P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Proclamation LP, Blasphemophagher 10", Anal Vomit LP
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Proclamation LP, Blasphemophagher 10", Anal Vomit LP Reply with quote

Proclamation “Messiah of Darkness and Impurity” LP
ANTI-GOTH 088

One of the most extreme and morbid acts from the pits of the satanic underground now returns with 10 apocalyptic anthems of Bestial Black Death following the path of Advent Of The Black Omen, Wicca, Down There, and Fallen Angel of Doom…. Recorded entirely using analog equipment, “Messiah of Darkness and Impurity”, Proclamation exceeds even the bestiality they attained on their last album. Few bands working within this subgenre have so successfully delivered such aggressive and violent onslaughts and few have remained so faithful to the blueprints established by Blasphemy, Beherit, Impurity, Sarcofago, etc. This is not a “retro” album, however. This release easily stands alongside the classics produced by those masters. Among the seemingly endless tide of Bestial Black Death bands released each month, few can be as favorably compared to the pregenitors of the genre. Proclamation is one of the few that can. Perhaps this is because Proclamation have studied the masters so thoroughly and refuse to be influenced by anything other than the unholiest of bestial black metal. You will hear no heavy metal influence. ..no norsecore…no funthrash…instead you will be thoroughly assaulted by chaotic riffs, morbid intros, searingly violent guitar solos, and blasphemous vocals from beyond that will rape and devour your soul. Released in conspiracy with Ross Bay Cult. The 180 gram heavy vinyl comes housed in printed innersleeve and reverseboard printed LP jacket. Also included in every copy is a huge 24″ x 24″ poster of the cover artwork. Die Hard version to follow in two weeks.

Blasphemophagher “Atomic Infested Carnage” 10”
ANTI-GOTH 089

In preparation for the first full length album release, NWN! is honored to unleash the proper vinyl version of Blasphemophagher’s first demo, “Atomic Infested Carnage.” Ferocious and raw, this demo, originally released in 2003, is bestial black deathrash for the impending nuclear apocalypse. Blasphemophagher combine warfare deathgrind in the style of Naked Whipper and Blasphemy’s “Gods of War” with the pure annihilating deathrash terror of Brazilian masters Sarcofago, Sextrash, and Vulcano. This demo contains five original infernal battle hymns and a series of sacrificial cover tracks to pay homage to the masters, Blasphemy, Beherit, and Sarcofago. More thrashing than some of the recordings they have released since this demo, “Atomic Infested Carnage” is an exceptional beginning for these soon to be legendary bestial desecrators. Comes with reverse board printed jacket with different artwork from the original CD release and includes “cut-and-paste” style insert. Die hard version on colored vinyl with patch and sticker.

Anal Vomit “Depravation” LP
ANTI-GOTH 090

Rising from the infernal depths of Peruvian Hell, Anal Vomit have returned with a new full length LP “Depravation.” A favorite at NWN! headquarters after they released the masterful “Demoniac Flagellations”, it was apparent that Anal Vomit’s new demoniac regurgitation had to be unleashed on vinyl under the banner of Nuclear War Now! As its name suggests, “Depravation” is satanic depravity at its most violent. Undeniably South American in its sound, this album sees Anal Vomit evolving their style of purified and intense alcoholic deathrash. On “Depravation” Anal Vomit deliver a blistering assault of frenetic and fast thrash riffs delivered with bestial intensity at times reminiscent of “Devil’s Force”-era Nifelheim. This NWN! vinyl version of the CD already released on Displeased Records features a new layout with rare, classic colored pencil Moyen artwork from 1992. Comes with printed reverse board jacket, printed inner sleeve, and A2 size poster featuring vintage Moyen artwork. Die Hard version on colored vinyl with patch, and sticker.

Web: nwnprod.com

Last edited by NWN PROD on Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yeah. Ordered it is.
Mastubator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new Anal Vomit sounds just like Mortuorio (right down to Derrame Cacal...)
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will add photos tonight. Records did not come in until midnight so I'm tired as hell.

IronBloodBlasphemy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

get the Magnus up so I can order Smile
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magnus LPs all came with corner bends just to let you know.

Ykh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any update on the Dead Congregation LP?
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dead Congregation LP is now in the hands of From Beyond. I will get my copies next week along with the Pagan Rites/Evil Wrath 10"s.

slutvomit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

need that Blasphemophagher for sure!

Is it just me, or did the new Anal Vomit not stand up to the insane brutality of the last one? The songs are still good, but the production isn't as powerful.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is it just me, or did the new Anal Vomit not stand up to the insane brutality of the last one? The songs are still good, but the production isn't as powerful.

100% agreed. I thought the drum sound wasn't as good. The album is still killer regardless of the production.

monsterSquad

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yosuke will you putting the Lux picture LP in the store?

edit: fuck! did you run out of the ulysses siren lp's? i was just about to snag one
mitja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will place an order when the Proclamation die hard is out... let's hope you will still have some Blasphemophager die hards left!

I guess the Nifelheim CDs are sold out now?
Demonomancy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monsterSquad wrote:
edit: fuck! did you run out of the ulysses siren lp's? i was just about to snag one

shit, me too. i hope any german/euro distro will get this.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try to get more Ulysses Siren LPs from the label.

Nifelheim CDs are gone.

Blood Of Von

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Dead Congregation LP is now in the hands of From Beyond. I will get my copies next week along with the Pagan Rites/Evil Wrath 10"s.

Will you have the DIEHARDS of the Dead Congregation then? I'll order it as soon as it comes in! I'm waiting for the DIEHARD for Proclamation !!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: