P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

WrestInPiss
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
weaklingone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the PM I just got from WarfareNoise:

"I don't make empty threats and neither do my friends. Welcome back to The Bay Area. See you around..."

Wants/Trades: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=275935#275935
Good Traders: Golden Bull, Jalmym203, Kakarot SS5 (Sale), Mangled Torsos (Sale), bc, blashyrkh66, Hobophobic (Multiple), dangerass, thevampirictyrant
pataphysicien

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

srs fkkn bsns
your Country 90's death metal is very stupid & poor sound
Do you know why? Ask Your KING Dan Swanö .

Do you know ?
because of stupid like you. Died My old friend Jon Nödtveidt.
weaklingone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

honestly, I am still pretty confused about why I got a "threat" in the first place...
Good Traders: Golden Bull, Jalmym203, Kakarot SS5 (Sale), Mangled Torsos (Sale), bc, blashyrkh66, Hobophobic (Multiple), dangerass, thevampirictyrant
AmaLurra

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So he gets his friends involved. Very macho. Rolling Eyes
AmaLurra

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weaklingone wrote:
honestly, I am still pretty confused about why I got a "threat" in the first place...

Because he's obviously someone who likes to throw his e-weight around and who takes things far too personally. It's not like you shagged his mum or anything.
Chit019

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, posting a private message on a public forum is not really helping you much either. Laughing Better settle your issue with him privately since none of these niggers on your side will be there when the time comes, if ever.
weaklingone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:
Well, posting a private message on a public forum is not really helping you much either. Laughing Better settle your issue with him privately since none of these niggers on your side will be there when the time comes, if ever.

hahaha, point well taken. I am just not really sure how to react because I am totally confused about this entire thing... I have absolutely no idea what the hell I did to warrant such threats.
bmdk666

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let me help u out here my friend. on the off chance that you are approached about this in real life you make your hand into a fist and throw it towards his face.

TRADELIST: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12827&highlight=
Speerhead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weaklingone wrote:
this is the PM I just got from WarfareNoise:

"I don't make empty threats and neither do my friends. Welcome back to The Bay Area. See you around..."

that'll teach you to go quoting the wrong people Very Happy
into the pit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grindmonkeyagain wrote:
holy ghost wrote:
See I had a good feeling that this would all work itself out...... I wonder if that grindmonkey guy ever sent his ends of the trade........ I worry that one won't be a happy ending........ Sad

which trade are you speaking of? if its the trade with Jalmyn, it was successful. I got my stuff, he got his.

perhaps he was talking about our "trade", which was never finished from your side...
holy ghost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

into the pit wrote:
grindmonkeyagain wrote:
holy ghost wrote:
See I had a good feeling that this would all work itself out...... I wonder if that grindmonkey guy ever sent his ends of the trade........ I worry that one won't be a happy ending........ Sad

which trade are you speaking of? if its the trade with Jalmyn, it was successful. I got my stuff, he got his.

perhaps he was talking about our "trade", which was never finished from your side...

Whichever trade it was that even though he only works like 2 hours a day he still can't get to the fucking post office to mail out a trade....... So I guess yours was the one I was talking about.........
grindmonkeyagain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy ghost wrote:
into the pit wrote:
grindmonkeyagain wrote:
holy ghost wrote:

Whichever trade it was that even though he only works like 2 hours a day he still can't get to the fucking post office to mail out a trade....... So I guess yours was the one I was talking about.........

what did you want me to send? and actually, Noah, I work four hours a day, five days a week, sometimes I don't get home until 530. also, I'm always on someone else's schedule. maybe you should actually do the math instead of being a dick about it. mornings are also no good as there is NO post office within walking distance.
ryan_the_snake

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grindmonkeyagain wrote:
I work four hours a day, five days a week, sometimes I don't get home until 530. also, I'm always on someone else's schedule. maybe you should actually do the math instead of being a dick about it. mornings are also no good as there is NO post office within walking distance.

Crying or Very sad

Dude, keep this stuff to PM's, it's kind of embarrassing.
The Krusher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grindmonkeyagain wrote:

what did you want me to send? and actually, Noah, I work four hours a day, five days a week, sometimes I don't get home until 530. also, I'm always on someone else's schedule. maybe you should actually do the math instead of being a dick about it. mornings are also no good as there is NO post office within walking distance.

LOL what kind of excuse is that? you work ONLY 4 hours a day and have no time to mail out a package? Laughing
grindmonkeyagain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Krusher wrote:
grindmonkeyagain wrote:

LOL what kind of excuse is that? you work ONLY 4 hours a day and have no time to mail out a package? Laughing

or a way to get there. read before you post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: