demon wrote:
shit i dont have any problems with my neighbors, on the one side is my grandparents and on the other is this lady who only lives there 3 months out of the year tops. did i mention theres about 5 yards between each house Smile

but I live in a really small town, i have gotten packages delivered to me that either have the wrong address or no address at all the mailman just knows everyones names and where they live haha

Im living on the village and postman dont coming here so I always receiving the packages or letters on the address of my brother who lives in the city.
IntoTheAbyss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:
A package from NWN! that I paid for on the 10th arrived today, yet the disc I'm told arrived here on the 9th is nowhere to be found.

That package could be fucked by postman!
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I don't think i got around to sending that right away due to my travel schedule. Regardless it should've been there in one week max since I sent it by Priority.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: