P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

NWN! Discography
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AmaLurra



Joined: 13 Mar 2010
Posts: 1933
Location: UK

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bestial Devastator wrote:
Kakarot SS5 wrote:
AmaLurra wrote:
IXTAB wrote:
All the pictures, too many vinyls, care to share?



Wow. Just, wow.


Hi Ixtab,
amazing collection congrats!!
is there something missing here? (besides the pending releases)


I don't see the VON CD Laughing


Found it - http://i38.tinypic.com/11mayva.jpg Laughing Laughing Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GHOAT



Joined: 26 May 2008
Posts: 2445
Location: Atlanta, GA

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANTI-GOTH 155 - Father Befouled "Rotting Godless Throne" 7"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
IXTAB
Site Admin


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 3258
Location: Metalapolis, MN

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kakarot SS5 wrote:
AmaLurra wrote:
IXTAB wrote:
All the pictures, too many vinyls, care to share?



Wow. Just, wow.


Hi Ixtab,
amazing collection congrats!!
is there something missing here? (besides the pending releases)


The only things completely missing are the EREBUS demos. There are also a couple of BLASPHEMY items I want to track down eventually (Live Ritual die-hard, two versions of the FAOD die-hard, and the ButA/GoW on red vinyl).

I guess I forgot to include my VON CD...


_________________
THINGS THAT WILL BE DELETED:
1. Ghost and Watain threads
2. Image signatures (.gif/.jpeg/etc. formats)
3. Memes
4. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9613
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your missing the reencarnacion misspress
boo
_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ADB



Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Posts: 2335
Location: Melbourne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Requires sticky and update?
_________________
Ignivomous merch: abaddon_963[at]hotmail.com
Whitehorse Bandcamp
Voidchrist Bandcamp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IXTAB
Site Admin


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 3258
Location: Metalapolis, MN

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADB wrote:
Requires sticky and update?


One of these days I'll get around to taking new photos of my collection and updating. I figured I would do it once all of the first 200 releases are out. I have everything except for the 2nd EREBUS demo. I'm still wondering if the TUDOR - Spalovna Pic 7" will ever come out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ADB



Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Posts: 2335
Location: Melbourne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
ADB wrote:
Requires sticky and update?


One of these days I'll get around to taking new photos of my collection and updating. I figured I would do it once all of the first 200 releases are out. I have everything except for the 2nd EREBUS demo. I'm still wondering if the TUDOR - Spalovna Pic 7" will ever come out.


It should be going past 200 very soon (if it hasn't already) if my sources are correct Wink
_________________
Ignivomous merch: abaddon_963[at]hotmail.com
Whitehorse Bandcamp
Voidchrist Bandcamp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
treghet



Joined: 03 Dec 2011
Posts: 215

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADB wrote:
IXTAB wrote:
ADB wrote:
Requires sticky and update?


One of these days I'll get around to taking new photos of my collection and updating. I figured I would do it once all of the first 200 releases are out. I have everything except for the 2nd EREBUS demo. I'm still wondering if the TUDOR - Spalovna Pic 7" will ever come out.


It should be going past 200 very soon (if it hasn't already) if my sources are correct Wink


The new Revenge album is ANTI-GOTH 200.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ill omen



Joined: 23 Jul 2009
Posts: 745

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
ADB wrote:
Requires sticky and update?


One of these days I'll get around to taking new photos of my collection and updating. I figured I would do it once all of the first 200 releases are out. I have everything except for the 2nd EREBUS demo. I'm still wondering if the TUDOR - Spalovna Pic 7" will ever come out.


i hope you arent actively trying to obtain that erebus demo. what a disappointment it will be when you finally fill in that last piece of the nwn puzzle with that piece of shit.

i have more or less every nwn release. i am missing about 3 or 4 die hard versions of a few titles. but i do have both erebus demos (took me a long time to get the first one, but got it last year) and a few test presses and other rarities.
_________________
www.birdofillomen.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vegeta



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 1919
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AmaLurra wrote:
IXTAB wrote:
All the pictures, too many vinyls, care to share?



Wow. Just, wow.


yeah, most of the pictures were "deleted". i Really want to see this! Very Happy
_________________
Metal Archives wrote:
Illud Divinum Insanus was the 9/11 of death metal

Kvlty wrote:
I Recently got heavily into Goat Semen and Anal vomit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IXTAB
Site Admin


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 3258
Location: Metalapolis, MN

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

treghet wrote:
ADB wrote:
IXTAB wrote:
ADB wrote:
Requires sticky and update?


One of these days I'll get around to taking new photos of my collection and updating. I figured I would do it once all of the first 200 releases are out. I have everything except for the 2nd EREBUS demo. I'm still wondering if the TUDOR - Spalovna Pic 7" will ever come out.


It should be going past 200 very soon (if it hasn't already) if my sources are correct Wink


The new Revenge album is ANTI-GOTH 200.


Yeah, but by my count there are at least 5 releases prior to ANTI-GOTH 200 that aren't out yet, including that TUDOR pic 7" from way back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
IXTAB
Site Admin


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 3258
Location: Metalapolis, MN

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill omen wrote:
i hope you arent actively trying to obtain that erebus demo. what a disappointment it will be when you finally fill in that last piece of the nwn puzzle with that piece of shit.

i have more or less every nwn release. i am missing about 3 or 4 die hard versions of a few titles. but i do have both erebus demos (took me a long time to get the first one, but got it last year) and a few test presses and other rarities.


ha ha, yeah, YK tried to convince me not to get the first EREBUS demo when I finally found a copy, and I now know why.

I thought you were a member of EREBUS? You never got a copy?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16296
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was denied a copy
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
AmaLurra



Joined: 13 Mar 2010
Posts: 1933
Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Erebus is it? I can't find much when I internet search the Erebus Shiver demo, let alone the CDr. Out of curiosity, what was wrong with the demos?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16296
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a horrible black noise project that we did. It's only relevent because they were released on NWN before it became a real label. The two demos were ANTI-GOTH 001 AND 002.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group