P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

DEATH YELL Descent Into Hell tracks

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
VoKu HiLa



Joined: 09 Jan 2014
Posts: 1164
Location: Innsmouth, Austria

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:29 pm    Post subject: DEATH YELL Descent Into Hell tracks Reply with quote

I picked up this demo from the guys at the NWN! Fest. It fucking kills.

Hopefully someone puts the new record out because this is the best material the band has done to date and the musicianship has increased greatly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 2990
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: DEATH YELL Descent Into Hell tracks Reply with quote

VoKu HiLa wrote:
I picked up this demo from the guys at the NWN! Fest. It fucking kills.

Hopefully someone puts the new record out because this is the best material the band has done to date and the musicianship has increased greatly.


What demo?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Damnations Pride



Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 136
Location: A vacant coffin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: DEATH YELL Descent Into Hell tracks Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
VoKu HiLa wrote:
I picked up this demo from the guys at the NWN! Fest. It fucking kills.

Hopefully someone puts the new record out because this is the best material the band has done to date and the musicianship has increased greatly.


What demo?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50K9eE8ag-o

Consists in a cdr with this stuff:
Descent Into Hell Advance EP 2016
1 Descent Into Hell
2 Soulless
3 Bluffer
Live From The Depths Live 2014
4 Vengeance From Darkness (Intro)
5 Pain And Fear Days
6 Back From the Depths
7 Confessions After Death
8 Obsessed By The Vision
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
throneofmight



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 2353
Location: Costa Rica

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK I need to check that out Shocked
_________________
BLAZING OBSCURITY TAPE LABEL| http://blazingobscurity.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 2990
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be curious to hear at least studio part of it Exclamation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VoKu HiLa



Joined: 09 Jan 2014
Posts: 1164
Location: Innsmouth, Austria

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny this just popped up on my Fuckbook page:

http://bravewords.com/news/death-yell-sign-with-hells-headbangers-reveal-details-of-label-debut
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 2990
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VoKu HiLa wrote:
Funny this just popped up on my Fuckbook page:

http://bravewords.com/news/death-yell-sign-with-hells-headbangers-reveal-details-of-label-debut
yep saw it as well
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group