P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

DIOCLETIAN "ordo chao" SHIRTS (6 left)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Azmoth



Joined: 27 Aug 2007
Posts: 856

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonomancy666 wrote:
Killer....can you write me pm when you got the stuff.
what is your label ?


forgotten wisdom prod
I'll throw you a mail or PM then !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Demonomancy



Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 2134
Location: GER

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azmoth wrote:
Demonomancy666 wrote:
Killer....can you write me pm when you got the stuff.
what is your label ?


forgotten wisdom prod
I'll throw you a mail or PM then !


Ahh Great ! Thx alot !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
khaos



Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit - whilst cleaning through the office today to make room for more denial shirts ive found a few diocletian "ordo chao" shirts left.

i have the following sizes and qty's...

XXL - 4
L - 1
M - 1

PM if anyone is interested in taking these off my hands or wants to do a trade (ill trade for M or L only)
_________________
-somewhere in time-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BloodVengeance



Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 286

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sent you a PM!... waiting for your reply!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
In Solitude



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 3976
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The shirt is great, soft material. L actually fit me and I usually wear M.
_________________
bvr wrote:
One does not have to be a wise-ass scholar to successfully channel certain things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antichristhammerfist



Joined: 21 May 2006
Posts: 231
Location: standing over your grave pissing!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

In Solitude wrote:
The shirt is great, soft material. L actually fit me and I usually wear M.


Interesting, I was actually disappointed in the quality of these t shirts. They feel and look cheap compared to our own prints or those done by Ross Bay Cult. Also the sizes dont match. A large is a small so beware.

On that note there is a continue demand for all our merch so i will look at re-issueing these older designs.
_________________
http://www.diocletian.net
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
khaos



Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: DIOCLETIAN "ordo chao" SHIRTS (3 left) Reply with quote

khaos wrote:
edit - whilst cleaning through the office today to make room for more denial shirts ive found a few diocletian "ordo chao" shirts left.

i have the following sizes and qty's...

XXL - 3
L - 1 sold
M - 1 sold

PM if anyone is interested in taking these off my hands or wants to do a trade (ill trade for M or L only)


distro@NOSPAMasphyxiaterecordings.com

remove NOSPAM

_________________
-somewhere in time-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
khaos



Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

only 3 XXL left. cheers.
_________________
-somewhere in time-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
In Solitude



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 3976
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Antichristhammerfist wrote:
In Solitude wrote:
The shirt is great, soft material. L actually fit me and I usually wear M.


Interesting, I was actually disappointed in the quality of these t shirts. They feel and look cheap compared to our own prints or those done by Ross Bay Cult. Also the sizes dont match. A large is a small so beware.

On that note there is a continue demand for all our merch so i will look at re-issueing these older designs.


Huh. I don't own any of the prints you mentioned but I'll take your word for it.

On that note, what do you think of the STI zipper hoodies?
_________________
bvr wrote:
One does not have to be a wise-ass scholar to successfully channel certain things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Invictus Productions



Joined: 13 Dec 2007
Posts: 673
Location: Dublin, IRELAND

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

Antichristhammerfist wrote:
On that note there is a continue demand for all our merch so i will look at re-issuing these older designs.


To jump in on this I'll most likely do some more DIOCLETIAN shirts, which may possibly include some older designs. Possibly. That's not confirmed. On a separate note, WITCHRIST shirts should be here shortly.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
vk666



Joined: 18 Sep 2007
Posts: 245
Location: down there

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

In Solitude wrote:

On that note, what do you think of the STI zipper hoodies?


Our copies are yet to turn up in post box. Mail is pretty slow going this time of year to our corner of the globe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
getfuckedbro



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 325

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't be too far away... I've recieved mine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
In Solitude



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 3976
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: ... Reply with quote

vk666 wrote:
In Solitude wrote:

On that note, what do you think of the STI zipper hoodies?


Our copies are yet to turn up in post box. Mail is pretty slow going this time of year to our corner of the globe


Yeah, same.
_________________
bvr wrote:
One does not have to be a wise-ass scholar to successfully channel certain things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group