P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Unmakable Discogs: Prices lowered

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unmakable

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:58 pm    Post subject: Unmakable Discogs: Prices lowered Reply with quote

I've been adding a bunch of LPs, tapes and some CDs to my discogs store recently. Not everything will likely appeal to all of you, but some definitely will. Also, I always take good care of my stuff and pack as well as I can. I don't typically offer shipping outside of the USA, but I'll make an exception for folks on this board. Just let me know what you'd like, and we'll work something out.

https://www.discogs.com/seller/Unmakable/profile

In addition to this, I also have a few items I cannot sell on discogs either due to censorship or because they are not in the database. They are listed below. All prices include shipping within the US. And like I said above, If others outside the US are interested, please message me, and we'll work something out. I'm not too interested in trades, but will entertain offers.

All are tapes:
(All near mint unless stated otherwise, case scuffs and j-card indents from case not included. Can provide pictures for anything if desired)
Grand Belial's Key - Judeobeast Assassination (Propaganda) $8
Immolation - Closer to a World Below (Rock Records/Metal Blade 3984-14349-4)[Taiwan] $8
Down - Nola (East West 7559-618830-4)[Korea] *Some yellowing to short sides of off-white shell. Case has a couple imperfections.* $8
Dog Fashion Disco - Anarchists of Good Taste (Spitfire SPITMC 170)[Malaysia] $8

Spend $50 or more on Discogs, and I'll give you either one of these 4 tapes or one of my discogs items of your choice (up to $10) for free. Just let me know you came from here. I accept Paypal only. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Last edited by Unmakable on Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Unmakable

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for price reductions!
Unmakable

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More price reductions! Buy $50, get $10 credit. $100=$20 etc...
https://www.discogs.com/seller/Unmakable/profile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: