P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

VOIDS OF VOMIT # Pure Unholy Death Metal #
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cultofvomit



Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 728
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just to say i'm dubbing tapes and preparing packages for people who ordered our stuff during the 3 weeks i wasn't at home. all demos will be sent in the next days.

thanks for your patience.
_________________
Dail wrote:
Quote:
Yeah Left Hand Path isn't all that.
you're a fucking moron

Blutkvlt wrote:
For some reason I was confusing Asphyx with Pestilence, who suck

good deals: corporis, Merkavah, BloodVengeance, Decimator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
avrlabel



Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Posts: 3452

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say that I like the ERODED tape more than new Dead Congregation album.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Black_Fire



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 3717
Location: Poland

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any other VOIDS OF VOMIT relase or only that 3-track demo ?
_________________
DOOM010: Necrostuprum / Satanic Torment - Goetes
DOOM011: Sabbat - Satanasword
DOOM fuckbook
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Seven Churches
Guest





PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:
Is there any other VOIDS OF VOMIT relase or only that 3-track demo ?


Yes, thatīs the only release. I heard they want to record something soon. Ask cultofvomit though.
Back to top
illomen
Guest





PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from what i understand, they are going to record some new songs this summer. i have heard some rough recordings of the new songs and it sounds unholy.

i will be releasing a v.o.v. 7" of some of the recordings from their upscoming recording session later this year on bird of ill omen recordings.
Back to top
cultofvomit



Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 728
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

first of all i have to say the demo is SOLD OUT from us. last 10 copies will be sent to NWN! for a previous agreement that i want to respect. Few copies left at Terror from hell distro (italy)--> guanonero AT libero . it

About future, i can say we just completed a new song (exactly today), called "Cursed Void" and we'll enter in the same studio as Eroded, at the end of july, to record something like 8 songs (3 re-recorded from the demo and 5 new ones) + 1 or 2 cover(s).
a 7" for Ill omen is confirmed and some other split/eps to be announced.
_________________
Dail wrote:
Quote:
Yeah Left Hand Path isn't all that.
you're a fucking moron

Blutkvlt wrote:
For some reason I was confusing Asphyx with Pestilence, who suck

good deals: corporis, Merkavah, BloodVengeance, Decimator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cultofvomit



Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 728
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

avrlabel wrote:
I must say that I like the ERODED tape more than new Dead Congregation album.


to be honest i prefer Dead Congregation (LP is a fucking masterpiece) Laughing but Eroded too are great. Eroded's 2nd demo is still available from me.
_________________
Dail wrote:
Quote:
Yeah Left Hand Path isn't all that.
you're a fucking moron

Blutkvlt wrote:
For some reason I was confusing Asphyx with Pestilence, who suck

good deals: corporis, Merkavah, BloodVengeance, Decimator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
avrlabel



Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Posts: 3452

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cultofvomit wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
I must say that I like the ERODED tape more than new Dead Congregation album.


to be honest i prefer Dead Congregation (LP is a fucking masterpiece) Laughing but Eroded too are great. Eroded's 2nd demo is still available from me.


Yes D.Congregation new album is masterpiece but as I said to my taste Eroded is more receptive.Is possible to find the first demo?
New V.O.V. material will be a studio record?Im waiting for it as hell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cultofvomit



Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 728
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

avrlabel wrote:
cultofvomit wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
I must say that I like the ERODED tape more than new Dead Congregation album.


to be honest i prefer Dead Congregation (LP is a fucking masterpiece) Laughing but Eroded too are great. Eroded's 2nd demo is still available from me.


Yes D.Congregation new album is masterpiece but as I said to my taste Eroded is more receptive.Is possible to find the first demo?
.


ask the band at www.myspace.com/eroded
_________________
Dail wrote:
Quote:
Yeah Left Hand Path isn't all that.
you're a fucking moron

Blutkvlt wrote:
For some reason I was confusing Asphyx with Pestilence, who suck

good deals: corporis, Merkavah, BloodVengeance, Decimator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
avrlabel



Joined: 24 Jul 2007
Posts: 3452

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cultofvomit wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
cultofvomit wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
I must say that I like the ERODED tape more than new Dead Congregation album.


to be honest i prefer Dead Congregation (LP is a fucking masterpiece) Laughing but Eroded too are great. Eroded's 2nd demo is still available from me.


Yes D.Congregation new album is masterpiece but as I said to my taste Eroded is more receptive.Is possible to find the first demo?
.


ask the band at www.myspace.com/eroded


Ok.Thanx,I will use e mail from the tape I dont go on myspace.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cultofvomit



Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 728
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just to say nwn has on stock Eroded 2nd demo and very last 10 copies of VoV.

(yosuke hope everything fine with the package, no broken cases or other shit hopefully)
_________________
Dail wrote:
Quote:
Yeah Left Hand Path isn't all that.
you're a fucking moron

Blutkvlt wrote:
For some reason I was confusing Asphyx with Pestilence, who suck

good deals: corporis, Merkavah, BloodVengeance, Decimator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 16969
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah thanks for sending out the parcel quickly. I'll email you back regarding the trade soon
_________________
NWN Fest Vol. IV Tickets here: http://nwnfest.storenvy.com/

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
illomen
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the band just sent me the tracks for th upcoming ep that i will be releasing. these tracks were recorded in the studio and the results are exceptional. i have heard some people say they were a little put off by the roughness of the demo, but these tracks are recorded extremely well. some of the best contemporary death metal ive heard. i am really looking forward to putting this out. the band and i are still working out some details about the release, but i am hoping to have it out before too long.
Back to top
R_R_BASTARD_



Joined: 06 Jun 2007
Posts: 419
Location: HELL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

illomen wrote:
the band just sent me the tracks for th upcoming ep that i will be releasing. these tracks were recorded in the studio and the results are exceptional. i have heard some people say they were a little put off by the roughness of the demo, but these tracks are recorded extremely well. some of the best contemporary death metal ive heard. i am really looking forward to putting this out. the band and i are still working out some details about the release, but i am hoping to have it out before too long.


any news?
_________________
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true"
Niels Bohr

"....ONE BY ONE...WE'LL TAKE YOU...."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Devoured Death



Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 1944

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking killer, ultra gloomy death metal! Great stuff, I look forwards to hearing more!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group