P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

FORGOTTEN HORROR: The Serpent Creation video posted!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woodcutrecords

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:16 am    Post subject: FORGOTTEN HORROR: The Serpent Creation video posted! Reply with quote

FORGOTTEN HORROR is proud to announce a dark alliance with WOODCUT RECORDS! The debut album entitled 'THE SERPENT CREATION' will be out on September 2nd, 2011. A music video of the title track will also be published on the release date... this marks the beginning of our ritual.

In Nomine Draconis!

Tuomas Karhunen on behalf of FORGOTTEN HORROR

Download full track from 'THE SERPENT CREATION':
http://www.forgottenhorror.com

Artwork by Ketola. (Watain, Deathspell Omega, Murder Squad.)

THE SERPENT CREATION (2011)

TRACKLIST:
1. Destroyer Of Time
2. Poison Of God
3. For Thy Crimson Glory
4. Burial Ground Prayer
5. She Who Dwells Beyond Death
6. The Serpent Creation
7. Hannibal
8. Dreams Of Scipio

Last edited by woodcutrecords on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:23 am; edited 4 times in total
bMz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff. Getting deffinetly some Dissection vibes here and there, and not in a bad way at all.
In Solitude

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First impression is that it is almost a direct clone of "Reinkaos" in lyrics and music. Hmm.
woodcutrecords

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: FORGOTTEN HORROR: The Serpent Creation 2.9.2011 Reply with quote

FH "For Thy Crimson Glory" now on youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NljcDsxZfh0
woodcutrecords

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:16 am    Post subject: FORGOTTEN HORROR: The Serpent Creation 2.9.2011 Reply with quote

Listen to the new track POISON OF GOD from the upcoming album, THE SERPENT CREATION http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJoRaieG91c
woodcutrecords

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:27 am    Post subject: FORGOTTEN HORROR: The Serpent Creation CD review. Reply with quote

FORGOTTEN HORROR
The Serpent Creation
(Woodcut Records)
35:22min

As some of you may know already, FORGOTTEN HORROR is a creation of Tuomas Karhunen; the guy who who plays guitar in Finnish Death / Thrash Metal band DEATHCHAIN under an alias name Cult. Having also Corpse and Kassara from DEATHCHAIN to complete the line-up of FORGOTTEN HORROR, the band is ready to give us its first venomous and lethal bite, which is the guys' debut studio full-length record called "The Serpent Creation". If these 3 fellows' main band DEATCHAIN has more focused on the Death / Thrash Metal thing, FORGOTTEN HORROR leans on blackened Death Metal - and makes their best out of it. And how good is this record then, I hear you asking curiously? Well, it's not only good but much more. Even saying it's great, or awesome - or whatever in hell, sounds somewhat dull, like leaving me on the ground like a helpless maggot getting burned slowly to death under a hard sunshine. Musically however, it gotta be said that they do remind me a great deal of
some Swedish greats that once kept their torches raised high in the air for a melodic and shamelessly catchy Black / Death Metal. I mean bands like early DISSECTION, NALGFAR, NECROPHOBIC and bands with a similar ink. FORGOTTEN HORROR has much of the same in them like the bands I just listed in here - and damn, they do their own thing frighteningly well, spitting heaps of tasteful venom against us in this lecherous orgy of marvelously executed blackened Death Metal. The songs - 8 all in all, are equally strong when getting compared to each other. A constant blitzkrieg of sharp riffs, cleverly thought out passages between hard-boiled heaviness and ripping brutality - and occasional melody sections being thrown here and there, Tuomas' vile vocal attacks (that quite remind of vocalist Sluti666 of IMPNAZ) and stuff, they all create such a combination of sheer enjoyment here that one could kill for. "The Serpent Creation" is seriously one of those blackened
Death Metal albums that most of us will eventually find to spend some quality time with, enjoying it 'til the moment you realize your wrists are fully open and bleeding - and life has started slowly withering away from you. Nah, don't be silly. Just enjoy the heck out of this record as I did - it's actually a much wiser decision to do. http://www.forgottenhorror.com

~ L u x i ~ / Voices From The Darkside
http://www.voicesfromthedarkside.de
woodcutrecords

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: FORGOTTEN HORROR: The Serpent Creation video! Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A6Wz5ruTKM

The first official FORGOTTEN HORROR music video, from the album 'The Serpent Creation' (2011 Woodcut Records). Directed by Sami Jämsén / RIOT UNIT.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: