P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Rhinocervs projects question
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black Shit Noise

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuk
Ashdautas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Solitude wrote:
Hah, if any of that ridiculous crap was said by a white person, the interview would never be published and they'd immediately be put on the AntiFa/limpwrist list.
Quoted for truth.
Albominator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These Volahn retards, must learn proper spanish instead of spreading such stupid ideas. Or, they must learn Mayan/Aztec dialect or whatever, since spanish (Castellan) is an european tongue.

Lyrics from Volahn are so stupid and nonsense, . Even Morbosidad lyrics are far better, considering the ton of ortographic mistakes. At least they have certain sense, wich Volahn lyrics have not.

After reading the Volahn lyrics I can understand the rage of people who speak in english, when some broken english turds have the guts and bad sense of publishing their stupid lyrics.

P.s: Yes, my english sucks, but compared to Volahn's Castellan, I'm a fucking english lenguage master.
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Solitude wrote:
Hah, if any of that ridiculous crap was said by a white person, the interview would never be published and they'd immediately be put on the AntiFa/limpwrist list.

Question Is that the full article, or am I missing something? I didn't see anything outrageously extremist in that link.
Atommächt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this about those guys you see in every subway station selling CDs with pan flute music?

SVNOKKLT

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
In Solitude wrote:

Question Is that the full article, or am I missing something? I didn't see anything outrageously extremist in that link.

Yea, I didn't really see anything very outlandish about it either... Sure some of it is hateful, but I think it's justified, and hate is always what has been a driving force behind a lot of black metal, big fucking deal.
Carlzilla

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SVNOKKLT wrote:
IXTAB wrote:
In Solitude wrote:

Yea, I didn't really see anything very outlandish about it either... Sure some of it is hateful, but I think it's justified, and hate is always what has been a driving force behind a lot of black metal, big fucking deal.

I think the point was if a white person stated something like "violence is liberation" while talking about race/heritage issues, he's be strung up by leftist assholes.

And now we have fags complaining about other fags. A "fagoboros" if you will.
CSR

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bummer.

Oh well. I still like Volahn's music and BTC stuff. Especially Dolovotre.

I hope that the Bone Awl / Ashdautas split does indeed come to fruition. There are a lot of people who are very excited for that release.
Atommächt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlzilla wrote:
I think the point was if a white person stated something like "violence is liberation" while talking about race/heritage issues, he's be strung up by leftist assholes.

You can say anything you want, as long as you belong to a minority. Nothing new.
Weltbrand

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The article is outlandish if you've ever read a book on American History. Southern California was not 'stolen' by anyone, from anyone.
Ashdautas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SVNOKKLT wrote:
IXTAB wrote:
In Solitude wrote:

I am white, it is hateful against me/my people and I played in a band with him for almost a decade. If you do not understand the blatant problem with that, then I do not know what to tell you.
Descension

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, really?

Just like that? I was hoping to witness ASHDAUTAS again for a second time playing a second full-length... Fuck.
Ashdautas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If any of you would like a more in-depth explanation about what else contained in that interview/statement is a blatant lie, then feel free to PM me or email ashdautas_warhost@yahoo.com and ask. Its bullshit goes to lengths much further than race.
CSR

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What really sucks is that the this thread was supposed to be about Rhinocervs. Regardless of their ethnicity, I think Rhinocervs has put out some amazing stuff.

I love their untitled works. Though I'm a bit miffed about the volumes 1 and 2 being available on a single tape of pro-quality now. Actually, not miffed I guess. It's fine. They're just starting out, and finding their way. I'm the same way.

I think the Odour of Dust & Rot comp was one of the most stunning releases of this year. The Odz Manouk / Tuukaria split was also one of my favorites.
SVNOKKLT

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CSR wrote:
What really sucks is that the this thread was supposed to be about Rhinocervs. Regardless of their ethnicity, I think Rhinocervs has put out some amazing stuff.

I love their untitled works. Though I'm a bit miffed about the volumes 1 and 2 being available on a single tape of pro-quality now. Actually, not miffed I guess. It's fine. They're just starting out, and finding their way. I'm the same way.

I think the Odour of Dust & Rot comp was one of the most stunning releases of this year. The Odz Manouk / Tuukaria split was also one of my favorites.

Yea, sorry if I attributed to this thread derailing, this shouldn't have been about the Black Twilight stuff to begin with.

Anyway, yea the Untitled works are awesome and some of the best material from the label in my opinion, but in their original pressings the sound wasn't as good as they wanted it to be I guess, so the new pressing of the compiled RH-01 and 02 tapes are all remastered and pro-pressed versions. I'm pretty excited to see how the material is going to sound all reworked. When Fallen Empire and I get the tapes in stock we're going to do a personal rip and upload for the SvnOkklt blog, so if you're interested in listening to the compiled untitled tapes you can check it out there.

CSR wrote:

I agree with this, those are my favourite 2 releases of 2011.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 2 of 28

Jump to: