P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

TWELVE NEW Arcane Angels Releases Out Soon
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[XIII]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:26 am    Post subject: TWELVE NEW Arcane Angels Releases Out Soon Reply with quote

"TWELVE (-12-) NEW Arcane Angels Releases Out Soon. Please read carefully. THANK YOU!"

"-THIS IS PAST - MISANTHROPIA CD + cards
A lo-fi mix of psych black ambience from a master of mysterious black arts. The Past Is Alive, much more to follow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLy-c3IpBsQ

-AGNES VEIN - "Soulship" CS lim to 66 copies
The next logical step to CF's Monotheist and all influences slow and heavy. CS edition of our first Arcane Angels release. Next album will ruin your lives
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYvhu80fuJU

-DREAMLONGDEAD - "MadnessDeadGrave - Invocations Three To The ONES That Lurk At The Threshold" CS lim to 66 copies
Along with AV I thought it was appropriate to reveal our cooperation with Hellhammer-worship doom/death giants DreamLongDead. More to be revealed at a later point, but this will likely appeal to all you old goats out there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqDlML95dfs

NIGHTSTALKER - "Use" DigiCD lim to 500 copies
-One of the most classic Greek rock albums and a hard to find recording for years. Most black metal people are aware of this band due to Andreas' involvement, who took part in most Rotting Christ albums and now puts his focus on Nightstalker. This is a more stoner rock styled release of course, but also one of my favorite records and no inferior to Kyuss, Monster Magnet or the other old bands of this scene. Release is remastered from the original DAT files and samples will soon follow

-HEARTH - "Lies As Thick As Sand" CS lim to 33 copies
First full (and final) release by one of the best doom/death acts in the current scene. CD and LP will also be limited cos the band is no longer active. Full album will stream shortly before its release date so you can all hear what we are talking about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-5Lv4oqLv0

-DOUBLE ECHO - "Ancient Youth" CS lim to 100 copies
Shady post-punk totally faithful to the old spirit. Cassette version includes a track not available in its CD or LP formats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYSAqtBqX7o&t=86s

-NAHTRUNAR - "Existenz" LP lim to 250 copies (co-release with Altare prods)
New full-length album and a storm of fatal riffs... More info TBA

-ISKANDR - "Heilig Land" LP lim to 500 copies
Our first cooperation with the notorious cave masters of Haeresis Noviomagi. LP version of their sold-out cassette. More info TBA
https://iskandr.bandcamp.com/album/heilig-land

-TAARENES VAAR - "Demo Sessions 1996-1998" CS lim to 150 copies
Best kept secret of the Norwegian avant-garde movement, a combination of Ved Buens Ende, early Thorns and 3rd And The Mortal. Edition will come in black pouch with silver printing. Something definitely to look forward to

SPECTRAL WOUND - "Terra Nullius" CD
-Raw yet epic; melodic yet abrassive; a Canadian masterful riff-fest in the most evoking of atmospheres
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsXKnhm5LxM

BARREN CANYON - "Close The Circle" CD
-First full-length approach presenting Maikan's frosty appeal to Canadian nature. Edition includes all new and impressive booklet artwork
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drFJLOkMMIA

MORPHEUS TALES - "Secular Noir" CS lim to 50 units
-Space avant-garde excellence, first full release. This admittedly delayed too much for reasons out of our control. A release that blends perfectly well old Norwegian intellectual influences with Greek elements of their sound
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBO7J2sXCC0

And last but not least, something to look forward to in the future. For there's not only a label, but a band too. To clarify things, I am not personally involved, all members are musicians I discovered and gathered who are new to the scene.

TBA "Demo XIII" AAR CS 13-ΧΞΣ

In time..."

Mysticus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New NAHTRUNAR ??? That made my day. Canīt wait.
Good to see that it will be co-released with Altare. One of my fave distros nowadays.
ronjosenthal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW. This Is Past, Taarenes Vaar, Nahtrunar, Iskandr, and Spectral Wound definitely have my attention. Will have to check out the others.
[XIII]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for your interest. Altare is a great label indeed. What I know is new Nahtrunar is amazing from start to finish. No fillers... the way it should be.

As for This Is Past he has a new band called Y (it is the Greek letter Ipsilon). Next in line comes 3LP edition of De Occulta Philosophia with bonus unreleased material. Plus, a brand new Y album. A ton of things are in the works and schedule.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nahtrunar!

Likely to be a very late addition to the list of best records this year.
szentofdeath

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely interested in that Y - De Occulta Philosophia 3LP.
An estimate release date for that Nahtrunar album would be nice.
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very excited about the new Nahtrunar. I slept on that band for way too long.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
[XIII]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

szentofdeath wrote:
Definitely interested in that Y - De Occulta Philosophia 3LP.
An estimate release date for that Nahtrunar album would be nice.

Nahtrunar was supposed to be out by mid-November and AAR is not happy at all with the delay.

That Y 3LP will be flawless, extra cards will be printed, but it is a question whether the concept will be the same as in Misanthropia.

"a thing that excites about Misanthropia's CD release is this idea I had that was originally planned for SL's "III" CS edition. I thought it was more appropriate for This Is Past, so I asked TIP to craft some tarot cards out of songs from the album. Four cards were made in total: "The Moon" (ΝΥΧΤΑ), "The Magician" (ΤΕΛΕΤΟΥΡΓΙΑ), "Death" (ΘΑΝΑΤΟΣ) and "The Devil" (ΣΑΤΑΝΑΣ).

What's special about it is you don't pick the card, the card picks you and your fate. And the cards will be given randomly with the CD, otherwise there's no point in doing it. I just can't wait till someone opens the parcel, finds out what's the card and reads the note "you got DEATH".''
[XIII]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Our newsletter is the last place we're announcing our next batch; but the first to inform people on our upcoming bundle offer. I am not accepting payments yet by the way which is why I won't put prices, but everything will be cheap as usual. The only thing that might be a bit more expensive is the Nightstalker cd which will cost 10 euros, but when I told some people that they said it's normal and that I'm crazy. This email is just something I'm sending to reward all existing AAR customers and to give people enough time to check any upcoming releases. The label's taste is diverse, but there's something good here for every last one of you

The deal is as follows,

Get four or more AAR releases of any format from the currently announced batch and you get a 10% discount for the cassette titles (CS) and 25% discount on the CDs and LPs. You heard that right

Add any older AAR release or distro item to the offer above and get an additional 15% discount on every older item you add. Virus box is not included in this offer due to production cost. Distro section will be updated when our bundle offer is open, I will all let you know via carrier pigeon or newsletter"

Posting the news here as well. Cds will cost 8-9 euros, LPs about 15 or so, cassettes probably 6 each. Every This Is Past order also receives a hand-written note with your fate.
[XIII]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some Y shirts to be printed soon. AAR is considering to add them to the current batch on pre-order, as a good combination to This Is Past. Same artist plays in both bands.
szentofdeath

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any other distros getting the Nahtrunar LP?
[XIII]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

szentofdeath wrote:
Any other distros getting the Nahtrunar LP?

I have no info on the matter at the moment. AAR encourages all distributors to support Altare too. Arcane Angels copies might disappear when his bundle offer opens.

EXISTENZ full LP stream now available. No fillers or compromises. The entire record kills as expected.

SIDE A: https://youtu.be/vt0m_jj-htI
SIDE B: https://youtu.be/gd0aPqTdeC4
[XIII]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DreamLongDead live at New Long Fest. Death/Doom the proper way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r1yawhb95w
[XIII]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bundle is open and there is also a vinyl-only deal for those interested:

-NAHTRUNAR "EXISTENZ" LP + Poster (co-release with Altare Prods) 15 euros

A hymn to the mysteries that are buried within existence, an amplification of the whisper the soil is trembling with, a study of the secrets of the earth. Yet, a storm gathered by the most fatal of riffs. Existenz goes for the throat in cold blood with riffs sharper than Death Himself. Expect nothing but 1994 quality by one of the most talented bands in today's underground

-ISKANDR "HEILIG LAND" LP (co-release with Mysterion) 14 euros

Debut full-length by one of the many branches of the notorious Haeresis Noviomagi collective. Lo-fi, evoking, yet magnetic; their obscure aethetics are unmatched by most relative cavemen of the current scene. It's no wonder AAR invited both Turia and Lubbert Das to our first Arcane Angels Festival in Athens; nor how we have more HN offerings in line to be out in the near future

-If you are looking for a vinyl-only deal and you are located in Europe, get both Nahtrunar & Iskandr now for 40 euros including registered shipping and paypal fees
-If you are located anywhere else in the world, you can get both titles for 44 euros including registered worldwide shipping and fees. You heard that right
Moravane

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely picking up those Nahtrunar & Iskandr LPs. Great stuff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: