P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Kosmos (French Black Metal) - Ashes Of The Orphic Dream NEW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xOv

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:43 pm    Post subject: Kosmos (French Black Metal) - Ashes Of The Orphic Dream NEW Reply with quote

The brand new album of Kosmos is available now. It is called "Ashes Of The Orphic Dream".
(LIMITED DIGIPACK 100/ 10 euros p and p includes)

I'm proud to announce that this album is by far the best album of Kosmos. There was the perfect team to support me through this huge work, I mean : S.Sorthei (Pavillon Rouge) playing the drums and xOv about The Orphic concept including the complete artwork one more time.
"Ashes Of The Orphic Dream" contains 07 tracks including 02 intrumental ones.
Here is one song you can listen :
http://kosmosblackmetal.bandcamp.com/album/ashes-of-the-orphic-dream

It deals with Human created as the main energy meant to bring harmony, to bring a common sense in a world made of infinity.
Human was the real source of power supposed to get everything better by spirit.
This album deals with the Orphic Dream, the fact that human nature has been created to bring light, to get the world brighter, better. But humans' feelings have brought something unexpected. Unstead of harmony, respect, they just spread jealousy, sadness, misfortune and step by step became the disease of the earth. They got the trees dying, flowers withering, animals more and more cruel to each others.
Then the Titans were called to eradicate humanity which is not worth living anymore.

(You can order your copy right now at x.o.v@wanadoo.fr for 10 delivery price included)
Nekros

Rancel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a very interesting concept. I like it. All humans need to be Eradicated!
xOv

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks !

Kosmos - Ashes Of The Orphic Dream Promo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1OY37-12vY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: