P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Best band photos?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 137, 138, 139 ... 170, 171, 172  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
IIIRD GATEKEEPER



Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 2478
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
ok but who are you damn i have lot of orders

TURN THE LIGHT OFF
OBEY THE MEGAGOAL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Teh_gei_Master



Joined: 29 Nov 2008
Posts: 516
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Blasphemy[/quote]Haven't seen this one before. Is there any Blasphemy fanpages that would have a big selection of pictures?



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
jv



Joined: 28 Mar 2013
Posts: 751

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Stuff - http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40739
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CrucifixionWounds



Joined: 02 Oct 2009
Posts: 1053

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teh_gei_Master wrote:

Blasphemy
Haven't seen this one before. Is there any Blasphemy fanpages that would have a big selection of pictures?
[/quote]

http://blasphemyritual.webs.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zombie Dance



Joined: 18 Sep 2009
Posts: 1289

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, can't really remember where i picked that one.

Here's another one, taken from Ancient Rites facebook page :


Quote:


Not the most professional photo perhaps but I like the atmosphere: reflecting the underground feel of an era away from the glamour/mainstream. Ancient Rites live in London, at the Devil's Church, Camden Town. I remember our band being stranded in the U.K. without a penny as the Dutch promoter who had to pay the tour bus and who had collected our money said all our money was stolen when he was robbed on the streets. Never knew if he was lying or not. Think he was. Result: tour bus company left us behind on the English streets in winter and we played England to earn cash to be able to afford boat tickets to get back home. Later we returned to England to gather our stuff we had to leave behind (amplifiers, drums, clothes), part of our merchandise was stolen. It was an adventure of survival. Days without food at times when there was no concert, sheltering in telephone boots, sleeping on floors. Still, I remember the struggle with a positive feeling. Always ready to overcome difficult situations without complaining. Crazy situations worth to write a book about. We even ended up one night at a place of a group of people who smeared themselves in mud and were dancing around fires while fish were hanging on wires from the ceiling. Absurd alien situations/people/ places. The madness I witnessed I found amusing. And when hungry I had fun teasing my mates talking about food! Rock'n Roll! Hard times were a part of it all...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RottingGrandmaCorpse



Joined: 15 Feb 2012
Posts: 514
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teh_gei_Master wrote:

Blasphemy
Haven't seen this one before. Is there any Blasphemy fanpages that would have a big selection of pictures?

[/quote]

Try Traditional Sodomizer's FB. I think thats where ive seen this pic^ before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 5116
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish the record company would've let them use this one for the cover of "Fighting".

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoundsOfDecay



Joined: 03 Jun 2011
Posts: 1245

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Opeth 1996
_________________
Dalen wrote:
When comes Euronymous?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DSS



Joined: 02 Oct 2009
Posts: 1964

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
$$



Joined: 20 Jul 2011
Posts: 257
Location: GER

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
little_raven



Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 1011

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryfemal, pure St. Peter Black Metal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Buttcam



Joined: 02 Jul 2011
Posts: 246
Location: KataloniA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackgoat G of Goatmoon


Guderian of Nordvrede



Kaiser W of Ad Hominem


Marco of Stahlgewitter



Negrobutcher of Aryan Blood

_________________
"...We know that these clashes with Asia and Jewry are necessary for evolution..."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fullmoon91



Joined: 16 Sep 2009
Posts: 348
Location: Mag Mell

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie Dance wrote:
Sorry, can't really remember where i picked that one.

Here's another one, taken from Ancient Rites facebook page :


Quote:


Not the most professional photo perhaps but I like the atmosphere: reflecting the underground feel of an era away from the glamour/mainstream. Ancient Rites live in London, at the Devil's Church, Camden Town. I remember our band being stranded in the U.K. without a penny as the Dutch promoter who had to pay the tour bus and who had collected our money said all our money was stolen when he was robbed on the streets. Never knew if he was lying or not. Think he was. Result: tour bus company left us behind on the English streets in winter and we played England to earn cash to be able to afford boat tickets to get back home. Later we returned to England to gather our stuff we had to leave behind (amplifiers, drums, clothes), part of our merchandise was stolen. It was an adventure of survival. Days without food at times when there was no concert, sheltering in telephone boots, sleeping on floors. Still, I remember the struggle with a positive feeling. Always ready to overcome difficult situations without complaining. Crazy situations worth to write a book about. We even ended up one night at a place of a group of people who smeared themselves in mud and were dancing around fires while fish were hanging on wires from the ceiling. Absurd alien situations/people/ places. The madness I witnessed I found amusing. And when hungry I had fun teasing my mates talking about food! Rock'n Roll! Hard times were a part of it all...


Always had great respect for Gunther. Class act.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kush_dad



Joined: 15 Jul 2012
Posts: 177
Location: LA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote





*i am not the artist*
_________________
DEATH TO SPLASH CYMBALS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wargoat_H
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kush_dad wrote:




*i am not the artist*


that's good - I like it Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 137, 138, 139 ... 170, 171, 172  Next
Page 138 of 172

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group