P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Morbid - Year of the goat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DrkKnight



Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 1101
Location: Chicago, Illinois

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad I was up at four in the fucking morning then! Recovering from surgery paid off, because if they sold out that fast...

And why limit the damn thing to such minimal numbers? I can understand 1,000, even 500 copies, but 200 purple and who knows how many black? Way to keep demand high! Rolling Eyes
_________________
----------------
http://rateyourmusic.com/~DrkKNight

Good deals: Travis N., xyosefx, Dark Descent, captainretardo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
peterott



Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 4716
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrkKnight wrote:
I'm glad I was up at four in the fucking morning then! Recovering from surgery paid off, because if they sold out that fast...

And why limit the damn thing to such minimal numbers? I can understand 1,000, even 500 copies, but 200 purple and who knows how many black? Way to keep demand high! Rolling Eyes


It'll be probably sold in 666+ copies. Nuclear Blast had a special purple version only.
_________________
Tradelist + Good Traders:
www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DrkKnight



Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 1101
Location: Chicago, Illinois

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterott wrote:
DrkKnight wrote:
I'm glad I was up at four in the fucking morning then! Recovering from surgery paid off, because if they sold out that fast...

And why limit the damn thing to such minimal numbers? I can understand 1,000, even 500 copies, but 200 purple and who knows how many black? Way to keep demand high! Rolling Eyes


It'll be probably sold in 666+ copies. Nuclear Blast had a special purple version only.


Oh, okay. I managed to snare one of the purple ones. Very Happy
_________________
----------------
http://rateyourmusic.com/~DrkKNight

Good deals: Travis N., xyosefx, Dark Descent, captainretardo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Blasfemer



Joined: 01 Oct 2010
Posts: 124

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only source I found for this was Nuclear Blast. Who will release this? I prefer not to buy NB Releases.
If it's already sold out fuck them... Laughing
_________________
WANTS:
-Gotham City Single
________________________________
Into the endless void...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iron tyrant



Joined: 17 Jul 2007
Posts: 2481
Location: ITALIA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's out on century media. If you're not going to get one from NB, try them or any other other European distributor (like me for instance Very Happy)
_________________
Into the Menstrual Night We Go-o, Hey-Ho, Hey-Ho...

Professor Black wrote:
NWOBHM is not a style of music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4956
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhh... Is Juclear Blast Jewing us?

I made the preorder last night... I got confirmation and the money was taken out of my paypal account but I look on their site and there's no record of any order I made.

The only record is a paypal confirmation and the money out of my account.
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sv.



Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 3867
Location: bachn de k¨ppe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
Uhh... Is Juclear Blast Jewing us?

I made the preorder last night... I got confirmation and the money was taken out of my paypal account but I look on their site and there's no record of any order I made.

The only record is a paypal confirmation and the money out of my account.
They got a wife and kid to feed ... Rolling Eyes
_________________
cultofvomit wrote:
well, an australian trying to teach us what football is... awesome.


Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4956
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sv. wrote:
Kojiri wrote:
Uhh... Is Juclear Blast Jewing us?

I made the preorder last night... I got confirmation and the money was taken out of my paypal account but I look on their site and there's no record of any order I made.

The only record is a paypal confirmation and the money out of my account.
They got a wife and kid to feed ... Rolling Eyes


lol... I got a confirmation of order from Nuclear Blast themselves and an invoice... but nothing that shows up on their site.
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dalecooper



Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 2974
Location: Athens, GA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't be surprised if it was listed early by mistake and they're going to be issuing some refunds shortly. But who knows? Start e-mailing them and find out.
_________________
http://unspeakableaxerecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DrkKnight



Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 1101
Location: Chicago, Illinois

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that's the case, then that's complete bullshit!
_________________
----------------
http://rateyourmusic.com/~DrkKNight

Good deals: Travis N., xyosefx, Dark Descent, captainretardo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Kojiri



Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 4956
Location: I'm here to mainstream your kvlt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emailed... I'll give them about a week to refund my shit before I issue a paypal claim. Nuclear Blast is supposed to be better than some shit ripoff DIY (cough Necroharmonic & Crepusculo Negro cough) label when it comes to customer service.
_________________
NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
"Burn it and then piss!

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sztorm75



Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Posts: 4114
Location: Warsaw, Poland

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nuclear Blast is ok, never had a problems with them. Don't worry. That's why I ordered few copies of this one today, so anyone who hasn't succeed to buy it will have a chance to get it from me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DrkKnight



Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 1101
Location: Chicago, Illinois

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least if it's their screw up, I don't want the money refunded...keep the $$ and put me down for the damn set rather than have me be up at four in the morning Chicago time some time again in the future. It's their fuck-up, let them honor for us what was already posted.
_________________
----------------
http://rateyourmusic.com/~DrkKNight

Good deals: Travis N., xyosefx, Dark Descent, captainretardo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Albin



Joined: 17 Feb 2008
Posts: 1301

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so according to yoi guys: sold out or too early on their website ? Second option is more realistic for me, but that's just utopy perhaps
_________________
"When you see the children with x's on their head, if you dare to look at them, soon you will be dead."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ryan_the_snake



Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Posts: 1615
Location: Surf City

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope there's a CD version too. I'm too broke to afford to buy a 3xLP nowadays....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 3 of 22

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group