P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Dead Reptile Shrine
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Widdershins



Joined: 16 Aug 2016
Posts: 1230
Location: Out of the Dungeon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:10 pm    Post subject: Dead Reptile Shrine Reply with quote

Any news or word on if there is new material in the works? Praise Cemetery in vinyl maybe? Definitely a band that exemplifies the spirit and will over musical technique to say the least..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deathplague80



Joined: 27 Jun 2011
Posts: 258

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Journey Through The Darkest Of Forests DLP is already in production and it will be out in the fall thru Final Agony.
Reissues of other albums on vinyl are also planned.

New album is been worked on and it's been released thru another label.
_________________
http://finalagonyrecords.bigcartel.com/


Last edited by deathplague80 on Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 3191

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good god your label has always got its fingers in delicious pies. Is there some future release list available? All of this stuff always comes as complete surprises to me. Laughing

On topic here, DRS is bizarre in the perfect way. There's truly nothing else like them.
_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Widdershins



Joined: 16 Aug 2016
Posts: 1230
Location: Out of the Dungeon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathplague80 wrote:
A Journey Through The Darkest Of Forests DLP is already in production and it will be out in the fall thru Final Agony.
Reissues of other albums on vinyl are also planned.

New album is been worked on and it's been released thru another label.



Best news of the summer!!!! Cannot wait until this fall. Thank you for the info.

bearsbearsbears wrote:
On topic here, DRS is bizarre in the perfect way. There's truly nothing else like them.


Exactly, one of the many reasons this band is very special to me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deathplague80



Joined: 27 Jun 2011
Posts: 258

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
Good god your label has always got its fingers in delicious pies. Is there some future release list available? All of this stuff always comes as complete surprises to me. Laughing


At the moment these are the releases I can reveal:
Coven Of The Worm - 1992-1996 LP
Azazel - Crucify the Jesus Christ Again LP
Rhinocervs - RH07 LP
Maléfices - Asarlai MLP
Deathkey - Segmented God Plane Extrapolation DLP
Grausamkeit - Nostalgia/Okkultes Blut LP (w/DTB)
Intolitarian - Extermination Campaign MLP
Dead Reptile Shrine ‎– A Journey Through The Darkest Of Forests DLP
_________________
http://finalagonyrecords.bigcartel.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
miškokapas



Joined: 22 May 2015
Posts: 343

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathplague80 wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Good god your label has always got its fingers in delicious pies. Is there some future release list available? All of this stuff always comes as complete surprises to me. Laughing


At the moment these are the releases I can reveal:
Coven Of The Worm - 1992-1996 LP
Azazel - Crucify the Jesus Christ Again LP
Rhinocervs - RH07 LP
Maléfices - Asarlai MLP
Deathkey - Segmented God Plane Extrapolation DLP
Grausamkeit - Nostalgia/Okkultes Blut LP (w/DTB)
Intolitarian - Extermination Campaign MLP
Dead Reptile Shrine ‎– A Journey Through The Darkest Of Forests DLP


stoked for the Grausamkeit and DRS releases
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sloughfegkillers



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Posts: 2020

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got The Sun Of Circles And Wood lp set but I have to listen to it more. Seems like the sort of stuff that demands full attention.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shahidka



Joined: 04 Jan 2015
Posts: 702

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathplague80 wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
Good god your label has always got its fingers in delicious pies. Is there some future release list available? All of this stuff always comes as complete surprises to me. Laughing


At the moment these are the releases I can reveal:
Coven Of The Worm - 1992-1996 LP
Azazel - Crucify the Jesus Christ Again LP
Rhinocervs - RH07 LP
Maléfices - Asarlai MLP
Deathkey - Segmented God Plane Extrapolation DLP
Grausamkeit - Nostalgia/Okkultes Blut LP (w/DTB)
Intolitarian - Extermination Campaign MLP
Dead Reptile Shrine ‎– A Journey Through The Darkest Of Forests DLP


Is the Night Of Satanachia LP still happening ?
_________________
Power of the night! Streets are calling. Stealing from the light! Shadows calling!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 3191

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the list. Looking forward to 7/8 of those!
_________________
Scum wrote:
When I listen to fucking evil I read satanic bible in a fucking grown.

Check out my sale-thread HERE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skjalfti



Joined: 01 Sep 2012
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely one of the most interesting projects going.
_________________
http://oreida.bandcamp.com - Label/Band
http://undergroundmetalmastering.tumblr.com - Audio mastering for underground music
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
imconfuzed



Joined: 04 Oct 2015
Posts: 367

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another drop kick to the wallet.......
_________________
zensei999
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
NN



Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Posts: 848

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathplague80 wrote:
A Journey Through The Darkest Of Forests DLP is already in production and it will be out in the fall thru Final Agony.
Reissues of other albums on vinyl are also planned.

New album is been worked on and it's been released thru another label.



how much do you know about dead reptiles?
I know this is a real reptilian:


tha guy Widdershins is cool; seems like he is fluent in esoteric nazism.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lordoftherim



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 2860

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hell yes! all in on the DRS and Azazel reissued. HAIL!
_________________
trade-want list/available list- http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Death Kvlt



Joined: 17 Aug 2014
Posts: 2976

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathplague80 wrote:
Intolitarian - Extermination Campaign MLP


is this the live LP?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Widdershins



Joined: 16 Aug 2016
Posts: 1230
Location: Out of the Dungeon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NN wrote:
tha guy Widdershins is cool; seems like he is fluent in esoteric nazism.


You got that right!

Glad to see this band is getting some actual recognition and appreciation, years ago (as the reviews online and in various zine suggest) it was quite different with idiots calling the project a joke etc.

Impossible to pick a favorite release but the compilations like Jewel Throne and A Journey get played the most often for me, also the album before the most recent, Sun of Circles and Wood, is basically 2 albums long and has so many good songs.

Anyways enough of my usual rambling, POWER AND CHAOS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group