P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

DØDSENGEL Interview of epic length (Towards The Inevitable)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Towards The Inevitable

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: DØDSENGEL Interview of epic length (Towards The Inevitable) Reply with quote

It was Kark who was kind enough to answer the questions:

http://towardstheinevitable.com/dodsengel-interview-2017/
Fjellkriger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing! Dødsengel is an important band to me personally, so it was very interesting with all these in-depth questions. I also appreciated Kark's honesty and detailed answers. So many metal bands tend to give vague answers during interviews, didn't get that feeling here.
Hopefully they'll get some new stuff out soon!
OriaS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

perfect, thanks for sharing!

Definitely one of the greatest band....
Towards The Inevitable

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kark is the man.
Alcide

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to know their standards as far as why they accept some interviews and refuse others... Well, whatever, lucky you...
HvS

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An epic length for an interview for me is for example the 36 Printed pages of a Tarihan Interview which takes me 3 to 4 hours to read. Calling this an epic length is kind of symptomatic for nowadays "journalism" quality. No offense though, it's an interesting read, I just find it little short Wink
glwdrk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HvS wrote:
An epic length for an interview for me is for example the 36 Printed pages of a Tarihan Interview which takes me 3 to 4 hours to read. Calling this an epic length is kind of symptomatic for nowadays "journalism" quality. No offense though, it's an interesting read, I just find it little short Wink

Quality is not necessarily defined by length. This was a VERY good interview, but yes, I agree... the "epic length" part is bit misleading.
Oneiric

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HvS wrote:
An epic length for an interview for me is for example the 36 Printed pages of a Tarihan Interview which takes me 3 to 4 hours to read.

Does this Tarihan interview actually exist?!?
Towards The Inevitable

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alcide wrote:
I'd like to know their standards as far as why they accept some interviews and refuse others... Well, whatever, lucky you...

Well, all I can tell you is that he accepted instantly, no hesitation. It took him more than two months to answer it though. He was very slow in getting it done but at least he did it the right way, without half-assing it. What's your publication?

HvS wrote:
An epic length for an interview for me is for example the 36 Printed pages of a Tarihan Interview which takes me 3 to 4 hours to read. Calling this an epic length is kind of symptomatic for nowadays "journalism" quality. No offense though, it's an interesting read, I just find it little short

You're probably right, but lecturing text for small typos and other imperfections, a few times over, it felt like eternity. I still think is definitely significantly longer than your average webzine interview.
Alcide

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Towards The Inevitable wrote:
Alcide wrote:

Well, all I can tell you is that he accepted instantly, no hesitation. It took him more than two months to answer it though. He was very slow in getting it done but at least he did it the right way, without half-assing it. What's your publication?

http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58802&start=0

Made me wait for six months before cancelling the interview overnight, never ever wanted to provide me a proper reason. Still very polite, still a waste of my time... But hey; I have witnessed worse attitudes afterwards so...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: