P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

the devils blood
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Towelripper



Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 202

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: the devils blood Reply with quote

did anybody check out this band?

http://www.myspace.com/thedevilsblood


fucking great if you ask me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Towelripper



Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 202

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

might be the best ro(c)ky band ive heard in SO long




so long

(LISTEN TO THE ANTI KOSMIK MAGICK) OF CURSE...AWEZUM FUCKING TUNE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1496

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're coming out with a 7".... I'm discussing with the label now for getting copies here in the USA. Looks like they'll be around $12-14 for a 7"!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
1349



Joined: 31 Jan 2007
Posts: 681
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty awesome, i dig it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Azmoth



Joined: 27 Aug 2007
Posts: 856

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
They're coming out with a 7".... I'm discussing with the label now for getting copies here in the USA. Looks like they'll be around $12-14 for a 7"!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes


yeah, I also asked and the prices are impossible to stand in wholesale price... would have to sell the EP 8 euro... Would worth it, but well...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Pazuzu



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 591

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this band for real? Wow, very throwback. The effects on the vocals of "The Anti Kosmik Magick" sound reminiscent of the late '60s/early '70s.
_________________
"Order From Chaos, this band knows how to metal and they know how to satan and they most definitely know how to arghgh. It dosen't suck dick and thats why faggots don't like them. I have entered the stillbirth machine, I suggest you cum too."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nekrokunt_Usurper



Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 2987
Location: London

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this I have to say. Mixed feelings about the whole 'retro' trend but then again can anyone really see this being played on MTV!? Laughing

Anyway may grab a 7" but still got to check my funds...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1496

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azmoth wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
They're coming out with a 7".... I'm discussing with the label now for getting copies here in the USA. Looks like they'll be around $12-14 for a 7"!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes


yeah, I also asked and the prices are impossible to stand in wholesale price... would have to sell the EP 8 euro... Would worth it, but well...


8 EURO is now $12.44 USD.

+ I have higher shipping expense to have them arrive here....

I fucking HATE 7"s... waste of money. Evil or Very Mad
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1496

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
I like this I have to say. Mixed feelings about the whole 'retro' trend but then again can anyone really see this being played on MTV!? Laughing

Anyway may grab a 7" but still got to check my funds...


Well if you're paying with GBP and you order from the US... you're getting a 1/2 price discount on everything! Laughing
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cutterofgums



Joined: 08 Dec 2007
Posts: 1175
Location: Hanoy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fucking love 7"`s, but they should always cost 5-7$. A lot of labels and distros in Europe charge about 10-15$ for a 7" these days, and that is just a sorry waste.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tomas



Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 279

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good stuff indeed, checked them out a couple of weeks ago when the 7" preview was not on there. Just listened to it and ... the demo has a superior sound. Man, what a lame production for the 7". How come lots of bands tend to fuck up their sound when they enter a 'real' studio for the first time ...?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
huja



Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 1102
Location: indiana

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
Azmoth wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
They're coming out with a 7".... I'm discussing with the label now for getting copies here in the USA. Looks like they'll be around $12-14 for a 7"!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes


yeah, I also asked and the prices are impossible to stand in wholesale price... would have to sell the EP 8 euro... Would worth it, but well...


8 EURO is now $12.44 USD.

+ I have higher shipping expense to have them arrive here....

I fucking HATE 7"s... waste of money. Evil or Very Mad


hmm, i like the sound of this. so mr. shadowkingdom, if you stock it, i shall buy it. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16676
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it sounds good. Too bad the label doesn't trade much.
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1496

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll stock it, but the price will HIGH. Evil or Very Mad
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
IronBloodBlasphemy



Joined: 11 May 2006
Posts: 1144

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this band really is excellent.
you can download their demo on the VAN site I believe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group