P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Ticket Information for Sacrifice of The Nazarene Child Fest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
H.K.Blasphemer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Ticket Information for Sacrifice of The Nazarene Child Fest Reply with quote

Ticket Information for Sacrafice of The Nazarene Child Fest 9, with Profanatica, Gospel of The Horns, Prosanctus Inferi, Thornspawn, Nuclear Desecration and more. This is a post from Blackthorn of Thornspawn... Not my post.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg8/nucleardesecration/SOTNC9FINALFLYER.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINAL TICKET INFORMATION

This is the time that all who will attend this LAST Sotnc-Fest Gathering have waited for. Its time to begin selling Pre-Sale Tickets for this years gathering. I will explain that I had no choice in this matter, being that the club requested me to pre-sale tickets because of limited space and not coming across problems with over occupation and having the fire marshall fuck with us. It is to cover all our asses and have a monumental gathering.

I tried to get Paypal to assist, but then I would have to pass the transaction fee to you guys. And I dont think this is an honorable or wise decision for my fellow brethren.

So the method of payment is as following:

U.S.A. Money Orders or well hidden Cash in Registered Letter (for overseas) of $20 American dollars

TO

SOTNC 9 BLACK METAL FEST
C/O BLACKTHORN
PO BOX 780925
S.A., TX
78278-0925
U.S.A.

There will be only 350 tickets sold and there will be none at the door for sale. Again this is for legal reasons that I have to remain strict in this matter.

There will be no guest list at all....only bands and their assistance shall enter. So dont ask for a hook up, discount or some lame ass shit like this. There will be no reservations either.....first come, first served. There will also be no tickets sold at the door. So these tickets will go fast.

Drunk on the Blood of Angels,
Blackthorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn that's gay
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paypal fee for a $20 ticket is about 80 cents. Money orders usually costs more than that at the post office + 41 cents to mail the damn thing. It doesn't make sense to not use PayPal.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's gonna be at the same place as last time, then there shouldn't be no problem fitting people in there. There was like 40-50 people last time hah.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really wish i could make this. the profanatica setlist on hells headbangers is great. hopefully they'll play NYC/NJ within the next couple of years.
TryMyTrust

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

already going to send out for my ticket!!!!!!!!!

WooOoOoo!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: