P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Magnanimus / Godagainst - split 7"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:39 pm    Post subject: Magnanimus / Godagainst - split 7" Reply with quote

I know it was out few month ago... but hmmm does someone have idea is it available somewhere? and who released it because i guess MA have wrong info
Soul Erosion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been looking for this great release too, but like most Chilean stuff, it's poorly distributed in Europe...

Maybe you can ask Jan at Lavadome if he's going to get it: I asked him about this split a while ago and he said that he might get it...

Also the split of Trimegisto and Godsagainst it';s something that I wan't to get my hands but you know...Chile, haha!
Shiru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul Erosion wrote:
Been looking for this great release too, but like most Chilean stuff, it's poorly distributed in Europe...

Maybe you can ask Jan at Lavadome if he's going to get it: I asked him about this split a while ago and he said that he might get it...

Also the split of Trimegisto and Godsagainst it';s something that I wan't to get my hands but you know...Chile, haha!

yes and a bit funny but i still didnt found was it released by Australis Records or someone else... but yes thanks for hint, and lol it was mysterious it is just appeared on bands page couple month ago, and i havent seen it anywhere after that. And i would understand if it would be CD, but with 7" or LP Smile
Soul Erosion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some copies on discogs at this moment!
Shiru

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tryed to look for it and it is again looks like not available anywhere... so weird since i believe that not any of those 2 bands are super hyped Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: