P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Order From Chaos DELUX vinyl
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blood Of Von

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Order From Chaos DELUX vinyl Reply with quote

When will we possibly see their release? What will be included (Patch, poster, sticker?) Can't wait to finally have "An Ending In Fire" on vinyl !! Will get "Stillbirth Machine" as I don't mind having two different versions on vinyl !!

illomen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

these are certain to be the most important reissues of 2008.
Blood Of Von

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Dawnbringer on vinyl too!

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stillbirth Machine and An Ending In Fire layouts are being worked on already. You can check out some of the layout mock ups here:

SM: http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa219/NWNPROD/Order%20From%20Chaos%20Stillbirth%20Machine%20LP/

AEIF: http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa219/NWNPROD/Order%20From%20Chaos%20An%20Ending%20in%20Fire%20LP/

These are obviously not done at all. I will be changing these as Chuck provides more input as to how he wants them to look.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Pazuzu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those look great so far. The cover art both easily eclipse the lame CD reissues on Osmose. I see that the track listing is going to be corrected as it was originally intended to be for An Ending in Fire as well. Very cool.
"Order From Chaos, this band knows how to metal and they know how to satan and they most definitely know how to arghgh. It dosen't suck dick and thats why faggots don't like them. I have entered the stillbirth machine, I suggest you cum too."
Blood Of Von

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Stillbirth Machine and An Ending In Fire layouts are being worked on already. You can check out some of the layout mock ups here:

SM: http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa219/NWNPROD/Order%20From%20Chaos%20Stillbirth%20Machine%20LP/

AEIF: http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa219/NWNPROD/Order%20From%20Chaos%20An%20Ending%20in%20Fire%20LP/

These are obviously not done at all. I will be changing these as Chuck provides more input as to how he wants them to look.

They looked wicked so far !!

throneofmight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking forward to these...when they will be out?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ichor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully they will turn out great. Much anticipated
illomen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ichor wrote:
Hopefully they will turn out great. Much anticipated

how could they not be great???
Warfare Noise

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stillbirth Machine is the greatest metal album of all time, all genres.

Any remastering being done?

Normally I am opposed to this of course, but at the same time "Stillbirth Machine" original is mastered very quietly, and everytime I set my volume extremely high for this masterpiece I get a bad 60 cycle hum from a poor signal to noise ratio...
holgerdanske

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warfare Noise wrote:
...and everytime I set my volume extremely high for this masterpiece I get a bad 60 cycle hum from a poor signal to noise ratio...

That's because the ratio was 1:1. The signal was noise, LOL.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could be mistaken, but wasn't Stillbirth Machine never actually officially released on vinyl?

I have the Decapitated Records version and the layout is pretty fucked, apparently Chuck Keller's real name is Mike Miller Rolling Eyes

It will be killer to own a properly presented version of that classic as well as Dawn Bringer.
Pazuzu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeadChrist wrote:
I could be mistaken, but wasn't Stillbirth Machine never actually officially released on vinyl?

It was official to a degree. It was not even close to the design OFC sent to Decapitated regarding the layout and credits, and as a result, the band disregards it and doesn't like to talk about it. I know that Chuck even discourages people from purchasing any Decapitated/Unisound "reissues" (i.e., bootlegs) so they don't line Panos' greedy pockets with honestly-earned cash.
"Order From Chaos, this band knows how to metal and they know how to satan and they most definitely know how to arghgh. It dosen't suck dick and thats why faggots don't like them. I have entered the stillbirth machine, I suggest you cum too."
Ichor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pazuzu wrote:
DeadChrist wrote:

It was official to a degree. It was not even close to the design OFC sent to Decapitated regarding the layout and credits, and as a result, the band disregards it and doesn't like to talk about it. I know that Chuck even discourages people from purchasing any Decapitated/Unisound "reissues" (i.e., bootlegs) so they don't line Panos' greedy pockets with honestly-earned cash.

It has been released on LP format but the cover artwork is rather shitty comparing to the original CD cover. And as explained extensively in other thread the main guy behind Decapitated/Unisound is in the top ranks of the "asshole of the century" hatelist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warfare Noise wrote:
Stillbirth Machine is the greatest metal album of all time, all genres.

That's correct. And Ending in Fire is also total fucking killer. 6/6.

The AEIF vinyl is looking VERY nice.

Last edited by Guest on Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: